sparcmx

• Replies 786
  • Created
  • Last Reply
49 minutes ago, tomhud said:

not sure how but when I booted up tonight I got an error so had to shut it down

Now ive lost all my commands that I added

you should always backup your CustomCommands.xlsx file which is in your documents in a folder called Ark CommanderMX Data. Whenever I add new commands to the prog I back that file up just in case

Requesting Build Time stuff. It's in the competition and seems to be well on the way to replacing a lot of people building mods, opting for this 1 instead of 3 or 4+ others. chrome-extension://klbibkeccnjlkjkiokjodocebajanakg/suspended.html#uri=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1KpKMMHENne0HeLugGHv75ozi9k8Xl_JK8hU3FvqIKJg/edit#gid=0 That's the Google Doc with spans. It says ReBuild Time on it but on steam he doesn't have the, "re", part. Annunaki also has new stuff and new dinos :)

26 minutes ago, EliteGamer11388 said:

Requesting Build Time stuff. It's in the competition and seems to be well on the way to replacing a lot of people building mods, opting for this 1 instead of 3 or 4+ others. chrome-extension://klbibkeccnjlkjkiokjodocebajanakg/suspended.html#uri=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1KpKMMHENne0HeLugGHv75ozi9k8Xl_JK8hU3FvqIKJg/edit#gid=0 That's the Google Doc with spans. It says ReBuild Time on it but on steam he doesn't have the, "re", part. Annunaki also has new stuff and new dinos :)

??????? what are you going on about

tomhud I have been where you were, I also lost a whole bunch of commands like that

2 minutes ago, darkstar240261 said:

??????? what are you going on about

tomhud I have been where you were, I also lost a whole bunch of commands like that

And what may I ask was hard to understand about that comment of mine? It was directed at Sparc, and it was me requesting him to add the Build Time mod to this tool, then linking him to the spawn code list which I mentioned has a slightly different name than the mod, then letting him know the Annunaki mod has new items and Dinos to add. 

Oh, also Sparc, Stark Wars recently merged something into their mod and some of the names changed and spawn codes. I know of a few, and can find them in the files to spawn, but the Commander codes for those few aren't working. (Wildcard needs to buy this thing off you lmao you work too hard to not be rewarded)

How exactly does Ark Commander 'support' mods. I'm just wondering because I have traditionally used Ark Commander, but have just recently began to add mods. Should the commands for the new mods automatically be added to commander or must I add them all through the custom command? Thanks ahead! 

Nevermind... shoulda looked harder. Fixed my own problem... thanks!

Awesome utility! I want to build something like it that can also manage mod installations, file FTP and ARKon services.
Some bugs Ive notices:

- In the mods section corrected structures mod is missing
- When double clicking a item to give yourself it ignores the prescribed quality and amount
- Occasionally the overlay will go slightly transparent even if I dont have that enabled.

EDIT:
This is sorted now. I have to run this AFTER I get into ark. If I run it before I am in then I cannot use the console commands.

Suddenly the Function Keys bar items are not working. Nothing I drag and drop into the bar is getting placed into the console. This just happened with the latest update.

Neither InputSIM or Clipboard are working for the F1-F10 bar.

13 hours ago, TatsuAyers said:

Awesome utility! I want to build something like it that can also manage mod installations, file FTP and ARKon services.
Some bugs Ive notices:

- In the mods section corrected structures mod is missing
          Have you tried resetting the filter?
- When double clicking a item to give yourself it ignores the prescribed quality and amount
          Double-Right click for stacked values
- Occasionally the overlay will go slightly transparent even if I dont have that enabled.
          Try changing the 'Always on Top' setting, there's also a Windows gui setting that does this, can't think what it is atm.

13 hours ago, TatsuAyers said:

EDIT:
This is sorted now. I have to run this AFTER I get into ark. If I run it before I am in then I cannot use the console commands.

Suddenly the Function Keys bar items are not working. Nothing I drag and drop into the bar is getting placed into the console. This just happened with the latest update.

Neither InputSIM or Clipboard are working for the F1-F10 bar.

What are your system specs?
(DX ver, GPU, CPU, Security Software, Keyboard type, Game window mode, Commander view mode)

I don't need to know everything in your computer, just details of the environment Commander runs in.  Its sharing resources with other software packages that may interfere.  Commander marshalls user32.dll to intercept keyboard events and effectively block some, there are overzealous security products out there that mess with Commanders InputSim function.

First thing you should try is eliminating the most obvious problem, the OS.
Have you tried installing Commander on a different PC?

18 hours ago, ThoWoMa said:

Nice work.

But, can't use "MOD Exlusion Filter". It works only one time.

MOD Items for Primitive Plus have to update. Correct spawn commands https://onedrive.live.com/?authkey=!ANRXvKlMVTsPyHk&v=TextFileEditor&id=701F602DFA5D421A!26742&cid=701F602DFA5D421A&parId=701F602DFA5D421A!2663

(using Windows 10 x64)

Make sure to hit, "Save filter", after choosing what you want :)

• sparcmx changed the title to Commander 1.1.2

Archived