sparcmx

• Replies 786
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Been doing a lot of spawning lately and noticed a few things missing/in the wrong category/doing weird things.

The bunny oviraptor is still missing from the easter event (I know it cant be spawned anymore but for the sake of completion)  "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Dinos/oviRaptor/BunnyoviRaptor_Character_BP.BunnyOviRaptor_Character_BP'"

The woolly Rhino is in the dinosaur category when really it should be in mammals

And seeds...

The farming category has every type of seed (except species x) but it has duplicates of Citronal and Amarberry, the seed category then has duplicates for each seed that isn't duplicated in the farming category. I'm guessing that one of each seed is an insta grow version and one is normal similar to the species x seeds so it might be a good idea to rename the insta grow ones.

Aside from this the only other issue I've found is the skin resetting when opening the teleport map.

14 hours ago, Lewimaron said:

Been doing a lot of spawning lately and noticed a few things missing/in the wrong category/doing weird things.
I've been going over the entity lists for a while now and found quite a few issues, throwback from when I sourced the original from Gamepedia.

The bunny oviraptor is still missing from the easter event (I know it cant be spawned anymore but for the sake of completion)  "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Dinos/oviRaptor/BunnyoviRaptor_Character_BP.BunnyOviRaptor_Character_BP'"
Added

The woolly Rhino is in the dinosaur category when really it should be in mammals
Fixed

And seeds...
Go on..

The farming category has every type of seed (except species x) but it has duplicates of Citronal and Amarberry, the seed category then has duplicates for each seed that isn't duplicated in the farming category. I'm guessing that one of each seed is an insta grow version and one is normal similar to the species x seeds so it might be a good idea to rename the insta grow ones.
Now this one is interesting as I cannot find information about Insta-grow seeds, I understand their concept but wonder why its not documented.  The duplicate pairs share the same blueprint but have different Item ID's.  Currently Commander will ignore Item ID's if there is an available blueprint so effectively the pairs function the same.  I will remove the blueprint from "Farming" and "Seeds" leaving just the ID's and we'll take it from there, with regards to the categories I'm going to have to take a stab in the dark (due to no documentation).
Added Species X
(The annoying plant!)

Aside from this the only other issue I've found is the skin resetting when opening the teleport map.
1.0.2.10 only had a partial implementation of the skin system, this is also fixed.

I'm going to have a play around with them but in the meantime if anyone wants to have a test, see below.
Take particular note of the Item ID, use this for spawning and let me know what you find :) 

ItemID Description Category Blueprint
116 Amarberry Seed A Seed "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Consumables/Seeds/PrimalItemConsumable_Seed_Amarberry.PrimalItemConsumable_Seed_Amarberry'"
270 Amarberry Seed B Seed "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Consumables/Seeds/PrimalItemConsumable_Seed_Amarberry.PrimalItemConsumable_Seed_Amarberry'"
133 Citronal Seeds A Seed "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Consumables/Seeds/PrimalItemConsumable_Seed_Citronal.PrimalItemConsumable_Seed_Citronal'"
276 Citronal Seed B Seed "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Consumables/Seeds/PrimalItemConsumable_Seed_Citronal.PrimalItemConsumable_Seed_Citronal'"
271 Azulberry Seed A Seed "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Consumables/Seeds/PrimalItemConsumable_Seed_Azulberry.PrimalItemConsumable_Seed_Azulberry'"
235 Azulberry Seed B Seed "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Consumables/Seeds/PrimalItemConsumable_Seed_Azulberry.PrimalItemConsumable_Seed_Azulberry'"
272 Tintoberry Seed A Seed "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Consumables/Seeds/PrimalItemConsumable_Seed_Tintoberry.PrimalItemConsumable_Seed_Tintoberry'"
236 Tintoberry Seed B Seed "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Consumables/Seeds/PrimalItemConsumable_Seed_Tintoberry.PrimalItemConsumable_Seed_Tintoberry'"
273 Narcoberry Seed A Seed "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Consumables/Seeds/PrimalItemConsumable_Seed_Narcoberry.PrimalItemConsumable_Seed_Narcoberry'"
238 Narcoberry Seed B Seed "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Consumables/Seeds/PrimalItemConsumable_Seed_Narcoberry.PrimalItemConsumable_Seed_Narcoberry'"
274 Stimberry Seed A Seed "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Consumables/Seeds/PrimalItemConsumable_Seed_Stimberry.PrimalItemConsumable_Seed_Stimberry'"
239 Stimberry Seed B Seed "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Consumables/Seeds/PrimalItemConsumable_Seed_Stimberry.PrimalItemConsumable_Seed_Stimberry'"
275 Mejoberry Seed A Seed "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Consumables/Seeds/PrimalItemConsumable_Seed_Mejoberry.PrimalItemConsumable_Seed_Mejoberry'"
237 Mejoberry Seed B Seed "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Consumables/Seeds/PrimalItemConsumable_Seed_Mejoberry.PrimalItemConsumable_Seed_Mejoberry'"
277 Savoroot Seed A Seed "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Consumables/Seeds/PrimalItemConsumable_Seed_Savoroot.PrimalItemConsumable_Seed_Savoroot'"
240 Savoroot Seed B Seed "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Consumables/Seeds/PrimalItemConsumable_Seed_Savoroot.PrimalItemConsumable_Seed_Savoroot'"
278 Longrass Seed A Seed "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Consumables/Seeds/PrimalItemConsumable_Seed_Longrass.PrimalItemConsumable_Seed_Longrass'"
241 Longrass Seed B Seed "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Consumables/Seeds/PrimalItemConsumable_Seed_Longrass.PrimalItemConsumable_Seed_Longrass'"
279 Rockarrot Seed A Seed "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Consumables/Seeds/PrimalItemConsumable_Seed_Rockarrot.PrimalItemConsumable_Seed_Rockarrot'"
242 Rockarrot Seed B Seed "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Consumables/Seeds/PrimalItemConsumable_Seed_Rockarrot.PrimalItemConsumable_Seed_Rockarrot'"
390 Plant Species X Seed "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Consumables/Seeds/PrimalItemConsumable_Seed_DefensePlant.PrimalItemConsumable_Seed_DefensePlant'"

On 5/1/2016 at 0:12 PM, EliteGamer11388 said:

Make sure to hit, "Save filter", after choosing what you want :)

Should I just make this automatic?  I was thinking about those who like to make one off changes but keep their original filters hence the "Save Filter" button.
I'll let it roll until more people shoot it down :P Then it goes..

20 hours ago, Lewimaron said:

I've given the seeds a bit of a test and these are the results:
ID'S 270-279 are the quick grow ones
ID'S 116, 133, 235-242 are the regular ones
For Species x 390 is the regular one and 391 is the quick grow, these are however already both present and labelled correctly in the consumables section.

Changes made.  I think the vanilla entities are well covered now, the most up-to-date list out there ^_^

I FOUND SOMETHING MISSING!!!!

There are commands available to spawn supply crates. Not sure where these would be added but it would be nice to include them.

cheat summon SupplyCrate_Cave_QualityTier2_C
cheat summon SupplyCrate_Cave_QualityTier3_C
cheat summon SupplyCrate_Cave_QualityTier4_C

I couldnt find a working code for the green ones :(

cheat summon SupplyCrate_Level03_C
cheat summon SupplyCrate_Level03_Double_C
cheat summon SupplyCrate_Level15_C
cheat summon SupplyCrate_Level15_Double_C
cheat summon SupplyCrate_Level25_C
cheat summon SupplyCrate_Level25_Double_C
cheat summon SupplyCrate_Level35_C
cheat summon SupplyCrate_Level35_Double_C
cheat summon SupplyCrate_Level45_C
cheat summon SupplyCrate_Level45_Double_C
cheat summon SupplyCrate_Level60_C
cheat summon SupplyCrate_Level60_Double_C

cheat summon SupplyCrate_OceanInstant_C

Theres alsp this one for the christmas gifts

cheat summon supplycrate_gift_c

There might also be separate codes for the Ice and Swamp cave drops but I cant find them anywhere :(

There's also a spawn code for a "wild" raft for the summon command

Raft_BP_C

So, turns out the command for the green cave drop does work but not on the center map for some reason;

cheat summon SupplyCrate_Cave_QualityTier1_C

I also found codes for all artifacts appart from the snow and swamp cave ones

cheat summon ArtifactCrate_1_C   Artifact Of The Hunter Crate

cheat summon ArtifactCrate_2_C   Artifact Of The Pack Crate

cheat summon ArtifactCrate_3_C   Artifact Of The Massive Crate

cheat summon ArtifactCrate_4_C   Artifact Of The Devious Crate

cheat summon ArtifactCrate_5_C   Artifact Of The Clever

cheat summon ArtifactCrate_6_C   Artifact Of The Skylord

cheat summon ArtifactCrate_7_C   Artifact Of The Devourer

I will continue searching for codes for the snow and swamp caves (if they are different to other cave drops) and I will continue to wonder why the new artifact drops are not keeping with the naming convention of the other 7 ¬¬ 

34 minutes ago, Lewimaron said:

So, turns out the command for the green cave drop does work but not on the center map for some reason;
cheat summon SupplyCrate_Cave_QualityTier1_C
I also found codes for all artifacts appart from the snow and swamp cave ones
cheat summon ArtifactCrate_1_C   Artifact Of The Hunter Crate
cheat summon ArtifactCrate_2_C   Artifact Of The Pack Crate
cheat summon ArtifactCrate_3_C   Artifact Of The Massive Crate
cheat summon ArtifactCrate_4_C   Artifact Of The Devious Crate
cheat summon ArtifactCrate_5_C   Artifact Of The Clever
cheat summon ArtifactCrate_6_C   Artifact Of The Skylord
cheat summon ArtifactCrate_7_C   Artifact Of The Devourer

I will continue searching for codes for the snow and swamp caves (if they are different to other cave drops) and I will continue to wonder why the new artifact drops are not keeping with the naming convention of the other 7 ¬¬ 

Here's something for you to try, CUT your CustomCommands.xlsx out of the ArkCommanderMX folder and restart Commander.  Tell me what you see :P 

I see you had the same issue with the snow/ice cave drops aswell as the Immune and Strong artifacts. The codes in commander don't seem to be working either :(

I like the teleport bookmarks though. Any way we could get separate bookmark lists for each ma...

Oh, it's already there. But I cant see that option to spawn the "wild" raft anywhere...

3 minutes ago, Lewimaron said:

I see you had the same issue with the snow/ice cave drops aswell as the Immune and Strong artifacts. The codes in commander don't seem to be working either :(

I like the teleport bookmarks though. Any way we could get separate bookmark lists for each ma...

Oh, it's already there. But I cant see that option to spawn the "wild" raft anywhere...

I'll have a chat with some of the testers and see what they know, I'm aware some drops aren't working (yet), these things are in the development pipeline with no eta on availability, but we'll be ready when they are.

Judging by the sudden shrinking of my steam friends list it appears I no longer have a Tribe/Server :(

While I have nothing better to do I might get working on an overlay program similar to commander, but with a taming/breeding calculator.

Time to get visual studio going and find out the algorithm for taming/breeding calculators.

That should take me a while ¬¬

I have almost all of the codes for the 240 patch

Sabertooth Salmon

"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Dinos/Salmon/Salmon_Character_BP.Salmon_Character_BP'"

Arthropluera

"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Dinos/Arthropluera/Arthro_Character_BP.Arthro_Character_BP'"

Lystrosaurus

"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Dinos/Lystrosaurus/Lystro_Character_BP.Lystro_Character_BP'"

Arthro Saddle

"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/Saddles/PrimalItemArmor_ArthroSaddle.PrimalItemArmor_ArthroSaddle'"

Bola

"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Weapons/PrimalItem_WeaponBola.PrimalItem_WeaponBola'"

Raw Fish

"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Consumables/PrimalItemConsumable_RawMeat_Fish.PrimalItemConsumable_RawMeat_Fish'" 

Cooked Fish

"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Consumables/PrimalItemConsumable_CookedMeat_Fish.PrimalItemConsumable_CookedMeat_Fish'"

I'm not sure whether there's a specific code for spoiled fish or whether it's just regular spoiled meat.

Also, the blueprint path for the Coel seems to have changed and is no longer working.

I think these should be the last three codes for the 240 patch

Cooked Prime Fish

"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Consumables/PrimalItemConsumable_CookedPrimeMeat_Fish.PrimalItemConsumable_CookedPrimeMeat_Fish'"

Raw Prime Fish

"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Consumables/PrimalItemConsumable_RawPrimeMeat_Fish.PrimalItemConsumable_RawPrimeMeat_Fish'"

Lystro Egg

"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Test/PrimalItemConsumable_Egg_Lystro.PrimalItemConsumable_Egg_Lystro'" 

• sparcmx changed the title to Commander 1.1.2

Archived