sparcmx

Not going to lie, this tool is amaze-balls. But one suggestion I think could be is to set the slider limit for quantity beyond 100 especially for those who use an item stack mod that goes up to 5k in some cases.  Or if this has been suggested already I apologize but I didnt go through 17 pages of the forum thread to see if it was.  Or if this is already doable with some .xml/ini editing would some quick guidance be given? 

• Replies 786
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Tyasuh said:

Not going to lie, this tool is amaze-balls. But one suggestion I think could be is to set the slider limit for quantity beyond 100 especially for those who use an item stack mod that goes up to 5k in some cases.  Or if this has been suggested already I apologize but I didnt go through 17 pages of the forum thread to see if it was.  Or if this is already doable with some .xml/ini editing would some quick guidance be given? 

I'll add a 'user suggestion' section on the main post to spare people having to sift through pages.
Your idea hasn't been mentioned so I'll add this to the list :) 

A new group of options in the next software update will allow you to adjust upper limits of sliders, should do the trick.
This will also include an option to switch between 'admincheat' and 'cheat' commands.

I've also added 6 new buttons for quick tech tier selection.
in5M9Db.jpg

So the code for the party hat on the wiki is for the player worn one:

"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/Skin/PrimalItemSkin_PartyHat.PrimalItemSkin_PartyHat'"

And this is the actual one for the dino one:

"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/Leather/PrimalItemSkin_DinoPartyHat.PrimalItemSkin_DinoPartyHat'"

From what I can tell all the codes for the other items on the wiki are correct and there are none missing!!

Heres the code for the diseased leech too:

"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Dinos/Leech/Leech_Character_Diseased.Leech_Character_Diseased'"

59 minutes ago, Seggzy said:

Not sure if its been asked... but can you add the option to remove F keys?   My push to talk is set to F1 and F2 but can't use them while Ark Commander is open.

or do you have links to older versions before the f keys were added?

either way keep up the great work!!!!

Good point, I'll add an option in config to disable.

:Stamina:
New Mods Added!

Ark Jail Mod Compiled by tednik  
AutoTorch Compiled by tednik  
AutoTrough Compiled by tednik  
Big Walls Compiled by tednik  
Dynamic Colours Compiled by Lewimaron  
Glow Rails Compiled by tednik  
Hypnotoad Compiled by Lewimaron  
InfiBed Compiled by tednik  
Infinite Flare Guns Compiled by tednik  
Joan's Oil Compressor Compiled by tednik  
Kibble Vending Machine Compiled by tednik  
Kilrath's Super Epic Boat Mod Compiled by Lewimaron  
Metal Cages Mod 2.0 Compiled by Lewimaron  
Multi Weapon Attachments + Tranq Rifle Compiled by tednik  
Pipes-N-Cables Compiled by tednik  
Pufferfish Mod Compiled by Lewimaron  
RampX Compiled by tednik  
Recycler Compiled by tednik  
Silent Generator Compiled by tednik  
SillyGnome's Infinite Flare Guns Compiled by Lewimaron  
Slay Ride Lift Kit v2.0 Compiled by tednik  
Underwater Base Mod Compiled by Lewimaron  

There's a couple of items missing,

Dragon Flag:

"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Structures/Misc/PrimalItemStructure_Flag_Dragon.PrimalItemStructure_Flag_Dragon'"

Dragon Trophy:

"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Trophies/PrimalItemTrophy_Dragon.PrimalItemTrophy_Dragon'"

Lystro Egg Kibble:

"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Consumables/PrimalItemConsumable_Kibble_LystroEgg.PrimalItemConsumable_Kibble_LystroEgg'"

Diplo Egg:

"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Test/PrimalItemConsumable_Egg_Diplo.PrimalItemConsumable_Egg_Diplo'"

Diplo Egg Kibbe:

"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Consumables/PrimalItemConsumable_Kibble_DiploEgg.PrimalItemConsumable_Kibble_DiploEgg'"

Birthday Candle:

"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Resources/PrimalItemResource_BirthdayCandle.PrimalItemResource_BirthdayCandle'"

Birthday Cake:

"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Structures/Halloween/PrimalItemStructure_BirthdayCake.PrimalItemStructure_BirthdayCake'"

Birthday Suit Shirt:

"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/Leather/PrimalItemSkin_BirthdayShirt.PrimalItemSkin_BirthdayShirt'"

Birthday Suit Pants:

"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/Leather/PrimalItemSkin_BirthdayPants.PrimalItemSkin_BirthdayPants'"

The Alpha mosasaur is also in the wrong category.

Lothior just stated and I too just came here for the exact same thing.  

I have version 1.0.3.01 -- I will also say its hard to find basic info in this forum ARK: Commander needs its own website!!

When I try to spawn in items it seems to be having an off by one error. IE if I want a ptera saddle and search that it gives me a bronto saddle. If you look at the expanded list of saddles you'll see the bronto is the next saddle after the ptera on the list. Not sure if it's just me or not. 

3 hours ago, Karrah said:

Lothior just stated and I too just came here for the exact same thing.

When I try to spawn in items it seems to be having an off by one error. IE if I want a ptera saddle and search that it gives me a bronto saddle. If you look at the expanded list of saddles you'll see the bronto is the next saddle after the ptera on the list. Not sure if it's just me or not.

I'll take a lot at this tonight, sounds like entity id's rather than a blueprint issue.
Do you experience the same issue with the other lists (dinos, mods etc) or is this isolated to just Vanilla Entities?

33 minutes ago, sparcmx said:

I'll take a lot at this tonight, sounds like entity id's rather than a blueprint issue.
Do you experience the same issue with the other lists (dinos, mods etc) or is this isolated to just Vanilla Entities?

Having the same issue :) Seems to only be the Vanilla Entities for me, dinos and mods are working correctly!

It seemed limited to a certain grouping of items. MOD items worked fine. I think just vanilla entities might be a good place to start however I did notice (I think...) that some items which required a blueprint path were off by one. It definitely didn't effect ALL groups of items. 

Also, the Torch (the basic one) is looking in the wrong location to spawn the item. 

5 hours ago, sparcmx said:

Entities have been fixed, a little 'whoops' there :$
   sorry 'bout that

Are you testing me again? There's a couple of issues with the new database update.

The alpha mosasaur has moved but to a different wrong category

The Diplo and Lystro egg kibbles are named differently to all the others (just an OCD trigger)

That's all I can see for the minute, nearly there.

Is the current most recent version of ARK COMMANDER still 1.0.3.01 ??   

With a website we would have a more orgainized forum for finding info properly

With a website we would also have a page with the current download and a spot for updates and patches.

Is ARK COMMANDER updating on its own or do we need to redownload to find out if the bugs from yesterday were fixed?

• I answered my own question:  I have since posting been on ARK and ARK: Commander and it's been fixed; yes I saw the post above stating it was fixed - though I was not sure if I needed to redownload the program to update it - like we do mods, or if ARK: Commander would update with the fixes and it did.  *Jumped for Joy!!*  Just wanted to stop back in and let you know I got my answer.

I still stand firm on believing ARK: Commander needs its own website.  *SMILES*

Oh I forgot to mention:  Using ARK: Commander on The Center map

Middle Ages Mod:  Some items are not appearing when using ARK: Commander - I have ran Middle Ages and crafted these successfully without Commander running. So I am assuming this is a coding error on the Commanders end and not the mod.

• Barrell
  • Wood Chair
  • Water Well
  • Bucket
  • Decor Plant
  • Jar
  • Wall Cabinet

InfiBed also not showing [This specific mod I do not know if it appears when NOT using ARK: Commander so it could be either/or]

31 minutes ago, Karrah said:

Middle Ages Mod:  Some items are not appearing when using ARK: Commander - I have ran Middle Ages and crafted these successfully without Commander running. So I am assuming this is a coding error on the Commanders end and not the mod.

When you manually entered the commands, did you use admincheat or just cheat?
Also, try creating a custom command and enter your working blueprint into it, does it work from there?

I'll collate the Middle Ages blueprints again as they may be out of date already,
with regards to creating a website, you made me ponder that idea for a while.  I'll look into it ;)

51 minutes ago, sparcmx said:

When you manually entered the commands, did you use admincheat or just cheat?
Also, try creating a custom command and enter your working blueprint into it, does it work from there?

I'll collate the Middle Ages blueprints again as they may be out of date already,
with regards to creating a website, you made me ponder that idea for a while.  I'll look into it ;)

I believe I used Admin Cheat ... I will try creating a custom command when I get back on ARK. & verify which 'cheat' I used.  I always run Commander on Admin

and I enable cheats in the Admin tab

*Thumbs up on pondering the website idea*  I believe you would also attract more users as well.  I was surprised to see how many of my friends that had been playing ARK way before myself had not heard of ARK: Commander and now Ive got them hooked *Smiles*  This is an awesome program!!  *Cheers to you guys!!*.  

• sparcmx changed the title to Commander 1.1.2

Archived