Community Crunch 58 and ARK Digest 39!

Jatheish

On 8/8/2016 at 2:59 PM, CHESTAH said:

I had to claim (via "give to me" command) an entire base because of a tribe dispute on my server. So for every individual piece I was having to go to the start menu and click the command again. That's why I was thinking of having a hotkey for admin commands. That or something along the lines of a "claim entire structure" command. 

That is a tricky situation. You could have forced yourself into the tribe(admin command), forced yourself to owner(admin command), removed the problem people(tribe manager), and chosen the new owner(tribe manager). Then forced yourself back into your own tribe. I understand this might not work for the situation but it's something to keep in mind. For the most part I don't accept drama on my server, problem players get removed.

On 8/8/2016 at 3:07 PM, Rickyh24 said:

There is a command to do that. "Giveallstructure" I believe. You can also wipe all of a tribes structures on the map with one command. 

I have tried the "giveallstructure" command before and it didn't work but it was a while ago and I was new to server hosting. I use the "destroytribestructures" command for tribes that have left or been removed from the server. I love it for pve, guess it wouldn't be that necessary for pvp.

@TedyBearOfDeath, Yeah it as a tricky situation. It was a 2 man tribe that had each member build a base and then one kicked the other. So I was trying to just make it a clean split and give each their bases. So I started a tribe, claimed one for myself, brought the person kicked into the tribe, made him owner, then left the tribe. So that's when I thought it would be great to have a give whole structure command that allowes you to claim an entire structure that is connected to your target piece. Or a hotkey so I didn't have to go into the start menu for every single tiny piece of the base. Thank you for your input. 

• lilpanda unpinned, unfeatured, pinned and featured this topic
  • lilpanda unpinned and unfeatured this topic