sparcmx

• sparcmx changed the title to Commander 1.1.0
  • Replies 786
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 5 months later...

@sparcmx at first, thank you for your great Tool.
I have some issues with 1.1.0 and the mapping function. When i want to show the location of items like Artifacts or Explorernotes  get an error like this: 

Commander
Incorrect Latitude
Parametername: value

Regardles of what map i am.
For the Artifact of the Brute (The Island) for example the values are
Lat: 86400
Lon: -224300
Alt: -28500

So i cant use your map for locating missing Notes.
Any tips what i might do wrong?

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/10/2021 at 5:45 PM, MADxHAWK said:

@sparcmx at first, thank you for your great Tool.
I have some issues with 1.1.0 and the mapping function. When i want to show the location of items like Artifacts or Explorernotes  get an error like this: 

Commander
Incorrect Latitude
Parametername: value

Regardles of what map i am.
For the Artifact of the Brute (The Island) for example the values are
Lat: 86400
Lon: -224300
Alt: -28500

So i cant use your map for locating missing Notes.
Any tips what i might do wrong?

There was a bug in the mapping tool that affected players in the EU region, Commander 1.1.2 should address this issue once and for all.  It's not you, it's me 😉

On 6/16/2021 at 9:53 PM, Phntomzz said:

Just installed! sadly not unsure if it works Microsoft ark (not steam lol) on windows 10.  My application says "No Game Detected". wont even let me CTRL+C for the commands in the prompt. Please help so I know if it works or not!

Unfortunately Commander only works on the Steam release of ARK.  I have the Windows 10 version which was kindly donated and have made numerous attempts to get it working.  The in-game console is not the same as the Steam version, it blocks all external programs from interacting with the game window rendering Commander useless.

I have not given up on this version and will make another attempt once Commander 1.1.2 is publicly released.

E4pdEwSVcAIuZZj?format=jpg&name=small

Hello Everyone!

Commander 1.1.2 RC1 has been released to my Patreon supporters!
Public release to follow soon after testing is complete.
Genesis Part 2 Items and Creatures added + mapping functionality.  Crystal Isles mapping has also been added.
Lot's of bugfixes, especially the one that affected EU players using the map teleport function, this should all be working as intended.

More to follow soon..

-Sparcmx

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, Sparcmx! Really love and appreciate your work! I find it's especially useful when I don't have access to the Internet. 

But there is a recurring problem I'm having with the custom commands. Occasionally, my custom commands get wiped. The default ones will still be there, but all my personal ones have gone missing. How can I fix it or find my old commands?

Edit: typo

• sparcmx changed the title to Commander 1.1.2
  • 1 month later...

Awesome tool! you are the best!

Still one thing i can't figure out tho, in the mapping section, there's the Violet exchange mapping option, is this what i suspect it is? (live data from my dedicated server)?

And if so, how do i make this work? 

And if not, that would be a crazy addition, right?

As i'm running quite a popular cluster with 15 maps on a dedicated mashine, it would be extremely helpfull to have live data (downloading the save files for each map is kinda skow and tiresome).

Either way, keep the good work up, awesome stuff there!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived