sparcmx

• Replies 786
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, sparcmx said:

Correct, Commander was designed to run beside ARK in a window.  Opening the console (tab) releases the mouse from the ARK window allowing you to select an item from Commander, focus is then redirected back to ARK and the (single-line) console should close.

I found it easiest to not run on top of ark, but have it minimized and then alt+tab when it's needed, after opening the console that is. This tool makes being a server owner so much easier 

Hey man, the greenhouse stuff is now in and the gallimimus is in the dino spawning section but there's still some stuff missing.

The admin hats, gallimimus saddle/egg and dimetrodon egg/kibble are still missing.

Also, the riot armor and electric prod are showing up twice, once with id's and once without.

Aside from that though everything else seems to be working and I like the support for ark advance, its the biggest mod we have on our server.

(technically speaking the dimetrodon is a reptile not a dinosaur)

Quick update, only the electric prod that has the ID works but all the riot gear works.

Here's the code for the missing dimetrodon egg.

• cheat GiveItem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Test/PrimalItemConsumable_Egg_dimetrodon.PrimalItemConsumable_Egg_dimetrodon'" 1 1 false

Here's the code for the Gallimimus egg

• cheat GiveItem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Test/PrimalItemConsumable_Egg_Galli.PrimalItemConsumable_Egg_Galli'" 1 1 false

Here's the code for the Galli Saddle

• GiveItem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/Saddles/PrimalItemArmor_Gallimimus.PrimalItemArmor_Gallimimus'" 1 1 0

These are the codes for the admin/tester hats

Game Tester hat (Green)

GiveItem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/Leather/PrimalItem_Skin_Account_GameTester.PrimalItem_Skin_Account_GameTester'" 1 1 0

Wildcard Admin hat (Red)

GiveItem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/Leather/PrimalItem_Skin_Account_WildcardAdmin.PrimalItem_Skin_Account_WildcardAdmin'" 1 1 0

Dev Kit Master hat (Blue)

GiveItem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/Leather/PrimalItem_Skin_Account_DevKitMaster.PrimalItem_Skin_Account_DevKitMaster'" 1 1 0

5 hours ago, Lewimaron said:

Quick update, only the electric prod that has the ID works but all the riot gear works.

Here's the code for the missing dimetrodon egg.

• cheat GiveItem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Test/PrimalItemConsumable_Egg_dimetrodon.PrimalItemConsumable_Egg_dimetrodon'" 1 1 false

Here's the code for the Gallimimus egg

• cheat GiveItem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Test/PrimalItemConsumable_Egg_Galli.PrimalItemConsumable_Egg_Galli'" 1 1 false

Here's the code for the Galli Saddle

• GiveItem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/Saddles/PrimalItemArmor_Gallimimus.PrimalItemArmor_Gallimimus'" 1 1 0

These are the codes for the admin/tester hats

Game Tester hat (Green)

GiveItem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/Leather/PrimalItem_Skin_Account_GameTester.PrimalItem_Skin_Account_GameTester'" 1 1 0

Wildcard Admin hat (Red)

GiveItem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/Leather/PrimalItem_Skin_Account_WildcardAdmin.PrimalItem_Skin_Account_WildcardAdmin'" 1 1 0

Dev Kit Master hat (Blue)

GiveItem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/Leather/PrimalItem_Skin_Account_DevKitMaster.PrimalItem_Skin_Account_DevKitMaster'" 1 1 0

Thanks Lewi, I fixed these this morning.

On 2/4/2016 at 6:20 PM, sparcmx said:

Ignore being quoted, as I have no idea why this site does this to me all the time, not letting me do a new reply. Either way the question is to you. One of my admins is trying to use this, but it crashes every time she starts it up. She can't even enter settings because it starts then boom crash. Out of curiousity, I changed one of the settings (I clicked on Rcon instead of inputsim), and saved, immediate crash. Even a reinstall would not let me use the program again. To get it to work I finally had to change the drive I installed it on. She tried this too, but no success for her, but it's working for me again. Any advice?

Hi man, got the codes for the terror bird saddle and galli kibble here. As far as I can see they are the only things missing.

"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/Saddles/PrimalItemArmor_TerrorBirdSaddle.PrimalItemArmor_TerrorBirdSaddle'"

"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Consumables/PrimalItemConsumable_Kibble_GalliEgg.PrimalItemConsumable_Kibble_GalliEgg'"

9 hours ago, EliteGamer11388 said:

Ignore being quoted, as I have no idea why this site does this to me all the time, not letting me do a new reply. Either way the question is to you. One of my admins is trying to use this, but it crashes every time she starts it up. She can't even enter settings because it starts then boom crash. Out of curiousity, I changed one of the settings (I clicked on Rcon instead of inputsim), and saved, immediate crash. Even a reinstall would not let me use the program again. To get it to work I finally had to change the drive I installed it on. She tried this too, but no success for her, but it's working for me again. Any advice?

Can you message me the Event Viewer error description from the Application log?  I have a laptop here thats doing the same, the only thing I can put it down to is some 3rd party programs blocking calls to .NET resources.
I've been reading up on this and it could also be a rogue MS update, if I find the offending KB I'll post here.

59 minutes ago, Lewimaron said:

Hi man, got the codes for the terror bird saddle and galli kibble here. As far as I can see they are the only things missing.

"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/Saddles/PrimalItemArmor_TerrorBirdSaddle.PrimalItemArmor_TerrorBirdSaddle'"

"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Consumables/PrimalItemConsumable_Kibble_GalliEgg.PrimalItemConsumable_Kibble_GalliEgg'"

Thank you sir, they have been added

Just seen that the terror bird egg is also missing, here's the code

"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Test/PrimalItemConsumable_Egg_TerrorBird.PrimalItemConsumable_Egg_TerrorBird'"

Also, some of the newer stuff from the ark advance mod is missing. I haven't found anywhere with codes for them yet so I'll have a word with the mod author and see if he can give me a complete list.

On 2/4/2016 at 6:20 PM, sparcmx said:

(THIS IS ELITEGAMER11388:See...only this site does this to me, it's making me quote you to reply, and nothing I do changes it, so now I had to type in your quote....    So any luck diagnosing the crashes? Also, when clicking the riot gear codes, it summons Aku Shima stuff instead for me

2 hours ago, EliteGamer11388 said:
On 2/4/2016 at 11:20 AM, sparcmx said:

(THIS IS ELITEGAMER11388:See...only this site does this to me, it's making me quote you to reply, and nothing I do changes it, so now I had to type in your quote....    So any luck diagnosing the crashes? Also, when clicking the riot gear codes, it summons Aku Shima stuff instead for me

You machine has gremlins :D

I'l still looking into the crash log, a couple of things you could look at is the Video card drivers, make sure they are bleeding edge new and try disabling antivirus.
The other issue it could be is a StackOverflow exception,  I'm testing all of Commanders functions for this, stay tuned.

I'm getting this error when trying to open the app after installation. Most often the bottom error message shows up alone but sometimes will get the top error message as well. I tried downloading the portable zip version above but the file is no longer available. Any idea on how I can get this running? Same installation package is working on a different PC. ^_^
Win 8.1 64 bit
16gb RAM
AMD FX(tm-8350) Eight core processor 4ghz
AMD R7 200 series.
Edit: Have tried rebooting uninstalling and reinstalling a few times, Running program as administrator, Opening with Ark running and without. Updating framework (have 3.5 and 4.5 installed and enabled) File has been downloaded direct from the browser but still won't open.

arkcommanderror.png

12 hours ago, LozzBang said:

I'm getting this error when trying to open the app after installation. Most often the bottom error message shows up alone but sometimes will get the top error message as well. I tried downloading the portable zip version above but the file is no longer available. Any idea on how I can get this running? Same installation package is working on a different PC. ^_^
Win 8.1 64 bit
16gb RAM
AMD FX(tm-8350) Eight core processor 4ghz
AMD R7 200 series.
Edit: Have tried rebooting uninstalling and reinstalling a few times, Running program as administrator, Opening with Ark running and without. Updating framework (have 3.5 and 4.5 installed and enabled) File has been downloaded direct from the browser but still won't open.

arkcommanderror.png

Hi LozzBang, I would love to see what's hiding in that details button if possible, would you be so kind as to message me the contents :)

• sparcmx changed the title to Commander 1.1.2

Archived