sparcmx

• Replies 786
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Lewimaron said:

This has potential to be cool.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=689388753&searchtext=

*edit Page 17!!!

This one does look interesting, I can imagine a full conversion mod of this.  And all the official license breaking involved, sounds like a litany of fun.
Always wanted my own horde of orcs.

We've also clicked over the 400 mark for thread posts

1 minute ago, sparcmx said:

This one does look interesting, I can imagine a full conversion mod of this.  And all the official license breaking involved, sounds like a litany of fun.
Always wanted my own horde of orcs.

We've also clicked over the 400 mark for thread posts

I doubt the people who hold the rights to LOTR would really be bothered about a mod for an indy PC game, especially if its not making any money from it. That is unless they are desperate.

This mod is getting pretty popular so here are the spawn codes;

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=679500536

Anti Water Generator:

"Blueprint'/Game/Mods/AntiWater/AWBasic/PrimalItemStructure_AntiWater.PrimalItemStructure_AntiWater'"

Water Bed:

"Blueprint'/Game/Mods/AntiWater/WaterBed/PrimalItemStructure_Bed_Water.PrimalItemStructure_Bed_Water'"

The spawn codes for animals seem to be broken.

They look like this:
admincheat SpawnDino Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Dinos/Manta/Manta_Character_BP.Manta_Character_BP' 200 50 50 120

They SHOULD look like this:
admincheat SpawnDino "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Dinos/Manta/Manta_Character_BP.Manta_Character_BP'" 200 50 50 120

1 hour ago, ThoWoMa said:

@sparcmx

I wanted to install the version 1.0.3.01 today. However KIS2016 reports Trojans!
What's going on there?

I've had this come up a couple of times and on both occasions the source database was of questionable reliability.
If you decide not to install Commander, I understand but I can assure you there is no trojan, thousands of other Commander users would complain. 
Its possible the internal function that collects the database from the cloud could be seen as potentially malicious.
And my code is unsigned because I hate ClickOnce deployment.

Annunaki has new stuff :D Wardens are missing, as well as some other things in spawn codes for creatures/items, ever since the categories changed, tags have changed for a lot. I'm not sure how to get you working codes for a lot of the stuff, except to maybe try and spawn each thing, and mark the ones that aren't working, and then send you the correct ones for each?

7 hours ago, tednik said:

is there any chance of adding an import feature to where we can add in mods to ark commander 

I'm considering a marketplace of sorts but free obviously.  A utility that comes with Commander allowing users to submit modlists, end users will then be able to select which mods they want from the list of submitted mods.  Of course there will always be the master list which will be periodically updated.

At this stage, it's just an idea.

10 hours ago, sparcmx said:

I'm considering a marketplace of sorts but free obviously.  A utility that comes with Commander allowing users to submit modlists, end users will then be able to select which mods they want from the list of submitted mods.  Of course there will always be the master list which will be periodically updated.

At this stage, it's just an idea.

cool sounds like a good idea   any idea of when the next update for the mod list is gonna be 

• sparcmx changed the title to Commander 1.1.2

Archived