New Oficial primitive+ servers?

Hurtiek

Yes by god yes, please put up a PvE Center server.  And put up MORE servers.  I cannot get in at all today.  Since the servers were wiped and the prim+ went official all *3* servers are max slots, all the time.  The one time I managed to get into a pvp server battleeye kicked me back out saying client timed out. DILO. ;(

I managed to get my tribes server up and running with the new primitive+ and the center map.  Salas PvE is what its called.  

More servers now please. DILO. Full sweet of them ideally. Extinction/ORP/PvP/PvE couple of each of them on both Center and Island. I'm really hoping for an Extinction Center Prim+ server, But hell, I'll settle for Center Map PLayer count Upgrade and the ability to log in to the server i've been playing on for the last 3 weeks(OffPrim+1) WTH =(

We NEED more servers! You have hundreds of empty normal servers and just 3 different P+ servers, which just impossible to join because they 24/7 are FULL.

I and some friends already bored to the death by clicking refresh\trying to join that "single free slot" for hours already. Also not to be a rasist guy, there's lots of asians who just sit or afk for 24+ hours and never disconnect - making it impossible for others to play.

even our small tribe from 5-7 people only have 3 online, because others just CAN'T connect

• 2 weeks later...

Archived