sparcmx

• Replies 786
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As well as having the same dino spawning issue as above...

When I try to use the function keys to spawn things I'm having an error of:

"System.ArgumentException: The input array was empty
Parameter name: inputs"

Version 1.0.61

Not sure which version I had prior but it was working a couple of days ago then gave me that error so I uninstalled it and reinstalled this latest version with same error

On 11/10/2016 at 0:13 PM, hades200082 said:

I'm seeing some issues when spawning dinos... it doesn't seem to matter what I set the level slider to, the spawned dinos level seems random.

ark commander 1.0.61

I have the exact same issue. Not a huge one but it is a mild irritation. I just delete the excess super low levels and keep the one that I wanted.

• 2 weeks later...

ARK Commander 1.0.65

A heavily tested, rock solid version has landed.  Should you encounter a bug I’m keen to know about it  
1.0.65 adds all the new items from ARK v252 including creatures, also Primitive Plus has found a home within the Vanilla list.
Apologies for the lack of forum posts, it's been one of those months ¬¬

Any version prior to 1.0.65, including item libraries are now obsolete and will go offline in due course.
Download here

On 27/11/2016 at 1:14 PM, ehuhoser said:

btw, the link was not listed, http://sparcmx.com/commander/?page_id=40

Gets me every time ¬¬

ARK Commander 1.0.65.1 released
Tackled Rcon code, hopefully addressing some issues people have been having.
Found a runaway thread in the config panel, apologies to all those whose cpu did an intensive crossfit workout, cpus dont work hard enough these days anyway :P

You all know where to get it ;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey sparcmx, have a question for you! Are you going to update the list of cheat codes for Structures Plus to include the adobe and new items added to the mod recently? Also, as reported by others, are you going to fix the issue with Annunaki Gen dino spawn codes? Also, would you consider adding these to the code list? http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=698238991

Hi there... I love this...

Just one thing... I know. I am being annoying... but... Is there a way that this could be used on a second screen. I have 2 screens that I use when playing games, game on 1 screen, other things on the other screen. I can't seem to make Ark Commander go onto my second screen. Am I doing something wrong, or is there a way that I just can't see at the moment?????

CHEERS... & keep up the fantastic work :Jerbhi:

On 1/3/2017 at 3:46 AM, Pendragon said:

Hi there... I love this...

Just one thing... I know. I am being annoying... but... Is there a way that this could be used on a second screen. I have 2 screens that I use when playing games, game on 1 screen, other things on the other screen. I can't seem to make Ark Commander go onto my second screen. Am I doing something wrong, or is there a way that I just can't see at the moment?????

CHEERS... & keep up the fantastic work :Jerbhi:

Go into Ark Commander settings and change to Windowed and save, then drag Ark commander to second screen.

2017-01-05 10_50_22-.jpg

On 12/31/2016 at 11:52 PM, fragment0ffaith said:

Hey sparcmx, have a question for you! Are you going to update the list of cheat codes for Structures Plus to include the adobe and new items added to the mod recently? Also, as reported by others, are you going to fix the issue with Annunaki Gen dino spawn codes? Also, would you consider adding these to the code list? http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=698238991

I sent updated templates to the author earlier today!

On 1/10/2017 at 3:35 PM, ddvelin said:

Hey Sparcmx, is their a way to update the mod annunaki genesis dino ids in the ark commander. When I try to spawn a dino in from it using ark commander it just copies the normal spawn code but doesn't put the ID path in like it should is this an issue with the mods being out of date for it or a setting? 

The poster above you sent the files needed to SparcMX that will allow updating, Verify you have the latest db when you restart Commander though it may be a few days before he is able to get it patched in.

Hey guys!  I'm still alive, just enjoying a little holidays from work.  I'll get those mods added in today as for future updates, the first incarnation of Hive will be present in the next Commander release (it also imports ACM blocks), along with a much better mapping system that tracks all creatures on the island (including stats).

SPI Glider is just around the corner also :P

ARK Commander MOD Library has been updated.

-- Compiled by R8zor
Elevator Plus
Medieval Structures 2 (update)
Medieval Props
Adobe Structures 2.0
No Spawn Zone
Hidden Caves
Oil Pump
ECTC Scythe
Aviary Structures
Holiday Delight

-- Compiled by MilesOMeat
Structures Plus (update)

-- Compiled by SMX
Annunaki Genesis 3.15.0 (update)
Ark Comes Alive
Omnicular
Echos Stacking Storage v2.2

• 2 weeks later...

No, just the blueprint, like for the simple gun:

GiveItem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Weapons/PrimalItem_WeaponGun.PrimalItem_WeaponGun'" 1 1 0 <-- gives the gun

GiveItem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Weapons/PrimalItem_WeaponGun.PrimalItem_WeaponGun'" 1 1 1 <-- gives the blueprint

And the 1 in the middle is the quality, which would be cool to be able to change also.

I hope I made sense, it's early in the morning for me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • sparcmx changed the title to Commander 1.1.2

Archived