Primitive+, The Center, Allosaurus, Pelagornis, and the Fishing Frenzy Free Weekend!

Jatheish

2 minutes ago, krazycalgarian said:

Day 01 of the new  Pelagornis I had to get myself one, which was very simple. Then I was so I excited to gather my resources for its saddle, singing along, working away, slaying prey. All finished and have my saddle, ready to test this new found friend... OH UH! What this? Is the birds saddle glitched here or is this Bird supposed to be HUGE? 

Has anyone else encountered this problem with thier new  Pelagornis ?

Cheers!!

Would also like to add that the Lumber station engram is no where to be found within my game.

20160731101949_1.jpg

20160731102039_1.jpg

On ‎7‎/‎28‎/‎2016 at 10:45 PM, SHAD0WMASTER23 said:

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL IF THE MOD IS OUT YET FOR XBOX.and please clarify what the whole deal with the mod and the update is. seriously ive been waiting for a response for like five hour now 

Everytime an update comes out they put all the information on the page you just visited and could have gotten your answer in literally a minute by reading. My advice is it if you want an answer read the article and if it isn't in there AFTER you have read the article then ask. But you asked in comments like 3 times from what I have seen which shows me you didn't read the article and then want to type it caps  and say that you've been waiting 5 hours for a response when people probably didn't answer because they knew you didn't look.

On ‎7‎/‎29‎/‎2016 at 0:04 AM, Lumpy1982 said:

Xbox always gets the short end of the stick. The PC already has a bunch of stuff that Xbox doesn't, I still really want annunaki genesis. The PC has had it for a while now. This primitive+ pushback really sucked though cause we weren't even told til the day of the supposed release.

I do know its frustrating to wait for updates you want so bad sometimes, honestly ark is one of the reason I got a pc I hated the how it looked 1,000 times better on pc ect. But to be honest I'm shocked that they are even putting mods on xbox id just be grateful xbox is getting it all and enjoy it when it comes.

• lilpanda pinned and featured this topic
On ‎7‎/‎31‎/‎2016 at 3:09 PM, JoeySav said:

id just be grateful xbox is getting it all and enjoy it when it comes.

Honestly , " Be grateful " , Here's a thought , I bought this game on pc and xbox , I AM A CONSOLE GAMER. I BOUGHT A GAME ( Yeah BOUGHT/GAME, Alpha beta DMS) I well never " BE GRATEFUL " FOR SOMEONE DOING THEIR GD JOB . YES , I said it , Their J O B . At any time they can say .. TADA this is the full release, GREAT, They don't have to do a single thing . HOWEVER SO LONG AS ANYTHING GOES TO another port EVERY OTHER PORT HAD BETTER RECIEVE IT. And I know this must be REALLY HARD for you to wrap your head around , BUT RELEASE updates / w/e tf they want to call it TO EVERYONE AT THE SAME TIME. And don't give me this PR BS about bugs/ glitches , GTFOI IT IS A BETA , BUGS ARE WELCOME. BIAS can get wrecked at the door. Favoritism can go to hell , and I'll be sure to pack it in bubble wrap. GET WRECKED. CONSOLE PLAYERS PAID AND WE ARE TIRED OF GETTING CRAPPED ON AS SECOND RATE, 8 days later, pc has YET AGAIN PASSED ON BY. Looking forward to the next update , MEANWHILE console players .. left chasing behind. Oh and what is that there ?? Oh that's right TWO MORE WEEKS , While the pc players post NEW content, WE GET SHAFTED with " Dude this is 3 weeks old , Tell me something new" Oh wait  You already  GOT OUR MONEY , And we got ? Oh right again , told " PC COMES FIRST" AT NO POINT IN THE DISCLAIMER DOES IT SAY , PC GETS EVERYTHING WEEKS BEFORE YOU , Oh and , SPECIAL EVENTS, THOSE ARE FACTS , and I'm only getting started.

• Volunteer Moderator
1 hour ago, PerilousHalo8 said:

Honestly , " Be grateful " , Here's a thought , I bought this game on pc and xbox , I AM A CONSOLE GAMER. I BOUGHT A GAME ( Yeah BOUGHT/GAME, Alpha beta DMS) I well never " BE GRATEFUL " FOR SOMEONE DOING THEIR GD JOB . YES , I said it , Their J O B . At any time they can say .. TADA this is the full release, GREAT, They don't have to do a single thing . HOWEVER SO LONG AS ANYTHING GOES TO another port EVERY OTHER PORT HAD BETTER RECIEVE IT. And I know this must be REALLY HARD for you to wrap your head around , BUT RELEASE updates / w/e tf they want to call it TO EVERYONE AT THE SAME TIME. And don't give me this PR BS about bugs/ glitches , GTFOI IT IS A BETA , BUGS ARE WELCOME. BIAS can get wrecked at the door. Favoritism can go to hell , and I'll be sure to pack it in bubble wrap. GET WRECKED. CONSOLE PLAYERS PAID AND WE ARE TIRED OF GETTING CRAPPED ON AS SECOND RATE, 8 days later, pc has YET AGAIN PASSED ON BY. Looking forward to the next update , MEANWHILE console players .. left chasing behind. Oh and what is that there ?? Oh that's right TWO MORE WEEKS , While the pc players post NEW content, WE GET SHAFTED with " Dude this is 3 weeks old , Tell me something new" Oh wait  You already  GOT OUR MONEY , And we got ? Oh right again , told " PC COMES FIRST" AT NO POINT IN THE DISCLAIMER DOES IT SAY , PC GETS EVERYTHING WEEKS BEFORE YOU , Oh and , SPECIAL EVENTS, THOSE ARE FACTS , and I'm only getting started.

I strongly suggest you calm down.

You will never be grateful for someone doing their job? Really, that's how you really feel about someone doing their job? So you don't expect anyone in your life to be grateful for you doing your job (whatever it is)?

I really don't understand why so many Xbox players are crying over the fact that they don't get updates the same time as PC. I mean, you've got ARK, you can play ARK (in most cases), and you seem to treat it like it's the end of the world just because the Patch Notes haven't been updated but PC has.

i generally do not get involved with all this angry post stuff, im a xbox player myself and to be perfectly honest look at it this way, the pc guys get updates before us right? take that as a blessing in disguise, they have to deal with any imperfections before us xbox players, therefore meaning we get a updated update on xbox, also as a builder on ark we also get to see new items, building parts etc that the pc guys are using.  we us this time to  prepare and plan ahead on our buildings and tames. after all

"preparation is the key to success"

This is almost laughable , You think I'm mad . I'm not mad , I expect people to do what they promise . Perhaps a promise is about as good as toilet paper to you, To adults a person is only as good as their word. If someone tells me they will have X task completed by X day , I Expect it to be done. The same goes for me , I say I will have X done by X . When the day ever comes I have to delay something , If I had to tell them , Sorry I'm having trouble with it , It'll be 3 more weeks. I might as well freshen up my resume. How ever you candy coat it , is borderline insulting. You can be as snide as you want, I've fired enough people with attitudes like yours to know why that is.

You say .." calm down ".  All that is going to continue to happen when people voice the FACT, we are being treated second to pc's  with you telling us in short, deal with it .

Saying " We don't want to release it with bugs" Is a piss poor scapegoat. " Yet you continue to throw in our faces it is in beta .

PICK ONE OR THE OTHER. IT IS A BETA , SO it will have bugs , YET you don't want any ruff release and have it have any bugs. If someone has a problem you tell them " It's in beta there is gonna be bugs .. sorry " THEN you turn around and say " We don't want it to have bugs so it needs to wait"

I'm NOT THE ONLY OnE WHO CAN SEE THROUGH THE WALL OF CRAP you are slinging , and I am lol'ing at you HARDCORE.

Only an idiot would lie , ( or child) AND expect people to not see what is going on .

On 8/7/2016 at 1:22 PM, PerilousHalo8 said:

This is almost laughable , You think I'm mad . I'm not mad , I expect people to do what they promise . Perhaps a promise is about as good as toilet paper to you, To adults a person is only as good as their word. If someone tells me they will have X task completed by X day , I Expect it to be done. The same goes for me , I say I will have X done by X . When the day ever comes I have to delay something , If I had to tell them , Sorry I'm having trouble with it , It'll be 3 more weeks. I might as well freshen up my resume. How ever you candy coat it , is borderline insulting. You can be as snide as you want, I've fired enough people with attitudes like yours to know why that is.

You say .." calm down ".  All that is going to continue to happen when people voice the FACT, we are being treated second to pc's  with you telling us in short, deal with it .

Saying " We don't want to release it with bugs" Is a piss poor scapegoat. " Yet you continue to throw in our faces it is in beta .

PICK ONE OR THE OTHER. IT IS A BETA , SO it will have bugs , YET you don't want any ruff release and have it have any bugs. If someone has a problem you tell them " It's in beta there is gonna be bugs .. sorry " THEN you turn around and say " We don't want it to have bugs so it needs to wait"

I'm NOT THE ONLY OnE WHO CAN SEE THROUGH THE WALL OF CRAP you are slinging , and I am lol'ing at you HARDCORE.

Only an idiot would lie , ( or child) AND expect people to not see what is going on .

Well Said

So , We are in MID Aug , And Jit had said that it could be Sept 1st , Maybe 2 weeks later in Mid Sept . For a July update ,That's a MONTH and a HALF . ok . ok . ok .......

Now I am seeing END of SEPT ?

Is this an Auction and no one told me ?

WE got , sept1st sept1st sept1st sept1st Do I hear , Ok we got midsept midsept midsept midsept midsept ,

Do I hear Endsept endsept endsept END SEPT .. ??? Let me know If I get to add OCT to this ETA auction , HAHAHAHAH ROFLMMFAOAY .

3 hours ago, PerilousHalo8 said:

So , We are in MID Aug , And Jit had said that it could be Sept 1st , Maybe 2 weeks later in Mid Sept . For a July update ,That's a MONTH and a HALF . ok . ok . ok .......

Now I am seeing END of SEPT ?

Is this an Auction and no one told me ?

WE got , sept1st sept1st sept1st sept1st Do I hear , Ok we got midsept midsept midsept midsept midsept ,

Do I hear Endsept endsept endsept END SEPT .. ??? Let me know If I get to add OCT to this ETA auction , HAHAHAHAH ROFLMMFAOAY .

Well said, this is ridiculous. 

On ‎7‎/‎30‎/‎2016 at 11:59 AM, Muasue said:

As someone who joined very recently, I can't be sure of how many people are really on. Please understand that my facts could be off a bit, seeing as it's not my server. Thank you. 

But we could definitely use more women on the server, cause we only have 2.(including myself in that) if you want to talk more, we can message each other on here I think.

Are you on xbox? my server has women on it. arksailorvin. more than welcome to join. If you want to know anything about it just send a message to that GT. Enjoy.

As a Xbox player the only thing i would like to say is the long wait's between updates really sucks and causes extreme down time for players due to shear boredom. (Well that is the case for me at least.) I do understand that releasing the primitive + to early can result in another Center map release fiasco and that would truly suck.(Think about it all of us Xbox players went the Heck off about that screw up) So yes WC needs to be gun shy and get it as close to right as possible before it is released to us. But with that being said i do think WC could at least drop some small updates a couple dino's or something along the wait time to keep the natives at bay and to break up the boredom while we wait. It is so bad right now i have reverted back to playing GTA V! LOL

So, Dev guys and gals.  Could we possibley get i little news on how primitive plus and other updates are coming along.  I know yall are working hard but it be nice to know that everything is all hunkydory and what not.  Great game.  I love it as my new favorite game right alongside Skyrim and Ocarina of time.  I have Primitive plus on PC but just waiting for it for xbox so me wife and I can play.

I know this doesn't apply to this update, because it's not a weekend event or anything. But in future big events, please don't exclude Xbox users. When the birthday event released, pc users got to participate, while Xbox users THOUGHT we'd get to whenever it was available. Halloween, thanksgiving, Christmas, New year's... I just know events are coming soon, and it would be great if you'd get it ready early for pc and Xbox, then release events for both on the same day. We'd like to enjoy them too. :-)

• lilpanda unpinned and unfeatured this topic

I dont understand why its so difficult to make a deadline. Simply dont make promises to the public until you KNOW you can keep them. You can make whatever excuses you want but the fact is you dropped the ball as usual. This is just bad business. And you have terrible PR and antagonistic forum moderators. Maybe people should be appreciated for doing their job. But not when they do it badly.