sparcmx

Just noticed that the stacker item is missing from the Bulk crafters mod. Also, the mods name has changed to PG's Bulk Crafters.

ReStacker Item:

"Blueprint'/Game/Mods/BulkCrafters/BulkCrafters/PrimalItem_ReStacker.PrimalItem_ReStacker'"

There is also an updated list for Kilariths boat mod which has also changed name since it was added. Thankfully he has already formatted his codes into a google doc here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ROQEs2RBiREifSZSFKVvGd9jrnWFKEhj9McojALpq1w/edit#gid=0

*edit*

Also looks like Advanced Architecture is missing a few items and some existing ones may have changed

• Replies 786
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, EliteGamer11388 said:

Hey man, can you add Structures Plus? Also, Annunaki needs an overhaul in the Commander. Only half of all the spawn codes work, and a bunch aren't in there. There are also some that are no longer in the mod that you have in there.

I've already sent over the codes for structures plus in the template, just waiting on sparc now 

7 hours ago, Lewimaron said:

I've already sent over the codes for structures plus in the template, just waiting on sparc now 

Awesome. It's Annunaki that will be a pain, because most the stuff the commander has doesn't work anymore, some items and dinos have new codes, some added, some removed, etc..... Oh!! I also request Tek Tier Plus

I'll have a Beta available for you guys to try very soon, I've been busy working on AcTAME and partying  (I turned 40... yeah, I'm half way old)
Who would have thought the taming formula was such a pain in the ass, anyhow, it works and needs data, lots of data.  Dino stats are full of holes, need to get this sorted out first then you'll have beta to break.

I have broken my CustomCommands.csv by adding commands directly into the table rather than adding commands through Commander. Now, none of the custom commands work at all, even ones entered properly through Commander that previously worked. I discovered that it now adds lots of extra quotes to the commands. I can fix these by removing the extra quotes in Commander and everything is fine. Can anyone tell me what I did wrong by adding directly to the table? I made no typing errors, and the commands that are working again look no different than the ones that still get the extra quotes added when I fire up Commander. I hope I made sense here. Thanks in advance for any insight.

On 8/4/2016 at 10:41 AM, Asymmetric said:

I have broken my CustomCommands.csv by adding commands directly into the table rather than adding commands through Commander. Now, none of the custom commands work at all, even ones entered properly through Commander that previously worked. I discovered that it now adds lots of extra quotes to the commands. I can fix these by removing the extra quotes in Commander and everything is fine. Can anyone tell me what I did wrong by adding directly to the table? I made no typing errors, and the commands that are working again look no different than the ones that still get the extra quotes added when I fire up Commander. I hope I made sense here. Thanks in advance for any insight.

Edit the CustomCommands.csv with Notepad++ and re-add the quotes, Excel has a nasty habit of stripping quotes if the column type is not set to "Text".

11 hours ago, Lothior said:

How is the project coming along? Is there anything we can do as players to help? I'd hate to see this go stale. 

No chance of staleness!  I've been working on a large update that adds a ton of new features, and a big overhaul of the current Mod table.  There will be a new system in place that will allow everyone to directly contribute Mods to the "Hive", vetted of course but much more efficient for all.

The taming code was a little tedious, it took much longer than anticipated.  That part (thankfully) is complete

On 8/11/2016 at 10:20 PM, DTS said:

After installing anniversary update on Win10 i can't get rid of taskbar on the bottom of the screen every time i'm using ARK commander. Anyone have similar issue?

I'll look into this, it's not happening for me but I haven't checked my Win10 version yet.  They might be blocking the call to remove the Taskbar as Commander uses dll marshalling to do so.

On 8/16/2016 at 5:40 AM, sparcmx said:

No chance of staleness!  I've been working on a large update that adds a ton of new features, and a big overhaul of the current Mod table.  There will be a new system in place that will allow everyone to directly contribute Mods to the "Hive", vetted of course but much more efficient for all.

The taming code was a little tedious, it took much longer than anticipated.  That part (thankfully) is complete

Awesome, thanks for the update. Will try to help w/ the mod contribution. 

8 hours ago, tednik said:

any ideas when the update will be out cant wait for it    

Let's start Beta testing this weekend!  I'm happy with progress so far, I may still hold off rcon for a bit longer as its just not solid enough for my liking.
There is a problem issuing commands using the player SteamID, it just flatout doesn't work.
You can Kick, ban, chat, tribe etc, there's just no core Commander features  EEEEventually it will happen.

Beta Release
This has been a long time coming and I'm sure your glad to see your favorite ARK companion updated!

The beta is open for all to try but before I get too carried away I must cover a few (obligatory) points.
- It's beta, there really isn't much more I can say.  If you think something is broken or not quite right, POST! :P
- The screen grabs point out the unfinished bits (see below)
- All the things we've suggested don't seem to be there?  They are there, trust me.  (.visible=false;)
- The entity database is still naff..  Yes, but not for much longer  Get ready for the "ARKMod Hive"
- Music made this possible
- The Mrs. has been very patient ** hijacked while getting a refill

Let's get stuck into it!

KLIhBRd.jpg
Well this is the options tab, lot's of interesting things going on here, self explanatory.

fvAZvuw.jpg
The Application Paths will eventually point the Hive Manager to your ARK installation.

HK2Ld7A.jpg
RCON, as usual is not available in the beta, I have a few more issues to smooooooooth over first 

KsERX8e.jpg
Just a few locks on acTAME, I wasn't prepared for the challenges this thing threw at me.  I'm probably a qualified mathematician now 

XcPNn3P.jpg
Item Quality will start at 0, I just haven't made the change yet.  Probably because its a 5 second edit, final release will have it (promise)

y3477l4.jpg
Yes!!  I did.  Factory bookmarks, no.  
I think someone already did it for me, I'll need to check the threads..

I do apologize for the time away, I'm not the worlds greatest programmer or gamer, fact.  A ton of research went into this release and I'm pretty proud of the outcome, help me make this thing the best ARK tool available and I promise to haul ass and mass produce miracles!  too much?  probably.

Download
http://goo.gl/p5xyxf

• sparcmx changed the title to Commander 1.1.2

Archived