Fishing ROD BP's

PammyPop

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i got 2 Bps and 1 straight up rod the Bps were both poopty ramshackle the rod was primitive, all from reddrops to find these 3 i raided all red/yellows for ~14 hours now a mate of mine is doing caves at the same time, altho rods dont seem to be on those tables, 

lemme just say everyone that got a MC or ascendant Bp on official, day one, is living the life rightnow

while the rest of us is stuck getting poop from fishing, im salty about this , i was expecting a nerf for sure but to take the rods out of the table after they had been in for a day is harsh

11 minutes ago, rawsh said:

i got 2 Bps and 1 straight up rod the Bps were both poopty ramshackle the rod was primitive, all from reddrops to find these 3 i raided all red/yellows for ~14 hours now a mate of mine is doing caves at the same time, altho rods dont seem to be on those tables, 

lemme just say everyone that got a MC or ascendant Bp on official, day one, is living the life rightnow

while the rest of us is stuck getting poop from fishing, im salty about this , i was expecting a nerf for sure but to take the rods out of the table after they had been in for a day is harsh

Ugh. Agreed. I was enjoying fishing A LOT. But only managed to get JM. Then they nerf it.. Sucks major enchilada's now. I was looking forward to this for weeks. It's unfair to nerf it for everyone tbh. My server is me and one other person. We can use all the help we can get.. Especially since the ocean terrifies me(I'm legit scared of bodies of water IRL)

*sigh*

well the "smoother" way would have been to wipe all rods/RodBps after taking them out of the Fish Table, there would have been crying aswell, i would have lost  my apprentice rod, but ultimatly seems like the better way, but maybe that wasnt possible,

i kinda wish WC would start implementing features "too weak" and then buff them, instead of implementing broken op stuff and then nerfing it down,

cause the way this went  we got a feature that was extremly Op, and even tho i even made a post about me thinking fishing might be too OP, day 1, now i feel betrayed even tho i have no buissness in feeling like this, the simple fact that i got to taste the Op feature, makes me salty now that its gone ... we humans be strange

12 minutes ago, rawsh said:

well the "smoother" way would have been to wipe all rods/RodBps after taking them out of the Fish Table, there would have been crying aswell, i would have lost  my apprentice rod, but ultimatly seems like the better way, but maybe that wasnt possible,

i kinda wish WC would start implementing features "too weak" and then buff them, instead of implementing broken op stuff and then nerfing it down,

cause the way this went  we got a feature that was extremly Op, and even tho i even made a post about me thinking fishing might be too OP, day 1, now i feel betrayed even tho i have no buissness in feeling like this, the simple fact that i got to taste the Op feature, makes me salty now that its gone ... we humans be strange

Indeed. I just wish everything like this had a slider. Like I said, unfair to tiny servers. Not everyone has an army, or even plays multiplayer! I'd NEVER have anything good if not for my bestie.. I refuse to go into the friggin ocean. It terrifies me ;_; And I agree, rather have it released and be weak as hell then get it buffed up. Sigh.

29 minutes ago, PammyPop said:

Indeed. I just wish everything like this had a slider. Like I said, unfair to tiny servers. Not everyone has an army, or even plays multiplayer! I'd NEVER have anything good if not for my bestie.. I refuse to go into the friggin ocean. It terrifies me ;_; And I agree, rather have it released and be weak as hell then get it buffed up. Sigh.

even an army would most likely take forever to find a MC or above rod from crates, i know how long i hunted oceancrates for a ascendant Crossbow, and this will be even more rare since the pool its in is bigger than the Oceancratepool.

I did a 24h fishing run on day 1, both because I'm a hoarder and because I like fishing. Ever since then, the nerf's hit hard. All I know about rods in yellow and red beacons is that 1 guy in our official server has found it. Was a primitive to boot, and what I caught was significantly better. I do own a couple of JM bps and (maybe a few) MC one. But the thing is, with anything having 2 stats, lower tier one can be of more use. Like for example, the JM has 297% effi and the MC has 290% but the durability on those vary significantly. You might also want to check your rods before complaining. Also, most of the time these updates are bugged in some ways so the first guys on to the discovery get the most punishment. This was probably the first more-than-generous update that got 50% nerf in just a couple of days though.

4 hours ago, PammyPop said:

Ugh. Agreed. I was enjoying fishing A LOT. But only managed to get JM. Then they nerf it.. Sucks major enchilada's now. I was looking forward to this for weeks. It's unfair to nerf it for everyone tbh. My server is me and one other person. We can use all the help we can get.. Especially since the ocean terrifies me(I'm legit scared of bodies of water IRL)

*sigh*

If you're running a dedicated server, the admin should have just waited to update the server after the nerf. You could still be getting OP loot.

Patch 245.1 still runs fine, for now...

2 hours ago, [EG] Comdriver W31 said:

are you able to get any blueprints after latest nerfs? me and two my friends were nonstop fishing for 4-5 hours long, inland and in the ocean, with sap and blood. all we got is 3 black pearls and some polymer.

I'm still running 245.1 on my server, I haven't tested since the nerfs.

7 hours ago, HighDBoom said:

Yes fishing got nerfed too much.. we need the fishing rod back in the fishing loot table. Then fishing is balanced enough.

Otherwise the fishing mechanic is kinda potato. I like it but the rewarding is disappointed atm. WC you can do it

Wish I hadn't of updated my server, gah.

Is there a post limit for new members? I couldn't reply until now

19 hours ago, rawsh said:

I'm extremely "salty" about this too. All I get is prime fish meat and common resources. No chance of getting better fishing equipment.

Archived