sparcmx

• Replies 786
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi again. I've found that dyes in the items tab are not working in Commander. This is for all colors. In Entities.xlsx  Example: 

"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/PrimalEarthDye_Red.PrimalEarthDye_Red'" 

Should be:

"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/PrimalItemDye_Red.PrimalItemDye_Red'"

Thanks. Hope that helps.

:Stamina:
Mod Added
Extra ARK 2.0     Compiled by Lewimaron

9 hours ago, Asymmetric said:

Hi again. I've found that dyes in the items tab are not working in Commander. This is for all colors. In Entities.xlsx  Example: "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/PrimalEarthDye_Red.PrimalEarthDye_Red'" 
Should be:
"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/PrimalItemDye_Red.PrimalItemDye_Red'"
Thanks. Hope that helps.

I've added itemID's to the dyes so they should spawn correctly now.

On 5/24/2016 at 6:50 AM, TatsuAyers said:

Stairs mod is not spawning items.

I don't seem to have the same issue, can anyone else confirm?

20 minutes ago, Xtryonline said:

is this mod in the workshop? Or is it a standalone download?

Looks awesome :P

And I have no intention using this on official servers. But I wonder if this will colide with Battleeye? I dont want to get in trouble with it. I would only use it on our private dedicated server and SP Game.

It's BattlEye and VAC tested, it will only work on official servers if you possess an admin password for 'said' server.

I know its not in the template or anything but I found this interesting looking mod that you could add.

It's called the Hypnotoad.

"Blueprint'/Game/Mods/Hypnotoad/Dinos/Hypnotoad/Hypnotoad_Character_BP.Hypnotoad_Character_BP'"

or

Hypnotoad_Character_BP_C

It looks... Interesting

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=634257982&searchtext=

• sparcmx changed the title to Commander 1.1.2

Archived