Primitive Plus 1.1 Patch Notes

complexminded

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

why no word about wipe args

players on the new official servers have thx to the gamebreaking bugs ( trap xp farms , barrel dino taming and others , non prime items )

max lvl hundreds of dinos  max lvled withe traps and stuff who sould not in prime plus

without wipe the game is destroyed  :(( 

and waiting for a new offi server who starts after patch is no option later sep a ark update allowing char / dino trans from offi server to offi server ( so all gltiched chars and dinos can destroy the new servers )

so hope patch and WIPE is comming

we want play it mad world

46 minutes ago, SlendermanfanXD said:

Ooh did i trigger you? Maybe do a little research on Xbox and how long we have to wait to get updates, were pretty much always put second to PC. So use your brain before you call us Xhole's eh kid? And no matter because when it launches on PS4 you can be damn sure both xbone and PC will be put second.

Hate to inform you but Ark was on PC about half a year before Xbox. And they even said they push updates a few weeks after PC. Maybe you should do some research

2 minutes ago, Endos said:

Any update for PC?

I'm going to keep quiet on when this PC patch will be deployed until I know for absolute sure.  Rest assured, I've been working on it - for about 30 hours straight now.

While I know people are not happy with the way this has progressed - the feelings are mutual.  It was never my intention to have someones first experience with Primitive Plus be a broken one.  This is something I've dedicated over a year of my life into - too much time to just throw my hands up and say "oh wellz".

So until PC gets the patch they deserve, I'll be in the lab.  I will shoot you an update when I have a confirmed time for deployment.

The truly unfortunate bit is there's only a few semi-game breaking bugs and some of those (like missing construction table engram) are trivially fixed.   I get wanting to minimize server disruption with multiple patches but in this case a quick patch last week and a larger one next week would have been much better than just one big one next week.

Oh well.

5 hours ago, Belthize said:

The truly unfortunate bit is there's only a few semi-game breaking bugs and some of those (like missing construction table engram) are trivially fixed.   I get wanting to minimize server disruption with multiple patches but in this case a quick patch last week and a larger one next week would have been much better than just one big one next week.

Oh well.

This is what many were expecting to happen, or at least suggested. Logically, this is also what should have happened. 

However, turns out he was working on the Xbox build the entire time, so this was never going to happen for us in any event.

All we can do now is wait unfortunately. We could raise our pitchforks more but sadly they are still bugged.

9 hours ago, Hunt said:

TBH i think hes sleeping. no activity on twitter or anything all day.

I think he's earned it. After all he has been working his arse of trying to get out content and bug fixes.

And yes, I put a bet on it that he is sleeping. Like you said, hasn't posted anything on twitter for 30ish hrs. I'd say he is catching up on the lost sleep from the past 6 months or at atleast the last fortnight or two.

Three cheers for Ced @complexminded for doing such a great job at fixing, adding and keeping us updated on the status of P+. If he is sleeping, then it's more then earned, its owed.

HIP HIP, HURRAH.

HIP HIP, HURRAH.

HIP HIP, HURRAH.

13 minutes ago, DaEndGame said:

I think he's earned it. After all he has been working his arse of trying to get out content and bug fixes.

And yes, I put a bet on it that he is sleeping. Like you said, hasn't posted anything on twitter for 30ish hrs. I'd say he is catching up on the lost sleep from the past 6 months or at atleast the last fortnight or two.

Three cheers for Ced @complexminded for doing such a great job at fixing, adding and keeping us updated on the status of P+. If he is sleeping, then it's more then earned, its owed.

HIP HIP, HURRAH.

HIP HIP, HURRAH.

HIP HIP, HURRAH.

Maybe you can be so optimistic as you on Xbox haven't even seen the likes of the gamebreaking bugs in primitive plus. Most servers are wiping on the patch, so nobody can really play the mod right now until it gets the update it was promised around a week or so ago. Its beginning to frustrate myself and alot of other PC players that he would work on the Xbox Primitive + while a broken Primitive + PC version is already live. I would have fixed that first instead of moving on to something new, but I cant really judge the guy on his worth ethic. Just hope it comes out some time soon, ive just given up lol.

1 hour ago, thecat11 said:

haha on offical server pp+ 1 the chnina ppl jailed me sinse a week than i quit now we are on a other server and do the same to this ppl we have more than 30 ppl on our jail

I would say that using an exploit to keep people unconscious and in jail is not really something to brag about. You are just ruining the game for them.

Form 25 players at DLC release 1 week after down to 10 players now only 2 players on my server i know this game is in early access but i am paying 100usd a month for a empty server just because of game breaking bugs

I love this DLC but i just can't wait no more going to wipe and use mods instead 

very very sad

Archived