sparcmx

On 3/29/2016 at 2:44 AM, sparcmx said:

The next version will have Bush Peoples for sure ;) Because your admin spawns are Actors and not Entities, the current Commander won't work.  I'll need to bash out some logic for the Summon command, not sure if Bush Peoples will work using the SpawnDino command, less coding for me if it does (will test it out).

Also, I know we throw a lot at you for requests lol, but as well as the request for the Utility Saddles, is it possible to add support for the various Joans mods? She has really good mods and a lot of followers, and it's at the point now where keeping a copy/paste list of it all is a big hassle and just another thing to have opened in the background

• Replies 786
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey man,

Noticed a few missing items from the easter event.

Bunny Ears Skin: 

"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/Skin/PrimalItemSkin_BunnyHat.PrimalItemSkin_BunnyHat'"

Dino Bunny Ears: 

"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/Leather/PrimalItemSkin_DinoBunnyHat.PrimalItemSkin_DinoBunnyHat'"

Procoptadon Bunny Costume: 

"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/Saddles/PrimalItemCostume_ProcopBunny.PrimalItemCostume_ProcopBunny'"

Bunny Egg: 

"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Structures/Halloween/PrimalItemStructure_EasterEgg.PrimalItemStructure_EasterEgg'"

Also, the artifact of the queen has been renamed artifact of the immune.

Just realised that there are a few event dinos that are missing too. I'm pretty sure they cant be spawned any more but might be worth adding them for any future events.

Bunny Dodo: "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Dinos/Dodo/Dodo_Character_BP_Bunny.Dodo_Character_BP_Bunny'"

Bunny Oviraptor: "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Dinos/oviRaptor/BunnyoviRaptor_Character_BP.BunnyOviRaptor_Character_BP'"

1 hour ago, Lewimaron said:

Just realised that there are a few event dinos that are missing too. I'm pretty sure they cant be spawned any more but might be worth adding them for any future events.

Bunny Dodo: "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Dinos/Dodo/Dodo_Character_BP_Bunny.Dodo_Character_BP_Bunny'"

Bunny Oviraptor: "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Dinos/oviRaptor/BunnyoviRaptor_Character_BP.BunnyOviRaptor_Character_BP'"

Yea, unfortunately they take up space and aren't needed. The unfortunate thing is that after events, the special stuff is taken, and the commander is cluttered with them. Like the turkey, zombdodo, dodorex, xmas stuff, etc....The cosmetic stuff tends to stick around, (at least masks and such), but dinos and some items don't :(

10 minutes ago, EliteGamer11388 said:

Yea, unfortunately they take up space and aren't needed. The unfortunate thing is that after events, the special stuff is taken, and the commander is cluttered with them. Like the turkey, zombdodo, dodorex, xmas stuff, etc....The cosmetic stuff tends to stick around, (at least masks and such), but dinos and some items don't :(

I wouldn't say they aren't needed, if they do events again in the future having the items already there would be helpful

12 minutes ago, Lewimaron said:

I wouldn't say they aren't needed, if they do events again in the future having the items already there would be helpful

Yea, but those events would happen again a year later, so it would be a long time to keep the commander cluttered just for having it useful for a few days a year. IMO at least. Plus, by then the codes would likely change

Loving the new overlay mode, got a few issues with the mod item and actor filters though. In normal windowed mode it is only possible to filter up to 2 options whereas in overlay mode you can just tick all the mods you want to show and then save. As for the mod actors filter the overlay version works fine however the normal version just shows a list of numbers rather than the mod names. It also has the same issue of only being able to select 2 filters.

On a side note the Woolly Rhino is in the dinosaurs section rather than the mammal section and the bunny Oviraptor appears to be the only missing command:

"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Dinos/oviRaptor/BunnyoviRaptor_Character_BP.BunnyOviRaptor_Character_BP'"

Just now, sparcmx said:

Dang, so close.

Its weird the window-mode filters are being sausagey, I'll take a look at that tomorrow.
It could have done with some more testing but how much is enough, I thought I'd just throw it out there and get ready to catch bugs.

:poop:

Its not terrible, its still fully usable, just needs to be edited and saved in overlay mode before switching back to windowed.

Hi sparcmx

please can you give us a version where we can switch off the admincheat command for single player games

the admincheat does not work in single player

Arkcc has a select box to switch this on and off and the source code is available if you want to see how they have done this

Thank you

Mike

Not to worry it works when in overlay mode

Thanks

4 hours ago, sparcmx said:

Dang, so close.

Its weird the window-mode filters are being sausagey, I'll take a look at that tomorrow.
It could have done with some more testing but how much is enough, I thought I'd just throw it out there and get ready to catch bugs.

:poop:

I can't even use the program anymore. I open it, and I press tab and nothing happens. Whether fullscreen,windowed, or windowed fullscreen. I try and alt tab to it and it's in the taskbar, but I can't actually get to it. It shows up for like, 5 seconds after being opened. but even as I try and click on it then, it disappears

1 minute ago, EliteGamer11388 said:

I can't even use the program anymore. I open it, and I press tab and nothing happens. Whether fullscreen,windowed, or windowed fullscreen. I try and alt tab to it and it's in the taskbar, but I can't actually get to it. It shows up for like, 5 seconds after being opened. but even as I try and click on it then, it disappears

By default is sets itself to overlay mode with the button to show it being alt. When it shows for the first few seconds, click the little gear in the bottom right corner and set windowed mode back to the normal one.

6 minutes ago, Lewimaron said:

By default is sets itself to overlay mode with the button to show it being alt. When it shows for the first few seconds, click the little gear in the bottom right corner and set windowed mode back to the normal one.

Ahh, thank you, I like the overlay better, I got it to work once you told me alt. :)

Ok sparc, I have played with a bit. Taking some getting used to but I love it!!! It's a bit touchy, and doesn't put you back in the game like the original version, but I'm getting used to that part. If you could add the various Joans mods and the utility saddles mod, it would be awesome.

Also, any way to raise the various option? For example, Annunaki has up to 450 level stuff, so to replace glitch death dinos or other stuff, I have to spawn a lvl 1 in first, kill it, then tab, go up one, and change the level to what I need if above the 200 you allow.

Or like with spawn actor spread. While Annunaki and The Center adjust spawn points and numbers, I occasionally need to populate the island with stuff that isn't spawning at all, so I set the spread to all 1's, so that I can then tab, go up, and change the numbers to say... 150000 10 10 [whatever amount I'm spawning] 150000, so that it spreads them a long ways around the map.

I've found a bit of a weird bug, the first time you open the teleport map after opening the program in windowed mode the skin resets to default. After opening the settings menu and clicking save the skin goes back to the one selected in that menu. After this opening the teleport menu doesn't change the skin any more.

im not sure whats going on but i tired using the new version and it can't even get it to work like i load it and i see the overlap when it first load but its only half and then it goes away and even if i hit tab i can get it to show up again im not sure if it has something to do with me using 2 screens or what 

1 minute ago, iSpeZz said:

im not sure whats going on but i tired using the new version and it can't even get it to work like i load it and i see the overlap when it first load but its only half and then it goes away and even if i hit tab i can get it to show up again im not sure if it has something to do with me using 2 screens or what 

The default button to get it back down is alt

4 hours ago, FatDude said:

The 2 Antivirus databases that threw a flag are Qihoo-360 (chinese antivirus) and Zillya! (Russian antivirus), two very questionable sources.  All the other reputable scanners passed.
You've heard of virus scanners showing false positives in an attempt to get you to download their software for removal, only to find that their software is in fact riddled with viruses.  Install one in a sandbox vm and watch what happens :P 

hey can u add the center map to the teleport part of ARK Commander

4 hours ago, sparcmx said:

The 2 Antivirus databases that threw a flag are Qihoo-360 (chinese antivirus) and Zillya! (Russian antivirus), two very questionable sources.  All the other reputable scanners passed.
You've heard of virus scanners showing false positives in an attempt to get you to download their software for removal, only to find that their software is in fact riddled with viruses.  Install one in a sandbox vm and watch what happens :P 

• sparcmx changed the title to Commander 1.1.2

Archived