sparcmx

• Replies 786
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 5/5/2016 at 11:49 PM, Lewimaron said:

Judging by the sudden shrinking of my steam friends list it appears I no longer have a Tribe/Server :(
While I have nothing better to do I might get working on an overlay program similar to commander, but with a taming/breeding calculator.
Time to get visual studio going and find out the algorithm for taming/breeding calculators.
That should take me a while ¬¬

Check out https://github.com/cadon/ARKStatsExtractor/tree/master/ARKBreedingStats

Interesting source to look over (if your familiar with C#)

Something seems to have broken...

• The dinos list is not showing any categories and is just a block list and is somehow missing dinos all the way back to the procoptodon
  • All the mod items have vanished from the list
  • Vanilla items are missing everywhere, including seeds being back to where they used to be
  • Only the Bush People mod is showing for mod actors and that only has the civilised building in it.

What have I done? :(

Man, you're awesome! You update based on feedback more than any other Ark content! Commander and ACM fulfill all my needs as an admin. I would only use this one, but ACM has certain functions this mod doesn't have. He has somehow figured out how to track people and dinos, no matter where they are on The Island, thought that's not a feature I can even test, since he doesn't have it supporting Valhalla.  There is also a function to raise stats to any number you want, until either death or server restart, whichever comes first. That's just helpful when I'm building community stuff since I can temporarily make my weight like, 10,000, or up the HP and Melee of a person if I wanna use them as a boss in an event or something lol. Though honestly, that's not a request to incorporate that stuff, just pointing out that creators are coming up with some great stuff in this game, stuff that WC should have in the main game, because it's invaluable. ty sir 

Here are (hopefully) the last 3 codes for the 240 patch. 

Megapithecus Boss:

"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Dinos/gorilla/Gorilla_Character_BP.Gorilla_Character_BP'"

Gorilla Flag:

"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Structures/Misc/PrimalItemStructure_Flag_Gorilla.PrimalItemStructure_Flag_Gorilla'"

Megapithecus Trophy:

"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Trophies/PrimalItemTrophy_Gorilla.PrimalItemTrophy_Gorilla'"

Several mods are missing blueprint/spawn codes that they used to have. For instance all the windows and ladders appear to be missing from Corrected Structures and the Metal and Glass set are missing the stairs. They used to be there and can still be spawned in manually. Just curious if this omission was on purpose or accident? Are they bugged or something?

14 hours ago, TatsuAyers said:

Several mods are missing blueprint/spawn codes that they used to have. For instance all the windows and ladders appear to be missing from Corrected Structures and the Metal and Glass set are missing the stairs. They used to be there and can still be spawned in manually. Just curious if this omission was on purpose or accident? Are they bugged or something?

Just needs to be updated from my end :) 

Just noticed a slight issue in the overlay mode. For some reason the Mod Actors list isn't showing properly. Here's a screenshot:

Screenshot_2.png

Not sure what's going on here, my guess would be calling the wrong columns in the excel doc? It all seems to be working properly in the windowed mode.

Also, The megapithecus boss is in the event creatures category and should probably be in the boss section. Maybe switch it with the dodorex?

17 hours ago, Lewimaron said:

Not sure what's going on here, my guess would be calling the wrong columns in the excel doc? It all seems to be working properly in the windowed mode.

Also, The megapithecus boss is in the event creatures category and should probably be in the boss section. Maybe switch it with the dodorex?

I would probably delete the DinoEntities.xlsx from the ArkCommanderMX folder, when Commander loads it will replace it.

The Megapithecus boss is now in Boss Creatures because there was no boss section O.o

So since I seem to have become an accidental expert on ark server configuration, I am now second in command on 2 completely separate ark servers, someone has offered me a monthly salary to run one, and people keep asking me to help with theirs.

How did this happen? :o

Anyway, the taming/breeding calculator has been put on hold due to... issues with finding out how to calculate taming times and resources. I think its gonna involve a dev kit download and some manual experimentation.

I've worked out the issue with the coel code!!

The one on the wiki (and everywhere else by the looks of it) is not spelt right. Heres the working code:

"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Dinos/Coelacanth/Coel_Character_BP.Coel_Character_BP'"

All the codes I could find online where missing the first a in coelacanth.

Edit: I have now fixed the wiki page :D

8 hours ago, TatsuAyers said:

Odd bug. I just started the app and now only a few of the mods are showing in the mod exclusion list that were there earlier. Is there a way to force a DL of the complete or not corrupted list?

Remove the 'ModEntities.xlsx' file from the ArkCommanderMX folder.

I'll add a force update button to the config dialog.

• sparcmx changed the title to Commander 1.1.2

Archived