sparcmx

On 2/11/2017 at 0:03 PM, sHarky28 said:

Is there any way you can add the Z coordinate too for the teleport function? That would be much convenient. Anyways, your software is great!

Edit: I agree with sendjes, a good idea too.

Hey, I actually just made an account here to view this forum, and lo and behold, I had just responded to you on the sparkmx.com forum on a different (though related) topic on coordinates.

On this matter, the teleport function does have Z coordinates, right under the X and Y, though it is on a slider with a range of 100,000 values, pretty useless as a slider at the moment, called Height.
It works fine, but at the moment, there is basically no way to get a specific value easily, what you have to do is get close with the slider (@1920x1080, with mouse set to 200dpi, i can get within +-250 or so), then use the arrow keys, which go in increments of 5, to fine-tune it :( .
I commented on an existing feature suggestion there asking for value entries (for dino levels), adding that Height definitely needs it as well, so hopefully we see this better addressed soon.

Check over on sparkmx.com for my answer to your post there on enterring bookmark coordinates from the ARK admin menu.

On 2/1/2017 at 10:28 PM, sendjes said:

No, just the blueprint, like for the simple gun:

GiveItem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Weapons/PrimalItem_WeaponGun.PrimalItem_WeaponGun'" 1 1 0 <-- gives the gun

GiveItem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Weapons/PrimalItem_WeaponGun.PrimalItem_WeaponGun'" 1 1 1 <-- gives the blueprint

And the 1 in the middle is the quality, which would be cool to be able to change also.

I hope I made sense, it's early in the morning for me.

Definitely makes sense, I actually added a feature request for this on the creator's website just before registering here.
So gonna throw in my vote here for a Blueprint checkbox here as well.
As is for now, I just have it give me the item, then open full console in game and replace the "0" manually

Also, the quality in the middle is already changeable by the first slider under the Item list in Commander.

• Replies 786
  • Created
  • Last Reply

im pretty sure im having the same issue as @killersanta336 and a few others, but i never saw a fix in the following posts.

bassically Ark is in windowed-fullscreen and Ark Commander is set to overlay mode, however it is offset to where 1/3 of my the overlay is off the left side of my screen, and even when i switch Commander to windowed mode i have to pull it back to my screen because again, 1/3 of the program is off the left side of my screen. but it is not possible to drag the overlay overlay back onto my screen.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Massive mod library update coming this weekend.
The Library is being overhauled to introduce modlist sharing to the public, mod creators can maintain official lists and a range of import export options will become available (This also includes ACM import/export support).

Commander 1.0.7 is progressing well and I've implemented a lot of idea feedback received over the past few months.  More commands, GUI resizing / snapping and (hopefully) configurable layouts.  The GMSummon command "Replaces" spawndino (hazzah!) and RCON gets some more love.  I'll try my best to grab the latest Taming information but don't hold your breathe, this stuff is complex.  Commander startup has been improved so you don't have time to swear at it now.

Mapping system completely re-written and will allow realtime display of Dinos.  Lost dino? killed? devastated?  Extract dino from backup and inject into the current savefile.  Mass edit stats of every living thing and stuff it back into the savefile, happy days.

Last but not least, a Glider public release will happen once I nail a memory addressing issue, I'm basically creating a "Trainer" to control Arks viewport, it's weird.

discord.gg/rkyNDSU 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So although I see the posts talking about new mods being added to the application, I do not see them on the mod actors list. The one in particular I'm looking for is the Structures Plus mod, which states on the previous post that is one included in the update, however it's not there. I still only have 22 total mods in my mod's list on the app. I've manually reset and restarted the library from within the program itself, but to no avail.

Also, with the latest version of the application, right clicking on the EXE on my desktop where I have it hangs explorer and crashes it. I can right click any other shortcut/exe/etc on my desktop and it works fine until I right click this program then it hangs and crashes/restarts again. I've tried to right click it in an actual window rather than directly on the desktop and it does the same thing.

Hi... I've been spending all day trying to get this program to work and don't understand what is going on.. when I load up ark commander it gives me the two errors I've posted and when I try to use it once I've opened ark the only way I can is if I use the clipboard option to spawn stuff in.. none of the other panels load either like the taming calculator is empty. I'm not sure if maybe I'm installing it wrong into my computer or what. 

error1.png

error2.png

• sparcmx changed the title to Commander 1.1.2

Archived