sparcmx

I used this for Scorched Earth and at first it worked perfectly, but after I uninstalled some mods and deleted my local saves, the app wasn't picking up dlc items, I've tried reinstalling the app and created new profiles ingame still didn't work, I checked the Entities document and none of the dlc items are listed there anymore, itd be great if you can help out please

Also great app so far love it for building can't wait for future releases

• Replies 786
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, CobraOI said:

I used this for Scorched Earth and at first it worked perfectly, but after I uninstalled some mods and deleted my local saves, the app wasn't picking up dlc items, I've tried reinstalling the app and created new profiles ingame still didn't work, I checked the Entities document and none of the dlc items are listed there anymore, itd be great if you can help out please

Also great app so far love it for building can't wait for future releases

Sorry about that, I've recently pushed a database update that preps the entities for the next beta release which will have a group just for Scorched Earth.
The items are still there, just mixed in with the rest of the Vanilla items.  Have a look in the "Structure" group and you should see Adobe items.

Let me know how you go  

11 minutes ago, sparcmx said:

Sorry about that, I've recently pushed a database update that preps the entities for the next beta release which will have a group just for Scorched Earth.
The items are still there, just mixed in with the rest of the Vanilla items.  Have a look in the "Structure" group and you should see Adobe items.

Let me know how you go  

I looked through all categories and still no luck finding any items from structures like Adobe or the Tent or even other ingame items like the dlc cloth armor and weapons and so on

Edit: just got a new database download and it's all there thank you for that  looking forward to your future releases

21 hours ago, Theocrates said:

the cheat giveitemnum commands for most of the standard Ark items seem to be lacking the Item numbers. I'll try 1.0.5 and edit if it fixes it for me.

I just tried using commander on my server and couldn't get any of the giveitem commands to work that I tried. They all worked fine the other day... I guess what Theocrates said could be why, I thought something looked off in the console. LOL

Aside from this tiny bug I am loving the commander tool.

Oh I do have one question.... I use the "ctrl" key when talking to my friends on teamspeak and with ARK commander active it always opens the console in ark. I figured out that I can edit the  "CustomCommands.csv" file. I had to remove ALL the commands because I found removing just the command triggered by "ctrl" would only make it skip to the next command in line. How do I change the binds so it doesn't use the ctrl key?

16 hours ago, sparcmx said:

(Beta) There is a problem with Vanilla Items not working with Quickshot F-Keys, I'm fixing this now.
In the meantime, double-right click will still give you a quantity.

Just tried the double right click to get a stack and I can see it show in the console and it has everything but the item number. I am able to spawn dinos but no tools, resources and such.

1 hour ago, ferrus said:

hi just reporting that as of yesterday i cant seem to spawn in any items, i can change day to night ect and spectate. i have uninstalled and re downloaded both normal and beta but still nothing. is anyone else having this trouble

Does the ark console appear when you unhide Commander?  The key binding may have changed or you might not have authenticated as admin first.  Even in singleplayer you need to enable cheats otherwise it won't work.  Have tried manually putting a command into the console?

I am having an issue with the newer beta release build(s). It keeps hiding the farthest right portion of the interface and not providing me with a scroll bar or any sort of way to get to it or the settings button. No, in the screenshot ARK is not open but it happens either way; ARK is only closed so I could more easily try to fix it but I can not.

Other than that not working, I think this is a great program! Keep up the fantastic work!

Problem.png

4 hours ago, GramOfMayo said:

one thing I noticed today, I was using it for primitive plus, and now it won't let me switch back to the normal stuff for regular ark, it keeps saying invalid blueprint or whatever. can you guys look into this?

I'll try to reproduce this, can you post a screenshot of the error?  The detail generally points me to the misbehaving function.
What version of Commander do you have?

9 hours ago, Syvarris said:

I am having an issue with the newer beta release build(s). It keeps hiding the farthest right portion of the interface and not providing me with a scroll bar or any sort of way to get to it or the settings button. No, in the screenshot ARK is not open but it happens either way; ARK is only closed so I could more easily try to fix it but I can not.

Other than that not working, I think this is a great program! Keep up the fantastic work!

What screen resolution is your Windows set at?  The overlay mode only supports 1920x1080 resolution at this stage, I'm experimenting with lower resolutions but as you can imagine, there is an awful lot of controls to pack in .  If you uninstall Commander via Windows 10 Apps and Features (Control Panel), it will remove the config file from AppData.

Reinstall and run Commander again and you should be prompted to select a screen mode, under your circumstances I recommend selecting 'Windowed', which will load the floating window version that should fit your resolution.

Hi,

forgive me if I am wrong but I could find a user guide and so far I have not investigate the application.

My questions are,

1. after installing should I do anything else? I have run it one time and close it after a short time without doing anything else.

2. should I start 1st the commander and start the game after or the opposite?

Thanks in advance

26 minutes ago, cbarbas said:

Hi,

forgive me if I am wrong but I could find a user guide and so far I have not investigate the application.

My questions are,

1. after installing should I do anything else? I have run it one time and close it after a short time without doing anything else.

2. should I start 1st the commander and start the game after or the opposite?

Thanks in advance

Disregard, I have found my answers at the STEAM community post.

Hi, can someone please explain to me how can I go forward with this at singleplayer, in detail please because,

" Before you do anything, once your in-game click "Enable Cheats", then "Infinite Stats" and finally "God Mode". If Commander is talking to Ark, you will see the console appear when Commander drops down (Overlay Mode)
If your using Commander in windowed mode, you need to raise the Ark console first, then select your item from Commander (important!) "

when I am opening the console with TAB and entering "enablecheats" it is asking me for a password and it is singleplayer as I already mentioned.

Thanks

• sparcmx changed the title to Commander 1.1.2

Archived