- Joan's Bulk Crafters
- Joan's Egg n Poop Collector & Incubator
- Joan's Dragon God Mod
- Joan's Pet Companions
- Joan's Photon Sentry n Tranq Rifle

Updated the MOD table
- STARK WARS: Survival Evolved
- Stargate Atlantis

You're awesome man. The Dev's really should hype you more, as you do this for the players and really do make things better for all :)

On 12/12/2015 at 11:30 PM, sparcmx said:

**  First time users, please go into Config first and setup your preferences.

Hello, Yes I am a first time user.  I have installed the program and it comes up fine. Window 10 user.   I have single left clicked on items and double right clicked on items.  I can see the item numbers in the bottom right window to be given, but nothing is being given.  In the above line, there is mention of going into Config first and setup your preferences...  Not sure which config file this is in reference to and or what needs to be done.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Flamist 

7 hours ago, flamist said:

Hello, Yes I am a first time user.  I have installed the program and it comes up fine. Window 10 user.   I have single left clicked on items and double right clicked on items.  I can see the item numbers in the bottom right window to be given, but nothing is being given.  In the above line, there is mention of going into Config first and setup your preferences...  Not sure which config file this is in reference to and or what needs to be done.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Flamist

When Commander first loads and its checking for updates, click on the 'Gear' icon in the bottom right-hand corner and the Config window will open.  Make sure the 'Communication Mode' is set to InputSIM and your good to go, don't forget the default Hotkey to open/close Commander(overlay) is 'ALT' - This can be re-assigned with the 'Key Binding' settings.

6 hours ago, EliteGamer11388 said:

Sparc, Annunaki has major new stuff, there are a few things missing from Advanced architecture. such as the sloped wall and the 2 spire roof things. 

I'll have those updated shortly (Annunaki takes a while).  In the meantime I figured out how to extract the maps from uasset files so I now have about 8 more maps going on the teleport window.

hahahaha

I posted the same weeks ago and you did not notice, i guess he tryed to not get the same fate xD

Thanks for the fix!!

I have a little issue on my end, as i have the windows bar on top of screen, it usually covers the overlay, i know you have an option to hide the taskbar, but as i usually miniminize Ark often, i would prefer an option to add a offset to the Arkcommander window, if possible.

Also i would ask for some Additions, if you have some free time:

http://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/discussion/632091170/405692758708250875/

&

http://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/discussion/608800320/405690850601549723/

Note: Last one is a standalone version of an already included mod in your tool, but has different spawn codes.

Thank you so much!

16 hours ago, TechRoot said:

hahahaha

I posted the same weeks ago and you did not notice, i guess he tryed to not get the same fate xD

Thanks for the fix!!

I have a little issue on my end, as i have the windows bar on top of screen, it usually covers the overlay, i know you have an option to hide the taskbar, but as i usually miniminize Ark often, i would prefer an option to add a offset to the Arkcommander window, if possible.

Also i would ask for some Additions, if you have some free time:

http://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/discussion/632091170/405692758708250875/

&

http://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/discussion/608800320/405690850601549723/

Note: Last one is a standalone version of an already included mod in your tool, but has different spawn codes.

Thank you so much!

We actually run that on our server as well. The RWT Standalone that is. Good call on requesting it.

sparcMX

bit of a longshot as don't know how hard this would be,but is it possible to add these commands or something like it :

F1: Clear Target Command
Shift + F1: Destroy Target
F2: Give To Me
Shift + F2: Give All Connected Structures
F3: Do Tame
Shift + F3: Force Tame
F4: Kill Dino / Destroy Structure
Shift + F4: Kill Player
F5: Kick Player
Shift + F5: Ban Player
F6: Set Baby Age
Shift + F6: Destroy All of Type

I have your mod and ACM installed at same time but I only use ACM as it provides the above commands for ease of use.

On 4/12/2016 at 6:06 AM, tomhud said:

Please tell me how I assign buttons to the f-keys
Ive tried pressing the f1 box and hitting f1 and ctrl or shift with no luck

Drag one of the items from the list into one of the F-Containers, hit the function key and it will fill and mount the item.  It remembers quantity also

18 hours ago, tomhud said:

sparcMX

bit of a longshot as don't know how hard this would be,but is it possible to add these commands or something like it :

F1: Clear Target Command
Shift + F1: Destroy Target
F2: Give To Me
Shift + F2: Give All Connected Structures
F3: Do Tame
Shift + F3: Force Tame
F4: Kill Dino / Destroy Structure
Shift + F4: Kill Player
F5: Kick Player
Shift + F5: Ban Player
F6: Set Baby Age
Shift + F6: Destroy All of Type

I have your mod and ACM installed at same time but I only use ACM as it provides the above commands for ease of use.

I wouldn't say it's a long shot, it's certainly an idea worth playing with so I'll see what I come up with.

2 hours ago, sparcmx said:

:Stamina:
Updated MOD Items
- Annunaki Genesis
- Advanced Architecture

Added New MODs
- Aku Shima RWT Standalone
- No Collision Structures

Hello, thank you for the additions.

Unfortunately, there is an error on the Aku Shima RWT Standalone , i think you added a typo, an extra space at the end numbers, so the command are not working, hope you can fix it.

Thanks!

• sparcmx changed the title to Commander 1.1.2

Archived