New Mods Added

Aku Shima Electronics Compiled by tednik  
Aku Shima JSG Standalone Compiled by tednik  
Aku Shima Storage Options Compiled by tednik  
Reusable Plus Compiled by tednik  
Saixang Compiled by tednik  
Small Gates Compiled by tednik  
Resource Crops

And fixed a bunch of errors in the Entity database - Thanks DebbySaurus!

1 hour ago, DTS said:

Hi. I have a problem with Dino list. It by some reason show only few of them. At the first start everything was ok. Reinstall didn't help.

Also some common items missing. Like beer barrel and new skins

There is a folder called ArkCommanderMX in your MyDocuments folder, remove the 2 DinoEntities files.  One is an XLSX and the other is an XML.  Run Commander again and it will refresh those files.

6 hours ago, sparcmx said:

You appear to be missing the Category column for some reason, please see attached :) 

DinoEntities.xlsx

Yay! Can you please also share Entities table? I noticed, what it should have birthday cake, but i don't see it. Probably some others missing too. Also, maybe anyone know the reason my tables ain't updating?

Also in MapBookmarks i have only 29 values, is that correct? There are only few map markers for Isle map.

13 hours ago, DTS said:

Yay! Can you please also share Entities table? I noticed, what it should have birthday cake, but i don't see it. Probably some others missing too. Also, maybe anyone know the reason my tables ain't updating?

Also in MapBookmarks i have only 29 values, is that correct? There are only few map markers for Isle map.

This is still actual. Any1 who use this tool, please share Entities table.

7 hours ago, Ealine said:

Hi there,

I am trying Commander out for the first time, it appears to be fairly intuitive, however, do you have a 'how to' or 'start up guide' or anything of the sort for us first timers so we can learn more about how to use it?

thanks!
Ealine

I have a new website (sparcmx.com).  Currently compiling a how-to section which I'll open up to the public in a few weeks.
Unless someone wants to help :P 

20 hours ago, sparcmx said:

I have a new website (sparcmx.com).  Currently compiling a how-to section which I'll open up to the public in a few weeks.
Unless someone wants to help :P 

yay!!  I am playing with it, and working on finding my way through using it, but a how-to would be awesome!  I have to give you credit, you've done a great job making it pretty intuitive for us semi-literate computer types. :D

Ealine

On 6/15/2016 at 0:24 AM, Tyasuh said:

If you have any questions feel free to ask away. Otherwise we won't know what to help with. 

Thanks, I will :D

Today was the first day I've had a chance to really sit down and work with Commander, but I fear I am missing something very basic.  How do I get it to work within the game?  Is there a particular order to start stuff?  I put my admin password in the setup, and set the key I am using for the console.  It looks like Commander links (the Ark:SE light goes green), but I can't figure out how to get it to put the stuff in game.  Or am I misinterpreting how the application works?

thanks!
Ealine

The very first post will probably answer that, I personally play full screen borderless window and use the overlay mode for ark commander. I'll start Ark, get in game and alt tab to fire up the commander in admin mode(not sure if important or not. But better safe then sorry.)  And while in game, if you press Alt(default key) It will bring down the overlay. And the very first button you have to hit after you've set your admin password is the "Enable Cheats" button. And to make sure it is working, just give yourself a piece of raw meat through the commander. 

Side note, Ark Commander does not seem to work if you have your inventory or another menu open. I think that just has to do with the ingame console and how it works itself. 

Call me crazy, text-to-speech in Commander.  The code was so minor I couldn't help myself, it's good for a laugh and is disabled by default.
Also coming to Commander in the not too distant future, the kitchen sink!  why not, everything else is going in :P 

There are some Dino names I cannot pronounce and strangely, it's nice to have Commander teach me

• sparcmx changed the title to Commander 1.1.2

Archived