sparcmx

On 6/30/2016 at 9:06 AM, EliteGamer11388 said:

I'm finally back in business it seems :) PC issues suck!! So I should be able to start helping anytime I find something that seems off again. So how does the TTS work? Would I just say, "summon level 200 rex" or....? lol Also, be on the lookout, Annunaki is making a new mod, (isn't ready yet), to fix a lot of issues and start off clean without having to wipe their old one out. So that will be a big one to add once ready lol

f0mnJ4w.jpg Good to have ya' back  :P

It's actually a speech engine that says the command your making.  I hadn't thought about voice control but it's doable hehe.
I won't do that actually, the tts was a case of me, scotch, half a dozen mates and a "Can ya make it do this?" question, so
it wasn't planned at all, but really simple to implement.  Works best with Win10

Annunaki was a pain in the butt to collate, It would be handy if everyone jumped on board with using google sheets, makes
life easier for all, including those who still do it manually (poor souls)..

• Replies 786
  • Created
  • Last Reply
34 minutes ago, sparcmx said:

Technically 0 is the same as 1 in the Quality Generation formula, "Always Primitive".

Actually, there is a difference!  A quality of zero is the only quality setting that has a completely static outcome.  Every quality level above that produces a random variant of the item with a weighted range of values based on the quality used.  I can demonstrate this one! :D

I'll use spawning 200 stone hatchets as a reference point:

admincheat GiveItem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Weapons/PrimalItem_WeaponStoneHatchet.PrimalItem_WeaponStoneHatchet'" 200 1 0
admincheat GiveItem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Weapons/PrimalItem_WeaponStoneHatchet.PrimalItem_WeaponStoneHatchet'" 200 0 0

You would expect both commands to produce 200 primitive stone hatchets with 40 durability and 100% weapon damage right?  Instead you get a mixed bag of primitive and ramshackle with quality at 1 and 200 purely primitive hatchets with quality at zero.

Screenshot included because screenshots are fun.  Above the yellow line is the screenshot where I ran the command at quality 1.  Below is quality zero.

ark.png

4 hours ago, Lewimaron said:

And that's what happens when trying to write a post on a mobile device...

Anyway, I saw on your new website that you were thinking of making a taming calculator for ark commander. I still have some notes lying around from my failed attempt if you would like them.

If your talking formulas that would be helpful.  I'm pretty sure I'll need to collate the stats of each dino for it to function accurately, might start with just countdown timers for now, then flesh out the features over time.

@Glass O.o
Your probably right, the upcoming version uses the Item quality generation formula and I haven't comprehensively tested it.  I will check it out and start the the quality at 0 if need be.

On 12/12/2015 at 11:30 PM, sparcmx said:

zIvI3Or.jpg

A program for builders tired of typing commands into the console.
ARK Commander holds an up to date list of entities and dinos that you can spawn with a simple 'double-click' plus many other useful functions.

Usage
Double Left-Click to give 1 item
Double Right-Click to give a stack limited by the Amount slider
**  First time users, please go into Config first and setup your preferences.

MODS Supported:  (2947 Items!)

Just Added!    
Extra ARK 2.0 Compiled by Lewimaron  
Ark Fog Remover Compiled by Lewimaron  
Homing Pigeon Compiled by Lewimaron  
Industrial Grinder Compiled by Lewimaron  
Offline Raid Protection Compiled by Lewimaron  
Big Raft Compiled by Lewimaron  
RAWR Beacons Compiled by Lewimaron  
Reusable Grappling Hook Compiled by Lewimaron  
Small Dragons    
The Middle Ages    
Extra ARK: Doors    
Sevens Tranq Kit    

Supported Mods    
ARK Steampunk Mod Updated 22-May Corrected Structures 0.8  
ARK Advance 9.1.1 Updated 22-May Simple Fences / Guard Rails
Annunaki Genesis 3.9.5 Updated 22-May Gate Mod
Advanced Architecture    Updated 22-May Extra ARK
Build Time    Updated 22-May Pub Decor Mod
Stairs Mod with Rounded Walls 4.2 Updated 22-May Building Xtras
Aku Shima Updated 22-May Garden Xtras
Bush Peoples v4   Updated 3-May Minecraft Xtras
Primitive Plus   Updated 2-May Temple Xtras
Monkey Maze    Updated 22-Apr Valentines Xtras
STARK WARS    Updated 22-Apr LPS Small Power
Metal with Glass Set Updated 9-Apr Planting
Stargate Atlantis    Updated 6-Apr Pirate World
MRRadTools.INC Content Pack   Roofing Plus
ecoTrees   Better Lights
Shopping Mod v1.87   Jurassic Ark
Many New Items   Joan's Bulk Crafters
The Ark Game of Thrones   Joan's Egg n Poop Collector & Incubator
Ark Futurism   Joan's Dragon God Mod
Bridge   Joan's Pet Companions
Pimp my Dino   Joan's Photon Sentry n Tranq Rifle
Utility Saddles   Aku Shima RWT Standalone

Version Information
- Fixed a critical bug that threw an exception
- Fixed stability issues with Custom Hotkeys
- Added support for the DevKit window (set in config)
- Improved import functionality
- RCON code re-inserted, testing (hidden)
- Fun credits window (in config)

- Fixed skin support on Overlay mode
- New default theme
- Dinosaurs and Mod Dinos can be dragged to F-Keys
- Added rudimentary dino painting system (to be enhanced)
- Added "The Center" map to teleport dialog (more in the pipeline)
- Added CTRL key bindings to the custom command list (beta)
- Fixed Mod Filter bug in windowed mode
- Custom commands save function re-coded (no more lost commands)

- New overlay feature for Windowed-Fullscreen mode
- Added support for Dinosaur (Actor) Mods
- Default custom command list and 'The Island' teleport list   
(Thank you Debby Saurus)
- Filters to hide Mods not in use from view
- 10 Quickshot containers that place items directly into the corresponding slots
- Spectator mode added to Admin menu
- Teleport map refinements (more maps coming REAL soon)
- Keybind settings for opening Commander(overlay)
- Fixed bug in the 'Find' code where you could potentially lose your custom commands
- A few other bits and pieces here and there..

- Fixed the Stack Overflow error some people were experiencing
- Added a ? help icon to the tray that show basic instructions
- Added a dialog confirmation before killing all dinosaurs on the map!
- Temporarily removed RCON code

- Added Database Updater service to keep the entity lists up to date
- Additional admin commands
- New SpawnActorSpread command interface
- Map Teleport enhanced with bookmarking.  (The Island, Valhalla & Shigo Islands)
- New Mod entity list

Running as Administrator may be required.
CustomCommands.xlsx and MapBookmarks.xlsx are the only tables you can edit.
The other xlsx tables in your "My Documents" are overwritten by the updater service.

Windowed Mode
WLlJHJn.jpg  xHkygTo.jpg  5rr45Vy.jpg  TTa0flw.jpg

Game Overlay ModeoZLL6aR.jpg* The default key for displaying and hiding Overlay mode is "ALT"

Download
https://goo.gl/SH2TNd

@sparcmx First thanks very much for this tool and for the support you've given it, it's a large project and must be rather time consuming. I was wondering if you have had the time to look at the mods of Orionsun who did the Platforms Plus mod. The mods he does add some great functionality.

The following items have been added to Ark Commander:

MOD Entities
ecoInWonderland, The Middles Ages, Triangles, Platforms Plus, Pillars Plus, Versatile Raft, Redwoods Anywhere, Snappy Saddles, Extendable Ladders, Fast Ladders, Wireless Fusion Core Generator & Ferrats Panels 2.0.2c

MOD Actors
Dino Colors Plus

Updated
Resource Crops

Hi, just asking, if there is also somewhere a user-made surface for the game start. That window, where the player can see all available unloaded mods and in a second list view the installed (loaded) mods?

My problem with the original window is, that the area for the mods is way too small, and the names of the mods are too big. Means, we cannot see many mods at all, and scrolling them is a pain. Also, the original window does not allow multi-select or select-all, and even if a mod has been loaded for the game, it still shows in the list of unloaded mods. Each loaded mod should be only visible in the right mod list view and not anymore in the left mod list view of available mods. Also, the upward arrow at the left beside each mod (IF it is an upward arrow) are not functioning, I tried to make one of the loaded mods being loaded at first (putting its name to the top of that list view).

If anyone has created a better window that can replace this one, it would be wonderful. Maybe it is even possible, to have these mod views and mod operations in an own stand-alone program, similar to the Ark Commander here. Possible? I am suggesting such a program.

@Hirnsausen there are improvements with Mod management coming in a future release of Commander.  Some of my goals are; Mod Detection from game folder, Installation of Mods outside of Steam, Items displayed can be based on Mods installed etc.  I'll also be adding interface customization with collapsible sections and DPI scaling support.
That's only a small portion, I have big plans for Commander :) 

edit:
You can reduce the amount of mods shown using the filter
WLxEGgV.png

Sounds good, and promising. If your Commander can be used for single offline games, too, I am totally fine with it. I play ARK, but only offline, as single-player. No game server involved.

But I am a programmer, too, and actually have started to create my own AMM (ARK Mod Manager). The program, started yesterday, functions already in a basic way, but has many features still to come. No competition to your commander, I just try to develop a solution for my own problem, and will offer it later free of cost. It is a software only usable for those playing offline as single player.

I encounter problems with the mods. Maybe you can assist me: Each mod comes with a "mod.info" file that is a binary file (despite that with Notepad you can still read the name of the mod in SOME of those files). But it seems, not each "mod.info" carries the correct name of the mod, in some i see the correct mod name, in others I see no name at all, and in some others I am seeing another name, like "test mod" and all sort of things.

Do you know, if there is any file inside each mod folder that carries the correct name of that mod? I also would need to know the name of that variable, and the type of that variable. And the file header structure.

At the moment, I am reading the contents of each "mod.info" file as string into my AMM, and the results are unsatisfying. If you like, assist me, and I also could then later assist you when you're ready to develop similar features for your Commander. I could simply provide you with the programming code (Delphi = Pascal) of my AMM, that would then give you clues how I do manage the mods then, and you might use that knowledge for your Commander.

ARK's MOD UI system in a mess; I delete a mod "completely" In the INI in the mods folder and damn it's back in the list of installed mods.! I even go into the  Steam Web page and delete it, un favor it, Un list it.

Even some of the mods I've deleted are reacquiring from way  back. I can't seem to get rid of them.

I guess I could delete all mod numbers in the INI file, delete all mods in the Mod folder , run ark new start    then paste back all the mods I want to use and possibly ark will reset/???

Like ARK a lot and Ark Commander << ROCKS!

MAYBE someday the Teleport altitude can be added

ALSO a Minimize button added so as not to have to drop the mouse to press a key.

THE amount sliders / quality don't work a lot of the time, seems you only get "10" no matter what.. 10,10,0

I really don't know where to bitch but I'm here.

Sorry...

• sparcmx changed the title to Commander 1.1.2

Archived