all basic items are bugged

chevalierknight

i remmber in a photo spears had a diffrent skin thiner wood better point like a arrow but as of now spear look no diffrent.

if you use the weapon rack it will display the new spear skin that was showed so is it a bug or did they not want to change spear look

edit: after looking at weapon tool rack and old photos stone axe, pick ,spear and mybe more still have thier base skins and not thier new + skin shown on the rack

Can you perhaps post pictures of what you mean?  I was sort of confused on one of your other posts about this issue.  It seemed like you were saying in the other post that items looked different on the weapon rack then they do in your hand, but the weapon rack is just a generic 'full' display, it doesn't change based on what you put in, etc so the graphic probably will never match quite right.

Or are you saying that you were expecting some of the primtive+ items to look different then the base game because you saw them in screenshots/pictures?  If this is the case, please fine thoise pictures and post them so people know what you mean.

Finally, none of this seems like high priority stuff.  Its purely cosmetic so I imagine its near the end of the list of stuff being worked on.

Archived