sparcmx

On 20/02/2017 at 11:19 PM, Jimmon said:

im pretty sure im having the same issue as @killersanta336 and a few others, but i never saw a fix in the following posts.

bassically Ark is in windowed-fullscreen and Ark Commander is set to overlay mode, however it is offset to where 1/3 of my the overlay is off the left side of my screen, and even when i switch Commander to windowed mode i have to pull it back to my screen because again, 1/3 of the program is off the left side of my screen. but it is not possible to drag the overlay overlay back onto my screen.

I am having this problem also...  I can use the program but can't see the whole console screen (most of the left part cut off screen and can't drag to centre of screen).  Also seems like choosing the level of a dino doesn't seem to work (I set it high and it spawns in a low level dino).

• Replies 786
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 6/2/2017 at 6:28 AM, Vesuvious said:

Couple of things.

RCON.... is it working as intended yet? If i try to use it to chat, Ark Commander crashes and closes. Would like to know if its the RCON not working yet or something on my end.

The Teleport..... will there be an option to "bookmark my current location?"

No Replies to this? is anyone successfully using the admin RCON?

don't forget the pin drop o.O

Okay, sorry for the lack of updates, I've been conveniently abusing twitter for this purpose, I should be bouncing to all my social points but its quite time consuming.  My wife reads your posts and lets me know and I address the issues your having in code but I'm unable to post very often.

The issue with Commander being offset is due to screen resolution, the current build only supports 1920x1080 in overlay mode, the centering is hardcoded for this size (yes I know, that's stupid) and I have fixed this issue in 107.  Commander will allow you to move the window and snap to screen edges..  And it will remember its position..

Ragnarok will be in 107 and also the ability to just add your own map.

RCON is a shady area, partly due to Ark not providing a complete feature set.  I have progressed further with this and have opted to use SourceRcon API which seems to run quite well.  I will endeavor to have all RCON management functions implemented and if Wildcard fix the givetoplayer commands, you'll able to give items to other players using RCON, might be a big IF though.

I'm pretty close to testing phase, if the beta code is stable enough I'll post a link to it here but not officially announce it.

19 hours ago, sparcmx said:

don't forget the pin drop o.O

Okay, sorry for the lack of updates, I've been conveniently abusing twitter for this purpose, I should be bouncing to all my social points but its quite time consuming.  My wife reads your posts and lets me know and I address the issues your having in code but I'm unable to post very often.

The issue with Commander being offset is due to screen resolution, the current build only supports 1920x1080 in overlay mode, the centering is hardcoded for this size (yes I know, that's stupid) and I have fixed this issue in 107.  Commander will allow you to move the window and snap to screen edges..  And it will remember its position..

Ragnarok will be in 107 and also the ability to just add your own map.

RCON is a shady area, partly due to Ark not providing a complete feature set.  I have progressed further with this and have opted to use SourceRcon API which seems to run quite well.  I will endeavor to have all RCON management functions implemented and if Wildcard fix the givetoplayer commands, you'll able to give items to other players using RCON, might be a big IF though.

I'm pretty close to testing phase, if the beta code is stable enough I'll post a link to it here but not officially announce it.

Thanx for this ? good to know its in the pipeline.

I have noticed recently that fliers spawned in with commander & A.C.M. mod when using classic flyers... do not have speed stat increase available.

Although this is probably Classic Flyers issue. .. just thought id mention it ?

On 2017-6-21 at 2:19 PM, Vesuvious said:

I have noticed recently that fliers spawned in with commander & A.C.M. mod when using classic flyers... do not have speed stat increase available.

This is due to the command used to spawn.  I believe GMSummon doesn't have this issue, and you can set the level too!  This is in Commander 107 also

@sparcmx Do you think we will be able to spawn multiple wild dinos of the same level with the next version? I thought I read it somewhere but it's been a while, I am getting a bit confused :P

Say I need to spawn 20 wild sabers level 200 for an event, will I be able to? I believe currently the multiple spawn command only spawns them with different levels?

On 6/22/2017 at 4:37 AM, sparcmx said:

Hey man, I'm getting an Unhandled Exception I was not getting just yesterday, and I've changed nothing. It says server unavailable then gives me this.

See the end of this message for details on invoking 
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.Configuration.ConfigurationErrorsException: Configuration system failed to initialize ---> System.Configuration.ConfigurationErrorsException: '.', hexadecimal value 0x00, is an invalid character. Line 10, position 1. (C:\Users\Corey\AppData\Local\SparcMX\Ark_Commander_1.0.65.1.ex_Url_macqj52ktk1x2otg5024v54xifdzlufl\1.0.6.51\user.config line 10) ---> System.Xml.XmlException: '.', hexadecimal value 0x00, is an invalid character. Line 10, position 1.
   at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.Throw(Exception e)
   at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ParseText(Int32& startPos, Int32& endPos, Int32& outOrChars)
   at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ParseText()
   at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ParseElementContent()
   at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.Skip()
   at System.Configuration.XmlUtil.StrictSkipToNextElement(ExceptionAction action)
   at System.Configuration.BaseConfigurationRecord.ScanSectionsRecursive(XmlUtil xmlUtil, String parentConfigKey, Boolean inLocation, String locationSubPath, OverrideModeSetting overrideMode, Boolean skipInChildApps)
   at System.Configuration.BaseConfigurationRecord.ScanSectionsRecursive(XmlUtil xmlUtil, String parentConfigKey, Boolean inLocation, String locationSubPath, OverrideModeSetting overrideMode, Boolean skipInChildApps)
   at System.Configuration.BaseConfigurationRecord.ScanSections(XmlUtil xmlUtil)
   at System.Configuration.BaseConfigurationRecord.InitConfigFromFile()
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at System.Configuration.ConfigurationSchemaErrors.ThrowIfErrors(Boolean ignoreLocal)
   at System.Configuration.BaseConfigurationRecord.ThrowIfParseErrors(ConfigurationSchemaErrors schemaErrors)
   at System.Configuration.ClientConfigurationSystem.OnConfigRemoved(Object sender, InternalConfigEventArgs e)
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at System.Configuration.ConfigurationManager.PrepareConfigSystem()
   at System.Configuration.ConfigurationManager.RefreshSection(String sectionName)
   at System.Configuration.ClientSettingsStore.ReadSettings(String sectionName, Boolean isUserScoped)
   at System.Configuration.LocalFileSettingsProvider.GetPropertyValues(SettingsContext context, SettingsPropertyCollection properties)
   at System.Configuration.SettingsBase.GetPropertiesFromProvider(SettingsProvider provider)
   at System.Configuration.SettingsBase.GetPropertyValueByName(String propertyName)
   at System.Configuration.SettingsBase.get_Item(String propertyName)
   at System.Configuration.ApplicationSettingsBase.GetPropertyValue(String propertyName)
   at System.Configuration.ApplicationSettingsBase.get_Item(String propertyName)
   at AC.My.MySettings.get_CommanderKey()
   at AC.WindowMode.ARKCommanderMX_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at System.EventHandler.Invoke(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnLoad(EventArgs e)
   at DevExpress.XtraEditors.XtraForm.OnLoad(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnCreateControl()
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl(Boolean fIgnoreVisible)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl()
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmShowWindow(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WmShowWindow(Message& m)
   at DevExpress.XtraEditors.XtraForm.WndProc(Message& msg)
   at AC.WindowMode.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
    Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 4.7.2098.0 built by: NET47REL1LAST
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework64/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
Ark Commander
    Assembly Version: 1.0.6.51
    Win32 Version: 1.0.6.51
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/Corey/Desktop/Ark%20Commander%201.0.65.1.exe
System.Windows.Forms
    Win32 Version: 4.7.2094.0 built by: NET47REL1LAST
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System
    Win32 Version: 4.7.2093.0 built by: NET47REL1LAST
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
System.Drawing
    Win32 Version: 4.7.2046.0 built by: NET47REL1
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
DevExpress.Utils.v14.2
    Assembly Version: 14.2.6.0
DevExpress.XtraEditors.v14.2
DevExpress.Data.v14.2
Microsoft.VisualBasic
    Assembly Version: 10.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 14.7.2046.0 built by: NET47REL1
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.VisualBasic/v4.0_10.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.VisualBasic.dll
System.Core
    Win32 Version: 4.7.2098.0 built by: NET47REL1LAST
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
System.Configuration
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
System.Xml
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
System.Runtime.Remoting
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Runtime.Remoting/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Runtime.Remoting.dll
SMXDark
System.Speech
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Speech/v4.0_4.0.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35/System.Speech.dll
System.Data
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_64/System.Data/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Data.dll
System.Numerics
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Numerics/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Numerics.dll
DevExpress.XtraLayout.v14.2
DevExpress.Printing.v14.2.Core
UIAutomationClient
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/UIAutomationClient/v4.0_4.0.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35/UIAutomationClient.dll
DevExpress.XtraGrid.v14.2
DevExpress.BonusSkins.v14.2
System.ComponentModel.DataAnnotations
    Win32 Version: 4.7.2046.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.ComponentModel.DataAnnotations/v4.0_4.0.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35/System.ComponentModel.DataAnnotations.dll
DevExpress.XtraBars.v14.2
DevExpress.XtraRichEdit.v14.2
DevExpress.RichEdit.v14.2.Core
DevExpress.Office.v14.2.Core
System.Web
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_64/System.Web/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Web.dll
DevExpress.Images.v14.2
WindowsInput
    Assembly Version: 1.0.4.0
System.Data.Linq
    Win32 Version: 4.7.2046.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Data.Linq/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Data.Linq.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
    <system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.

• 1 month later...
On 21. 6. 2017 at 6:19 AM, Vesuvious said:

Classic Flyers have different blueprint for spawn than vanila ones. I have added them as custom command in left menu.

For Quetzal is:

cheat spawndino "Blueprint'/Game/Mods/ClassicFlyers/Dinos/Quetz/Quetz_Character_BP.Quetz_Character_BP'" 1 1 1 150

rest u can find in mod workshop

• 1 month later...

Hi. I've just started using this program and am really appreciating it already. Unfortunately, I can't run the resolution that allows the entire program to fit on the screen, so I'm currently missing out on the left-hand side goodness. I hear the latest beta version fixes this, but I'm not an early adopter.

Is there any way of accessing the left side of the program in my current situation? I'm particularly interested in getting into the custom command section. 

Cheers.

Requests/suggestions and some issues with the Taming Calculator. Version 1.0.65.1. Thank you for all your work in creating this program.

The timer/alarm have no audio or visual component. I can keep checking the menu, but having configurable, noticeable alarms would be wonderful.

Once a timer is created, the alarm associated with it is invisible. I would like to be able to see how in advance of any given timer the alarm will be going off and to be able to change this, to make an alarm go off earlier or later than it was initially set.

It would be great also if this timer could be adapted for tracking passive tames*, the feeding of baby animals, imprinting times and such. Even just a custom timer/alarm that we can enter a name for (along with the requested audio/visual feedback when it goes off).

*I noticed the Dung Beetle and Arthropluera on the list. The timer is presumably still tied to torpor falloff. It's definitely not accurate to the intervals and in both cases (at 150) is longer than the stated (total) time remaining. The food quantities are somewhat wrong, and the Arthro doesn't list Broth of Enlightenment as a food. The timer might also here be named something more applicable to each type of passive tame.

Tranq Arrows. I'm hoping most people aren't continuing to shoot their tames once they're down, which seems to be what this currently tracks. I would like instead to see the # of shots to down something in the first place, to know how much ammo is needed. Along with, something like a radio button for bow, compound, crossbow and longneck, as well as an entry for weapon damage %.

Some creatures are missing from the list. I expect you're aware.

Stated food is twice what it should be, doubling the stated taming times. Setting the taming multiplier to 2x results in correct baseline values, of course.

The wiki says that a 150 Argent with Raw Meat will require 1678 berries or 369 Narcotics, but this results here in values of 1840 to 2635 and 345 to 494 min/max, respectively (having already corrected for the above, the doubled taming times resulting in more inflated numbers.) In my experience, the wiki's numbers are accurate. Is there an error here, or how should I understand and use your min/max and narcotics buffer?

Adjusting the taming multiplier causes the displayed Affinity Gained to diverge from the needed Affinity Aquired (misspelling Acquired). At 2x (to correct the food values) it will show a gain of roughly half the necessary affinity. The auto populated food values will be correct though.

Adjusting the taming multiplier auto populates food, in addition to any other food that is filled in. Clicking Kibble and then adjusting the multiplier will result in Kibble plus a full tames worth of other food, double the necessary amount. This effects the stated taming time and drug amounts. Obviously this isn't something that should happen often, certainly not more than once each time Commander is run.

Similarly, changing food types or level does not always update either the food or drug amounts. Clicking min/max doesn't then seem, usually, to alter the amount, but clicking between Narco Berries, Narcotics and back will update the amount. Sometimes this persists for multiple clicks back and forth.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On ‎12‎/‎12‎/‎2015 at 11:30 PM, sparcmx said:

4KdoiAI.png

A program for builders tired of typing commands into the console.
ARK Commander holds an up to date list of entities, dinos and mods that
you can spawn with a simple 'double-click' plus many other useful functions.

Commander Usage
Double Left-Click to give 1 item
Double Right-Click to give a stack limited by the Amount slider
   First time users, please go into Config first and setup your preferences.
MLcXKn4.png
* The default key for displaying and hiding Overlay mode is "ALT"

Running as Administrator may be required.
CustomCommands.xlsx and MapBookmarks.xlsx are the only tables you can edit.
The other xlsx tables in your "My Documents" are overwritten by the updater service.

DOWNLOAD
http://sparcmx.com/     Version 1.0.8.1

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/12/2015 at 11:30 PM, sparcmx said:

4KdoiAI.png

A program for builders tired of typing commands into the console.
ARK Commander holds an up to date list of entities, dinos and mods that
you can spawn with a simple 'double-click' plus many other useful functions.

Commander Usage
Double Left-Click to give 1 item
Double Right-Click to give a stack limited by the Amount slider
   First time users, please go into Config first and setup your preferences.
MLcXKn4.png
* The default key for displaying and hiding Overlay mode is "ALT"

Running as Administrator may be required.
CustomCommands.xlsx and MapBookmarks.xlsx are the only tables you can edit.
The other xlsx tables in your "My Documents" are overwritten by the updater service.

DOWNLOAD
http://sparcmx.com/     Version 1.0.8.1

So is this available for Xbox one? I just spent 4 hours trying to figure out if it works. It says, "no game detected" at the top and I've never been more confused

• sparcmx changed the title to Commander 1.1.2

Archived