sparcmx

• Replies 786
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, sparcmx said:

Hoping to release the next update tomorrow night AEST.  Teleport bookmarking is working and two new maps are available for use, I had to test and calibrate each map due to size differences, took longer than expected (fiddly).  It's about 95% accurate but then again the in-game pin in the map isn't too accurate either, serves it's purpose.
All new entities have been added and a built-in updater will keep the database up to date automatically, saves me having to compile a new release just to add items.
I'm also testing Commander with the DevKit window this will become available in the update after the next :)

MapBookmarkPreview.jpg.4a43cc982cc231023
  Confusing?  It'll all make sense once you use it :D

Very awesome looking! Can't wait to try it out!

This app is awesome.  I imagined what I wanted and you've already created everything I imagined.  Thank you.

One question:  I've figured out that you double left click to get one item and double right click to get a stack.  And, the slider at the top determines the quality.  But, the slider at the top for amount doesn't seem to do anything.  Am I missing something or is that slider not yet implemented?

Thanks again!

24 minutes ago, ddbcall said:

This app is awesome.  I imagined what I wanted and you've already created everything I imagined.  Thank you.

One question:  I've figured out that you double left click to get one item and double right click to get a stack.  And, the slider at the top determines the quality.  But, the slider at the top for amount doesn't seem to do anything.  Am I missing something or is that slider not yet implemented?

Thanks again!

Doh. Misread. Ignore me.

21 hours ago, Lewimaron said:

Didnt even know you could use that command for items, thanks for including it though.

Neither did I, I've been testing it with Dinosaurs.  Turns out it doesn't work with items :P 
Good thing I hadn't started coding the item side of things, bit of a time saver.

This is a dangerous yet hilarious command, spawning 200 dodos then unleashing 50 Carnos is very amusing.
It's also very good at bogging down your PC.

On 1/31/2016 at 10:03 AM, ddbcall said:

Thanks again!

The top slider reduces the stack size given.  ie, if the stack is 100, the slider will change the stack size (between 0 and 100).

ETA to release? This tool is AMAZING for my server. Jen from the dev's actually suggested this tool and that's how I found it. I spawn in bosses, change their levels, pack them with loot, as well as make storage chests with loot in them, kind of like a treasure hunt on the island. This tool means I can do that much faster and more efficiently. My only problem is I wish adding custom commands was faster.

I have a copy pasted list in my notepad for the metal with glass items, and the advanced architecture items,(two of the most popular mods in the workshop), and the only reason I haven't attempted to add all those spawn paths is because I know it will take forever one by one to copy and paste them lol.

Also, since the dodorex and turkey aren't spawnable, (but zomdodos are!!), they should probably be taken out for now, and the coel spawn code doesn't work for me. Will all currently able to be spawned codes be in there?

Now I just need to find a tool that makes coloring a dino easier, so I can get rid of the copy pasted list of color and region codes I have lol. (and the dang devs need to make all dinos and items colorable lol I hate having to color Kairuku, it's a pain to punch them then color every time, since that's the only way to make it work lol)

On 13/12/2015 at 3:30 PM, sparcmx said:

Updated to 1.0.1.30

- Added Database Updater service to keep the entity lists up to date
- Additional admin commands
- New SpawnActorSpread command interface
- Map Teleport enhanced with bookmarking.  (The Island, Valhalla & Shigo Islands)
- New Mod entity list (Advanced Architecture)

6 hours ago, EliteGamer11388 said:

My only problem is I wish adding custom commands was faster.

I have a copy pasted list in my notepad for the metal with glass items, and the advanced architecture items,(two of the most popular mods in the workshop), and the only reason I haven't attempted to add all those spawn paths is because I know it will take forever one by one to copy and paste them lol

You can actually add those commands into the spreadsheets this uses for CustomCommands in your My Documents Folder.  I assume we can add them to the new ModEntities.xlsx instead of custom.  I know I am going to load as many of them as I can into it that my server uses.  

7 hours ago, Ziriuso said:

You can actually add those commands into the spreadsheets this uses for CustomCommands in your My Documents Folder.  I assume we can add them to the new ModEntities.xlsx instead of custom.  I know I am going to load as many of them as I can into it that my server uses.  

CustomCommands.xlsx and MapBookmarks.xlsx are the only tables you can edit
the others are wiped when the updater grabs new entries.

I've updated the original post to warn others of this.

Hey man, nice update. There are a few items missing though.

• Greenhouse Structures
  • Riot Armor
  • Dimetrodon Kibble
  • Dimetrodon Eggs
  • Gallimimus Eggs
  • Gallimimus Saddle
  • Electric Prod
  • Tester/Admin hats

All the spawn codes except the one for the dimetrodon egg/kibble and gali egg can be found here http://www.survive-ark.com/patch-v233-whats-new/

And the code for the dimetrodon egg is  "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Test/PrimalItemConsumable_Egg_Dimetrodon.PrimalItemConsumable_Egg_Dimetrodon'"

So far I haven't been able to find the codes for the gali egg and the dimetrodon kibble although I found the dimetrodon egg by using the code for oviraptor egg and just replacing oviraptor with dimetrodon so might be a similar thing with the gali.

There might be other things missing but this is what I can see right now.

Also in the patch notes you said you added items from ark advance, you actually added advanced architecture. Ark advance is a completely separate mod but would be cool for you to add too as its quite a big mod.

• Wildcard Community
2 minutes ago, Captain Awesome said:

Not sure if this is mentioned yet, but selecting the item Quality seems to be completely random.

Also on windows 10, You seem to have to open the console command window then double click the item you want... Perhaps I missed that some where in the explanation lol.

Quality is not so much random as it is dependent on durability and armor or the durability and damage. What the actual quality type is (primitive, ramshackle, etc) will be different even if you use the same value because of those durability, armor, and damage values. There is no way currently, as far as I know, to get a precise item type or specific values by just using the normal spawn commands for quality.

3 hours ago, Lewimaron said:

Just also noticed that the Gali itself is missing from the dino spawning section. Here's the spawn code for it 

"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Dinos/Gallimimus/Galli_Character_BP.Galli_Character_BP'"

I'll jump on the missing items when I'm home from work tonight, you have a keen eye for spotting these B|
With regards to other mod items, I will be progressively adding them over time.

I think I'll be adding a contributors section in the next release to acknowledge those who have helped out keeping this thing up to date

1 hour ago, Captain Awesome said:

You seem to have to open the console command window then double click the item you want.

Correct, Commander was designed to run beside ARK in a window.  Opening the console (tab) releases the mouse from the ARK window allowing you to select an item from Commander, focus is then redirected back to ARK and the (single-line) console should close.

2 hours ago, Captain Awesome said:

Quick question, how do you get it to give you a blueprint instead of an item?

At the moment you can't.

If you set Commander to "Clipboard Mode" you can manually paste the command to ARK.
The last number on the string is '0', change this to a '1' and you'll receive the blueprint instead
ie. admincheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/Saddles/PrimalItemArmor_GallimimusSaddle.PrimalItemArmor_GallimimusSaddle'" 1 100 0 0 <change to number 1

I'll eventually place a checkbox somewhere on Commander to give blueprints rather than items.

• sparcmx changed the title to Commander 1.1.2

Archived