ARK Digest Q&A!

Jatheish

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In the future do you guys (and/or girls) have any plans for falling animations and changes to falling in general? I would love to see advanced falling such as falling from a height and landing on your stomach or back and getting up, or running,falling of a small hill and stumbling. I personally would love this instead of falling 50-100 feet,surviving, but landing on your feet.

You know that hight blueprints (ascendant and mastercraft especially) are sometimes impossible to craft because of the number of slot in smithy/fabricator. Have you planned to do something to fix that, like add some extra place depending of the blueprint inside the crafting container? For exemple if you need 100ressources slots to make a hight item, the smithy will give you 101slots (100 + 1 for the blueprint).

(Sorry if my english was bad, I tried to do my best)

Fun thought, being able to mix obsidian into paint for a little added defense, you could site how permeable the material is to the effectiveness of the defense boost, e.g. wood would absorb the paint more than stone while metal would receive very little benefit. Could be great for tribes starting up that would rather have greater defense to protect their stuff so they can grow than hard to come by rpgs for raid loot they can't protect.

5 hours ago, SKullSBreaKer52 said:

You know that hight blueprints (ascendant and mastercraft especially) are sometimes impossible to craft because of the number of slot in smithy/fabricator. Have you planned to do something to fix that, like add some extra place depending of the blueprint inside the crafting container? For exemple if you need 100ressources slots to make a hight item, the smithy will give you 101slots (100 + 1 for the blueprint).

(Sorry if my english was bad, I tried to do my best)

Replicator (advanced crafting smithy) coming in the tek tier to fix/resolve this issue

This one is a little out there, are you holding the "specific representative on ground mesh for all ingame items" feature back until release date as a little bonus for long term players or is it held back because it's not a serious game play improvement /fix that needs addressing until everything else is done

I would love to see that feature turn up soon

4 hours ago, Arkaholic said:

Would love to know more about the project skorpio release if you guys will be supporting it for better frame rates and graphics.

It should have enough power to support the things the xbox one can't like dino painting and war map.

Just a little hint you are working on it would be nice.

A dev already said they wouldn't be able to do it unless Microsoft helps them with it

I'm wondering if you could make feeding troughs names be viewable at distance and through obstacles similar to how you see dinos names. Possibly make it a different color like pink or something very different than dinos.

Also I'm wondering if it would You could make the trough range be a viewable circle, make it able to be viewable or able to be turned off at the trough or within its range.

Hey guys, first post here! Any chance we could get an ambience volume slider, or possibly sliders for the volume of footsteps or water splashing? I love the sound effects, but some things like the sarco swimming or carno walking are very loud/consistent. When you turn the volume low enough to quiet the splashing/stomping, you can't really hear the awesome ambience any more. My main thing is the sarco, would love to use it more without this splashing issue. Keep up the great work! (Sorry if this has been asked, I did look around a bit before asking.)

• Jatheish unpinned and unfeatured this topic

Archived