• Replies 786
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, sparcmx said:

:Stamina:
Updated the MOD table:
- Monkey Maze
- ARK Advance

Been a little busy working on the next version :) 

cant wait to see it i seen screens and such and it will be a good app to use when im doing testing of my items as well as somehow giving modders the ability to upload new spawn codes on it 

8 hours ago, sparcmx said:

Updated the MOD table:
- STARK WARS: Survival Evolved

So no support for the Annunaki items? They have a bunch of items, well enough to merit an items section. I know you can't do the dinos without adding a mod dinos section, but certainly the items could be done :) It's one of the best mods, (best in my opinion), in the workshop and very popular. THis is the page with all the codes, (they have some more in their files that can be spawned, but haven't listed them, so I assume it's for a reason). http://steamcommunity.com/groups/Annunaki_Ark/discussions/7/412449508280761907/

4 hours ago, EliteGamer11388 said:

So no support for the Annunaki items? They have a bunch of items, well enough to merit an items section. I know you can't do the dinos without adding a mod dinos section, but certainly the items could be done :) It's one of the best mods, (best in my opinion), in the workshop and very popular. THis is the page with all the codes, (they have some more in their files that can be spawned, but haven't listed them, so I assume it's for a reason). http://steamcommunity.com/groups/Annunaki_Ark/discussions/7/412449508280761907/

I'm adding Dino mod support to the next version, I'll add Anunaki when its released :) I've also added a method to disable mods from the listing to help with clutter.
The 10 in-game item boxes are also linked to keyboard 'F' keys and you can store items/qty into the 10 corresponding assignment boxes (rapidfire items!), very handy.

Awesome work @sparcmx , im really impressed. And wanted to say thank you for such a real usefull tool.

Just a few notes:

Teleport option is currently broken, as it will use an outdate syntax:

Current -> admincheat setplayerpos -45675,000 -135720,000 10

Needed -> cheat setplayerpos -45675 -135720 10

It seems that command admincheat is no longer recognized, and decimals in latitude/longitude, not longer supported.

This is the only one bug i found so far, but i was worndering if is there any way on the tool to get the connected players list, and play with them among the options on ArkCommander.

Cheers!

Alex.

9 hours ago, sparcmx said:

Just for you EliteGamer B|

Updated the MOD table:
- Annunaki Genesis

You're awesome man!! Don't forget The Center Map in your next release for a teleport map :) Also, I know this is an in game mechanic, and has nothing to do with your program, but when teleporting, you allow us to adjust the height, what do the numbers mean? Like, feet from sea level or...? Because this info would greatly help me not teleport INSIDE a mountain lmao xD

On 3/23/2016 at 4:56 AM, EliteGamer11388 said:

You're awesome man!! Don't forget The Center Map in your next release for a teleport map :) Also, I know this is an in game mechanic, and has nothing to do with your program, but when teleporting, you allow us to adjust the height, what do the numbers mean? Like, feet from sea level or...? Because this info would greatly help me not teleport INSIDE a mountain lmao xD

I did ask the creator of The Center for a map but he never replied, I managed to source a map buts its poor quality.  I guess it will have to do for now.
Regarding teleport height, I have no idea what the numbers represent, I only know the range limits.  Trial and error for now

7 hours ago, Swords said:

Hey can you add my mod?

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=570371714

Please & Thank you

The next version will have Bush Peoples for sure ;) Because your admin spawns are Actors and not Entities, the current Commander won't work.  I'll need to bash out some logic for the Summon command, not sure if Bush Peoples will work using the SpawnDino command, less coding for me if it does (will test it out).

• sparcmx changed the title to Commander 1.1.2

Archived