sparcmx

9 hours ago, fragment0ffaith said:

Any idea if ARK Commander will flag the new BE anti-cheat thingy?

I cannot see how it would, the guts of Commander uses a method called InputSimulator from the Windows.Input class
https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/system.windows.input(v=vs.110).aspx

The code is so basic it fits into this little box below :P

IntPtr ARKHandle = FindWindow("UnrealWindow", "ARK: Survival Evolved");
if (!(ARKHandle == IntPtr.Zero)) {
	SetForegroundWindow(ARKHandle);
	InputSimulator snd = new InputSimulator();
	snd.Keyboard.TextEntry(cmd);
	snd.Keyboard.KeyPress(WindowsInput.Native.VirtualKeyCode.RETURN);
	WritetoCmdBox(cmd);
	return;
}

The above code is the only part of Commander that sends keystrokes to the ARK window.
I'm considering getting the source verified by someone reputable regarding VAC and BattleEye so users can be confident nothing bad will happen.

• Replies 786
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Could I request that;

Gatemod; http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=489596581

Extra Ark; http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=574069627

Pub Decor; http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=600015460

could be added to ark commander?

They're all quite small mods and as far as I can see all their item lists are updated regularly.

7 hours ago, iSpeZz said:

Hey just wanted to introduce myself to you Sparcmx didnt even know this program existed til someone brought it to my attention i was wondering if there was a way i could add my new items that r in my mod since the list on the app is a little outdate,,,,?

Hi iSpeZz, at this stage maintenance of mod items is handled by me for Commander.
I'm toying with ideas to enable the developers of mods to maintain their own lists, you would need a google drive account, an XLSX file with specific columns and a TXT file to indicate the version for the auto-updater to pickup.  Maintaining the lists of many mods is a laborious task to say the least, so enabling devs a DIY approach would be a huge timesaver.
Everyone would benefit from having the latest list of items without the need to search out the blueprints.

I'll keep you posted on this idea, in the meantime is there a place I can obtain the latest blueprint list from?  (private msg etc)

On 2/4/2016 at 6:20 PM, sparcmx said:

On 2/10/2016 at 4:36 AM, fragment0ffaith said:

20 hours ago, sparcmx said:

Why does this site hate me and make me quote things I am not trying too x.x     Ok sparcmx, the Aku Shima mod is great, but some of the spawn codes overwrite vanilla masterID'd, so like, riot gear, or greenhouse, or pretty much any after 400, (haven't tested them all),  when clicked, spawn in Aku Shima items. They're likely better replaced with blueprint paths from the pinned post with them all. For the ones that are affected of course. Plus, unfortunately, the author has some wrong spawn codes attached to some items too, so they spawn literally nothing, unless you look up, copy, then paste, the code from google

3 hours ago, EliteGamer11388 said:

Why does this site hate me and make me quote things I am not trying too x.x     Ok sparcmx, the Aku Shima mod is great, but some of the spawn codes overwrite vanilla masterID'd, so like, riot gear, or greenhouse, or pretty much any after 400, (haven't tested them all),  when clicked, spawn in Aku Shima items. They're likely better replaced with blueprint paths from the pinned post with them all. For the ones that are affected of course. Plus, unfortunately, the author has some wrong spawn codes attached to some items too, so they spawn literally nothing, unless you look up, copy, then paste, the code from google

I'm pretty sure its not Commander doing this, it would appear when the mod is loaded (game-side) Aku Shima is replacing core blueprints, probably something to take up with the mod developer.  Commander has a separate table for mods and does not interfere with the vanilla table.

With regards to your post/quoting issue, are you scrolling to the bottom of the page and typing into the 'Reply' box?  just curious.
Maybe try a different browser and see if your experiencing the same issue :) 

On 11/02/2016 at 8:06 AM, Lewimaron said:

Could I request that;

Gatemod; http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=489596581

Extra Ark; http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=574069627

Pub Decor; http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=600015460

could be added to ark commander?

They're all quite small mods and as far as I can see all their item lists are updated regularly.

Added :ph34r:

On 2/12/2016 at 11:32 PM, sparcmx said:

Hi iSpeZz, at this stage maintenance of mod items is handled by me for Commander.
I'm toying with ideas to enable the developers of mods to maintain their own lists, you would need a google drive account, an XLSX file with specific columns and a TXT file to indicate the version for the auto-updater to pickup.  Maintaining the lists of many mods is a laborious task to say the least, so enabling devs a DIY approach would be a huge timesaver.
Everyone would benefit from having the latest list of items without the need to search out the blueprints.

I'll keep you posted on this idea, in the meantime is there a place I can obtain the latest blueprint list from?  (private msg etc)

yes ima have to get u the list of them all cause with all the new items i have added i haven't been able to keep it updated myself as soon as i get the list together ill pm u here and send it to you

Hey man, thanks for adding those 3 mods. That's all our servers mods included now :D

Noticed the terror bird egg is still missing so here's the code in case you missed it before;

"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Test/PrimalItemConsumable_Egg_TerrorBird.PrimalItemConsumable_Egg_TerrorBird'"

and here's the code for the valentines chocolate thing;

"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Consumables/Vday/PrimalItemConsumable_ValentinesChocolate.PrimalItemConsumable_ValentinesChocolate'"

On 2/15/2016 at 4:38 AM, sparcmx said:

:Stamina:
Updated the MOD Entity table:
- Building Xtras
- Garden Xtras
- Minecraft Xtras
- Temple Xtras
- Valentines Xtras

Also added Terror Bird Egg and Valentines Chocolate to Vanilla Entities  (Thanks Lewimaron)

Ever track down the reasons for the crash for this? One of my admins can't do some things, like teleport, since she can't use arkcommander due to the crashing and she isn't any good with coords and your teleport maps are amazeballs lol

1 hour ago, EliteGamer11388 said:

Ever track down the reasons for the crash for this? One of my admins can't do some things, like teleport, since she can't use arkcommander due to the crashing and she isn't any good with coords and your teleport maps are amazeballs lol

I have made a few small programs that I'll send through shortly for her to run, they contain parts of Commander I'm suspicious about and should help me isolate the culprit.  I know it's a stack overflow and its occurring in either the rcon namespace or one of the marshalled dlls.  I don't have the laptop with me that crashes and unable to reproduce the crash on any of my other machines.  I'll send those programs through most likely this weekend.

I just installed this for the first time and everything seems to be working except the amount slider for items seems to not be working for me.  No matter what i set it to it always is sending the quantity of 1. The console readout also shows the command with 1 for quantity. Moving the slider to any number still is outputting 1. All the other sliders work fine. Thanks.

7 hours ago, DeathEmulator said:

I just installed this for the first time and everything seems to be working except the amount slider for items seems to not be working for me.  No matter what i set it to it always is sending the quantity of 1. The console readout also shows the command with 1 for quantity. Moving the slider to any number still is outputting 1. All the other sliders work fine. Thanks.

Double-Right Click for stacks B|

On 2/16/2016 at 4:35 PM, EliteGamer11388 said:

ok, ty man

Thanks, I missed that part. Maybe a help dialog.  Also my only issue with this is the "Destroy ALL Dinos" button under the admin.  It doesn't have any confirmation as this is a very dangerous feature and it is placed next to other commonly used actions which will be prone to miss clicks. Thanks again.

On 2/19/2016 at 4:36 AM, sparcmx said:

:Torpor:   ARK Commander to 1.0.1.43 Update!

ANy fix for the stack overflow issue? Or did you still need to send me/her the stuff to test for you? Also, possible to add the Advanced Architecture stuff that has been added since you put support for the mod in the commander? He has new stuff that hasn't been implemented in commander yet. Just as I hope ARK Advance gets you an updated list, half his stuff isn't in commander lol

Edit: Just saw your patch notes about the stack overflow lol

1 hour ago, EliteGamer11388 said:

... Also, possible to add the Advanced Architecture stuff that has been added since you put support for the mod in the commander? He has new stuff that hasn't been implemented in commander yet. Just as I hope ARK Advance gets you an updated list, half his stuff isn't in commander lol

Advanced Architecture and ARK Advance blueprints have been updated :ph34r:

13 hours ago, sparcmx said:

Advanced Architecture and ARK Advance blueprints have been updated :ph34r:

You sir are awesome!! Last request for now, possible to add Tera Nova Initia to the teleport map? IDK if you need something from the author to do it or not, but I see it becoming a very popular map like Valhalla

5 hours ago, iSpeZz said:

here is the entries list of spawn codes updated with the new items! http://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/discussion/572277026/487877107134065663/

Spotted your steam post about an hour after you announced.  I've updated Commander with your sheet (with some category guessing and kibble naming), I've noticed a few changes since I borrowed the list :P I'll keep an eye on it.

• sparcmx changed the title to Commander 1.1.2

Archived