sparcmx

Love your APP. Great work.
Have couple of problems though.

- The app don't save shortcut keys for my custom commands.
- The canon finger doesn't work. It stays off when you click it.
- Custom teleport location keeps saving co-ords in reverse. If I change it around during input it still saves it in reverse.
- Fertilised eggs that is spawned in with the app disappear when you drop them so can't be incubated.

Great work on the app , I use it every time I play since I discovered it. :)

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 786
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

I have tried to get a reply over on the Commander homepage but no luck. Just wondering if anyone has the same problem as me and knows the fix. I finally got the Commander to authenticate and update (I know this was a Google problem) but none of the Mod Hive works. They are all there and when you load one it does download the items its just you cannot use them. Anyone know why? Thanks

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I've 90% completed the code for Commander 1.0.9, Violet Exchange and the 100 things she does with Ark data, discord, SQL and Commander will make server owners very, very happy.  I've collated all the issues people have had over the months and can confidently say this is my favorite build by far.  And I'm not winding down, there are things on the horizon that beckons the Commander, and I will deliver.

Deep breath

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="Megalosaurus",EntryWeight=0.200000,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Megalosaurus_Character_BP_Aberrant_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="Megalosaurus_Character_BP_Aberrant_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.0200)))
ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="Basilisk",EntryWeight=0.200000,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Basilisk_Character_BP_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="Basilisk_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.0200)))

Like this piece of code that I don't think is workin

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I downloaded the zip file but neither the hash nor file size matched what's posted on the site (I tried both the google and SparcMX mirror downloads).  Virus Total didn't like the file either:

721406669_VirusTotal-Commander_zip.thumb.png.5ed2de111cbfb7aed87d4e8e632165d9.png

Unzipping and checking the .exe against Virus Total upset even more things:

171984153_VirusTotal-Commander_exe.thumb.png.b2a811b4687f84b0ab8574ee8f5a137a.png

I also downloaded the file on my linux box, again from both mirrors, and got the same incorrect checksum.  Am I the only one having this issue?

On 12/12/2019 at 6:49 AM, Rootimus said:

I downloaded the zip file but neither the hash nor file size matched what's posted on the site (I tried both the google and SparcMX mirror downloads).  Virus Total didn't like the file either:

721406669_VirusTotal-Commander_zip.thumb.png.5ed2de111cbfb7aed87d4e8e632165d9.png

Unzipping and checking the .exe against Virus Total upset even more things:

171984153_VirusTotal-Commander_exe.thumb.png.b2a811b4687f84b0ab8574ee8f5a137a.png

I also downloaded the file on my linux box, again from both mirrors, and got the same incorrect checksum.  Am I the only one having this issue?

I was actually going to download this tonight so I will wait for some more responses from people before testing it out

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 12/12/2015 at 10:30 PM, sparcmx said:

4KdoiAI.png

A program for builders tired of typing commands into the console.
ARK Commander holds an up to date list of entities, dinos and mods that
you can spawn with a simple 'double-click' plus many other useful functions.

Commander Usage
Double Left-Click to give 1 item
Double Right-Click to give a stack limited by the Amount slider
   First time users, please go into Config first and setup your preferences.
MLcXKn4.png
* The default key for displaying and hiding Overlay mode is "ALT"

Running as Administrator may be required.
CustomCommands.xlsx and MapBookmarks.xlsx are the only tables you can edit.
The other xlsx tables in your "My Documents" are overwritten by the updater service.

DOWNLOAD
http://sparcmx.com/     Version 1.0.8.1

Does it work with Xbox?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • sparcmx changed the title to Commander 1.1.2

Archived