sparcmx

11 hours ago, Lewimaron said:

I've worked out the issue with the coel code!!
The one on the wiki (and everywhere else by the looks of it) is not spelt right. Heres the working code:
"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Dinos/Coelacanth/Coel_Character_BP.Coel_Character_BP'"
All the codes I could find online where missing the first a in coelacanth.
Edit: I have now fixed the wiki page :D

Fixed in Commander :ph34r:

• Replies 786
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some of the mods are not spawning their items or are missing some of them. For instance only 3 items in the "Stargate Atlantis" as well as several of the items in the Metal and Glass mods will not spawn when you double click them or add them to the FunctionKey-Bar and in Corrected Structures its missing windows in the glass category. If you need it I can compile a complete list from the mods I personally use.

On 5/12/2016 at 4:35 AM, Jen said:

Haven't given this enough love recently, so I'm back to say how much I love it. Was doing some testing that required me to spawn massive amounts of resources and it was incredibly easy to open the full console and just double click all the items off the list. Saved me soo much time. <3 ARK Commander.

I see you've been quite busy lately, we've been havin' a party in here and you've missed most of it :P
Whatcha testing?

-edit
aah (patch notes), Item transferring en-masse for v242.  Sounds like fun.

Hi, I'm new to this forum. Thanks for this great tool! It's very handy. Another user brought up the same problem that I'm having with the Stargate Atlantis spawn codes not working. After some investigation, I've found that there is an extra space right before the amount in the codes that don't work. I hope that helps. Again, thanks for the awesome addition to Ark.

10 hours ago, Asymmetric said:

Hi, I'm new to this forum. Thanks for this great tool! It's very handy. Another user brought up the same problem that I'm having with the Stargate Atlantis spawn codes not working. After some investigation, I've found that there is an extra space right before the amount in the codes that don't work. I hope that helps. Again, thanks for the awesome addition to Ark.

I've located about 48 items across various mods with this issue.  They have all been fixed.

There are also some codes, at least custom written ones for sure, that keep losing the " " marks. I programmed them 2 or 3 times with say, cheat spawndino "Blueprint'/Game/Blah/BLAH/BLAH.BLAH'" 1 1 0  but the front and back quotes go away the next time I load the tool. I'm sure I'm saving it and updating it, so unless I'm doing something wrong with the current 4 codes I have in there....it has done it with all 4

sparcmx

I am getting the following error ever since the last program update to version 1.0.2.55

"input array is longer than the number of columns in this table"

I found that the custom entries file has changed to a .csv file and its internal formatting has changed

if I replace the custom entries excel file with a backup I have the program runs again, however it changes the custom entries file from a xlsx file to a csv file again and then once I close the program down it will not run again and gives that same error again until I replace that file again.

I don't know if anyone else is having the same problem but please check this for me and advise what to do.

2 hours ago, darkstar240261 said:

sparcmx

I am getting the following error ever since the last program update to version 1.0.2.55
"input array is longer than the number of columns in this table"
I found that the custom entries file has changed to a .csv file and its internal formatting has changed
if I replace the custom entries excel file with a backup I have the program runs again, however it changes the custom entries file from a xlsx file to a csv file again and then once I close the program down it will not run again and gives that same error again until I replace that file again.
I don't know if anyone else is having the same problem but please check this for me and advise what to do.

I've left a column out on the embedded customcommands.csv although this should not be a problem.  Your existing customcommands.xlsx should have been updated with 2 new columns automatically, does your csv contain the following header?
   (Open in notepad)
Description,Group,Command,HotKey,HotKeyCode

If it doesn't, can you paste the above into the csv, save and run Commander.  Let me know if the problem persists :) 

5 hours ago, EliteGamer11388 said:

There are also some codes, at least custom written ones for sure, that keep losing the " " marks. I programmed them 2 or 3 times with say, cheat spawndino "Blueprint'/Game/Blah/BLAH/BLAH.BLAH'" 1 1 0  but the front and back quotes go away the next time I load the tool. I'm sure I'm saving it and updating it, so unless I'm doing something wrong with the current 4 codes I have in there....it has done it with all 4

Crap...  I'm fixing this now, looks like I'll need to post an update early as this one is significant.

I have another one if you're interested. In Ark: Futurism, the author didn't include the codes for the stairs. I went to the mod folder to look for the asset listing to make sure I got it right so I could add a command to the Custom commands .xlsx    This is how it's listed:RFC problems.JPG

After many tries to get the codes to work, I opened the .uasset file in notepad to find that the author called the assets: StraightStairs and StraightStairsWide. So, long story short, the codes for the stairs are:

admincheat GiveItem "Blueprint'/Game/Mods/ARK-Futurism/Assets/Structures/Reinforced-Concrete/PrimalItem/Stairs/PrimalItemStructure_RFC_StraightStairs.PrimalItemStructure_RFC_StraightStairs'" 1 100 0

admincheat GiveItem "Blueprint'/Game/Mods/ARK-Futurism/Assets/Structures/Reinforced-Concrete/PrimalItem/Stairs/PrimalItemStructure_RFC_StraightStairsWide.PrimalItemStructure_RFC_StraightStairsWide'" 1 100 0

I know, long winded, but I didn't know how else to explain it. I didn't ask before, but is it ok to submit stuff I find like this?

6 hours ago, Asymmetric said:

I know, long winded, but I didn't know how else to explain it. I didn't ask before, but is it ok to submit stuff I find like this?

Perfectly! :)  Data continuity is one of the most difficult aspects of maintaining Commander, any help is greatly appreciated.

6 hours ago, tednik said:

there are quite a few items missing in extra ark since it was updated to extra ark 2.0

I'm pushing to release a new version shortly, this will fix a few issues and introduce a new database storage method.
The MOD database will undergo a massive update and dozens of new mods will be added.

If anyone is interested in contributing to Commander, collating mod lists would save me a lot of time.
I've attached the ModActors and ModEntities template to this post, don't worry too much about the quotes "", I have a method to quickly fix this.
Private Message the files to me rather than posting to this thread, the Modlists will eventually be encrypted.

I'll credit the mod/update with your username and add you to the 'Contributors/About' dialog that I'll whip up for the next release.

ModActors.xlsx

ModEntities.xlsx

8 hours ago, sparcmx said:

If anyone is interested in contributing to Commander, collating mod lists would save me a lot of time.
I've attached the ModActors and ModEntities template to this post, don't worry too much about the quotes "", I have a method to quickly fix this.
Private Message the files to me rather than posting to this thread, the Modlists will eventually be encrypted.

I'll credit the mod/update with your username and add you to the 'Contributors/About' dialog that I'll whip up for the next release.

ModActors.xlsx

ModEntities.xlsx

If I where to compile the RAWR beacons mod how would I show the difference between the items that use the summon command and the ones that use the spawn actor command?

15 hours ago, Lewimaron said:

If I where to compile the RAWR beacons mod how would I show the difference between the items that use the summon command and the ones that use the spawn actor command?

The summon command works in ModActors.xlsx with 'EntityID' only, blueprints will use 'spawndino' and 'spawnactorspread'.
It's an either/or situation, I'll eventually add a logic column so I can tell the Function what type of command to issue, or even a toggle on the listing so users can set their own preference.
Programming 101, have an idea..  The rest is syntax.  -me

On 5/16/2016 at 4:01 AM, sparcmx said:

I'm pushing to release a new version shortly, this will fix a few issues and introduce a new database storage method.
The MOD database will undergo a massive update and dozens of new mods will be added.

any idea on when the new update will be coming out.  Just curious as to a eta i know nothing is set in stone :)

• sparcmx changed the title to Commander 1.1.2

Archived