sparcmx

yY871Mc.jpg

A program for builders tired of typing commands into the console.
ARK Commander holds an up to date list of entities, dinos and mods that
you can spawn with a simple 'double-click' plus many other useful functions.

Commander Usage
Double Left-Click to give 1 item
Double Right-Click to give a stack limited by the Amount slider
   First time users, please go into Config first and setup your preferences.

dOAI96F.jpg

EsvNDtk.jpg

aJ7yeqR.jpg

Running as Administrator may be required.
CustomCommands.xlsx and MapBookmarks.xlsx are the only tables you can edit.
The other xlsx tables in your "My Documents" are overwritten by the updater service.

DOWNLOAD
https://bit.ly/3u9f95V     Version 1.1.2

• Replies 786
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Wildcard Community
10 minutes ago, sparcmx said:

Theres a halloween one called Cemetery too :)  for those who prefer skulls and bones.

I understand skinning is a trivial concept but not everyone agrees with my taste in interface design.

I think they're fun and creative. I did notice an issue with the Christmas skin as well as Valentine, Frapple, Summertime, and Cemetery. When you have any of these skins on, there is no button to edit your custom command. You only are given the delete button.

1 hour ago, lilpanda said:

I think they're fun and creative. I did notice an issue with the Christmas skin as well as Valentine, Frapple, Summertime, and Cemetery. When you have any of these skins on, there is no button to edit your custom command. You only are given the delete button.

ACK!  fixing now, be right back with a fix.  The column holding the buttons wasn't wide enough for the skin, uggh.

5 hours ago, Lewimaron said:

Not sure if you still check the steam forum page but there are a few items missing or in the wrong section. The Kairuku egg and Giganotosaurus kibble seem to be missing altogether, and the Giganotosaurus and Quetz egg are in the consumables section.

At the moment I'm sourcing the lists from http://ark.gamepedia.com/Entity_IDs ,is there a more up to date list floating around?  I haven't gone through all the forums yet, do we have a list here?  I've been a bit lazy regarding this, I have the devkit now and will see if I can extract them from the game itself :)

41 minutes ago, sparcmx said:

At the moment I'm sourcing the lists from http://ark.gamepedia.com/Entity_IDs ,is there a more up to date list floating around?  I haven't gone through all the forums yet, do we have a list here?  I've been a bit lazy regarding this, I have the devkit now and will see if I can extract them from the game itself :)

personally I use this one: http://playjurassicark.com/ark-item-id-list-for-administrators/ although looking at it now there are still some items missing from this list. 

I've started a new thread for a community maintained entity list, I'll add this to each new release of ACMX from now on.

I have also decided to create a mod to extend RCON capabilities beyond what's currently available.  Server admins will no longer need a client running to give other players items, teleport, spawn etc.  (well, that's the theory anyway).  Wish me luck.

ARK CommanderMX is becoming a Blueprint!

I have preliminary work done on the interface and have started wiring it all up, soon you will be able to spawn anything you want from within the game. (creative mode?)  I hope to have all the current features of ACMX covered in the first release to the Steam Workshop.

In a nutshell, ACMX will be become "CommanderMX MOD" and the current stand-alone version will be geared towards server admins.  Unfortunately I cannot use C++ to create a custom class to extend RCON, its just not available :(  Until the developers extend RCON or enable C++, ACMX will only work with game clients.

In the meantime, development on both platforms will continue as usual.

On 17/12/2015 at 0:54 AM, Sharkking said:

Hello Sparc,

is there any chance to support different maps for the teleport like Valhalla ?

I don't see why not.  I'll add this to the list of requests, it's not difficult to add a dropdown containing extra maps on the teleport page.
This should integrate well with the "Click-on-map" dino spawner I'm working on :)

so i downloaded the .exe to desktop via browser download, i click run and nothing happens, i do get a spinning wheel next to my mouse though, 5 minutes pass and still nothing so i ran as admin, got the permissions box, click ok and bam, desktop becomes unresponsive, but not in the typical sense it doesn't 'grey out' it just doesn't work, leaving me unable to left/right click anything on my desktop, my taskbar remains unaffected and my task manager tells me nothing is happening which results in a restart in order to regain control of my desktop, anyway several minutes pass and still nothing in either instance so i update my net framework from 4.5.2 to 4.6.1, try again and again nothing, what strikes me most odd about it is that i downloaded it exactly how a friend did and my rig is pretty high end (win 8.1 64bit, i5 4460 3.2ghz quad core 8gb RAM and 4gb asus strix gtx970) i've even tried redownloads and still fail to get it working, any help would be much appreciated, i hear this is an incredibly helpful tool

7 hours ago, Kai_Kamakasi said:

so i downloaded the .exe to desktop via browser download, i click run and nothing happens, i do get a spinning wheel next to my mouse though, 5 minutes pass and still nothing so i ran as admin, got the permissions box, click ok and bam, desktop becomes unresponsive, but not in the typical sense it doesn't 'grey out' it just doesn't work, leaving me unable to left/right click anything on my desktop, my taskbar remains unaffected and my task manager tells me nothing is happening which results in a restart in order to regain control of my desktop, anyway several minutes pass and still nothing in either instance so i update my net framework from 4.5.2 to 4.6.1, try again and again nothing, what strikes me most odd about it is that i downloaded it exactly how a friend did and my rig is pretty high end (win 8.1 64bit, i5 4460 3.2ghz quad core 8gb RAM and 4gb asus strix gtx970) i've even tried redownloads and still fail to get it working, any help would be much appreciated, i hear this is an incredibly helpful tool

I've added a portable ZIP version for you to try, let me know if this solves the problem.
Portable ZIP version 1.0.1.02

Hey Sparcmx, Im not sure who else may have the issue, but when I open ark and your program, the only way i can use it is via clipboard.. When I first installed the latest update it worked flawless, i could hit the ~ and bring up the console, click on what i wanted in the commander and it would transfer it no problem. Now that doesnt work.. Any idea's or thoughts?

Great program though.

6 hours ago, Twonk said:

Hey Sparcmx, Im not sure who else may have the issue, but when I open ark and your program, the only way i can use it is via clipboard.. When I first installed the latest update it worked flawless, i could hit the ~ and bring up the console, click on what i wanted in the commander and it would transfer it no problem. Now that doesnt work.. Any idea's or thoughts?

Great program though.

Just out of curiosity, are you double clicking the mouse button on the entity list?  I recently changed this to avoid accidentally clicking an unwanted item.

Windows UAC has been known to block Sendkeys as well as some 3rd party applications, try disabling UAC and see if it works.
I'm testing a new method of sending commands that doesn't involve SendKeys or .NET dependencies.

1 hour ago, sparcmx said:

Just out of curiosity, are you double clicking the mouse button on the entity list?  I recently changed this to avoid accidentally clicking an unwanted item.

Windows UAC has been known to block Sendkeys as well as some 3rd party applications, try disabling UAC and see if it works.
I'm testing a new method of sending commands that doesn't involve SendKeys or .NET dependencies.

Yes i am double clicking either left for single or right for stacked. The command pops up in the Commander program, but doesnt transfer over to ark.

I am on windows 10 btw, fully updated. UAC is also disabled and has been from day 1 of windows 7. (Hate UAC)

Im going to try uninstalling and trying out the portable version you linked above.. I'll let you know if that works or not. Thanks for getting back to me.

• sparcmx changed the title to Commander 1.1.2

Archived