Primitive Plus 1.1 Patch Notes

complexminded

1 hour ago, rp23075 said:

I gave up on this dlc and you should too. I guess that lawsuit really hurt wildcard because they've been dropping the ball consistently since then 

We have finally do the same, for now...

Form 10+ ppl on our server only me and a friend remains, now we have freezed our world.

We look at the DLC again in one or two months, it's too frustrating with all the bugs and nonexistent communication, so we don't even know that they work on it.

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The communication issues are breaking the community for sure and it looks like the dev's are using the head in the sand mentality regarding these problems.

@Jimmy NoShoes You have been amazing and stand out community member and for what it's worth I want to say thank you.

You have been pushing since before I step foot in here for sure and I want to specifically call you out and thank you for the work you do on these forums.
All the testing you did and do, all the advise you shared and answers you have given. 

Thank you. 

14 hours ago, BigOldTarget said:

The communication issues are breaking the community for sure and it looks like the dev's are using the head in the sand mentality regarding these problems.

@Jimmy NoShoes You have been amazing and stand out community member and for what it's worth I want to say thank you.

You have been pushing since before I step foot in here for sure and I want to specifically call you out and thank you for the work you do on these forums.
All the testing you did and do, all the advise you shared and answers you have given. 

Thank you. 

I agree. +1  Hopefully Jimmy's efforts will be rewarded with some solid fixes and improvements soon.  Hang in there Jimmy!

I've had to purge this DLC from my servers,  the player base just vanished.   the key complaint was no information about what is happening with this DLC.    went back to just using mods and got the player base back.    No-one of them are even keen to try it again thanks to this lack of communication.    a real shame.

So I just started prim + yesterday after getting bored of scorched earth real quick to realise its not even put together properly like why would there still be normal engrams when prim + has something that replaces that obviously people who know the game an no they need these things are gonna learn them as they level to notice after doing that all the prim + engrams are just stuck on the bottom of the list with no option to filter like SE an vanilla so you end up not using half of it anyway honestly would it have been that hard to take out the engrams that have a prim + equivalent then on top of that half the building tiers dont even have all the parts so you have to mix an match which ends up looking stupid or not fitting just once would I love to play this game were things work I lose faith in it everyday I use tot ell all my freinds that bash the game that it will get sorted eventually there a small team an all that they will learn from mistakes it will get better but I cant even tell myself that these days never mind a freind an i am nt hating but its a fact every new update lacks something that was meant to have been coming sometimes due for a while they break something delete the saves or put something in that dosent work i had hoped prim + would be the breath of fresh air the game needed but no its just half a mod with little to no fixes or patches I love this game but I dont enjoy it anymore

They just need to hit the brakes on rushing out any new content and start fixing stuff. I know that may not be exciting but they're going to lose their dedicated fan base with all of these game breaking bugs. Not sure why they put out new dinos when we can't even enjoy the "new" dinos they released months ago. (Allosaurus, Pelagornis)

9 hours ago, Germs said:

They just need to hit the brakes on rushing out any new content and start fixing stuff. I know that may not be exciting but they're going to lose their dedicated fan base with all of these game breaking bugs. Not sure why they put out new dinos when we can't even enjoy the "new" dinos they released months ago. (Allosaurus, Pelagornis)

And why can't you enjoy them? The Allosaurus saddle can be made in the beaver smithy. The Pelagornis can be tamed with dodo kibble.

On 17.9.2016 at 8:17 PM, Hitom said:

Even if you got a high leveld Pelagornis, it's still pretty useless besides having around for easy egg gathering.

I just want to use the Kibble, thats for Pelagornis and what i have the Eggs for. I can Forcetame them, but thats not the Goal........ i just want to play by the Mechanics of the Game..... if its somedays not longer broken.

• Jatheish unpinned this topic
  • 1 month later...
15 hours ago, Rickyh24 said:

I want to add Windows to my building but I can't replace any of my brick walls with glass. Is this a bug or working as intended?

This is an old thread.   I would try to post and look through the 1.3 patch note threads.   If it's still not working, go look through the bug thread, and see if it's been posted.   @complexminded Has stated this upcoming patch will be fixing snap points, and some other building features.

Archived