Primitive+, The Center, Allosaurus, Pelagornis, and the Fishing Frenzy Free Weekend!

Jatheish

18 hours ago, Renagade655 said:

only reason I don't have PC is I cant afford it. its not cheap, I refuse to get a pc that is cheap enough I can afford yet cant handle half the stuff my console can, if I'm getting a PC I'm doing it right and getting a good one that actually gives me my moneys worth

Same,

I hate how some  PC  players tell console players to get PCs when They aren't cheap.

I have ark on PC but don't play it much because of my PC. There are cheap ones but, they don't last long or they aren't very good.

People who disagree, I respect you so please don't start an argument.

Until then, I know that the Xbox server I've been on won't be wiped until the actual update day.

One it's an RP server, two there is an application (so to root out the trolls & people who want to watch the world burn), and three We Need More MAIDENS! 

MidNightxWo1f is hosting the RP server. My sister and I are the only 2 females. 

When primitive plus releases, then it'll be wiped, but until then you can try to get used to the RP if you are new to it, like me. 

* as someone whose pc can't handle ark on it, I'm grateful that they have been working on the Xbox version as much as possible.   I hope that it doesn't take longer than the 2 weeks, but if it does, then allow them to fix the bugs ahead of time. Maybe Q&A found some bugs that make the game unable to launch? Anyway, I am not going to complain - I'll help when I can, so other players don't fall out of the world if I find a glitch. Peace out. 

Allosaurs just spawned inside several buildings on The Center and wrecked up the place. Ticket submitted. Hard work taken without even a fair fight.
Metal Bases with 10 high metal walls : 0
Magical indoor spawning Allosaur packs : 10
No longer trusting multiple tribe bases and having no other options to house your dinos : Stress induced heart attack followed by crippling depression

27 minutes ago, Zymek said:

Allosaurs just spawned inside several buildings on The Center and wrecked up the place. Ticket submitted. Hard work taken without even a fair fight.
No longer trusting multiple tribe bases and having no other options to house your dinos : Stress induced heart attack followed by crippling depression

rest in peace base. 

2 hours ago, Muasue said:

Until then, I know that the Xbox server I've been on won't be wiped until the actual update day.

One it's an RP server, two there is an application (so to root out the trolls & people who want to watch the world burn), and three We Need More MAIDENS! 

MidNightxWo1f is hosting the RP server. My sister and I are the only 2 females. 

When primitive plus releases, then it'll be wiped, but until then you can try to get used to the RP if you are new to it, like me. 

* as someone whose pc can't handle ark on it, I'm grateful that they have been working on the Xbox version as much as possible.   I hope that it doesn't take longer than the 2 weeks, but if it does, then allow them to fix the bugs ahead of time. Maybe Q&A found some bugs that make the game unable to launch? Anyway, I am not going to complain - I'll help when I can, so other players don't fall out of the world if I find a glitch. Peace out. 

that server actually populated now? I was in it awhile ago and 10 ppl was like max  and it was so dead

11 hours ago, UNST3RBLICH said:

Be glad anything is available on Xbox at all. People forget this is still an game in development in the Alpha phase. A game that starts on PC and was intended for PC will always get new content first. It's been this way forever. Also, Annunaki Genesis is not an official part of the game, it's an independent mode. Want Xbone support? Ask the mod developer. 

please don't defend that bs. we understand its a pc starter game, that they will get poop first. but THEY announced it would be released for xbox the same day. of course ppl are pissed off.

2 hours ago, ninjaridz said:

My post was not intended to start a pc vs console thing and now I read my post it offers nothing to the debate! 

The fact remains when it reaches full release the console version will out sell the pc version by such a margin it's not even funny! 

Boop. ....!

don't even let idiots like that draw u in, its pointless they will continue to bash on consoles because they were fortunate enough in life to have daddy or mommy buy them a PC or get a good job early on and can afford something like that, some of us have to work for a living, and cant afford high end computers that actually give people a worthwhile experience.

your comment was a fair and proper one, I hope more people understand how it was meant.

have a good day man.

I'd rather they hold off and let the pc players work out the bugs then just release some broken bs. For the ones that wiped their servers or quit, why would you do that before release? You have to take whatever dates/content is put here with a grain of salt. They rarely accomplish what they set out to do. Even so keep up the good work devs awesome game! 

3 hours ago, Renagade655 said:

that server actually populated now? I was in it awhile ago and 10 ppl was like max  and it was so dead

There are currently 18 people that I know of, who are on the server. It's meant as a peaceful server where you have houses, house wars, trading, and the such set in a medieval Era. 

I've just started on the server with my sister, but once we get more people, more things can happen. 

10 hours ago, Zymek said:

5 times on my base today. And now it's late, can't do anything about it. I just hope the rest of my dinos dont die..

19 hours ago, Agro said:

I'd rather they hold off and let the pc players work out the bugs then just release some broken bs. For the ones that wiped their servers or quit, why would you do that before release? You have to take whatever dates/content is put here with a grain of salt. They rarely accomplish what they set out to do. Even so keep up the good work devs awesome game! 

they did it for PC, so they CAN and have released on time, they just decided last second to give xbox players nothing after so much hype

30 minutes ago, Lukey84 said:

Is primitive+ on Xbox going to be hard core also? I always wanted to play primitive but not on hard core mode

nope, I can pretty much guarantee that.

hardcore is a mode u can turn off or on in dedicated servers, they may release some of the Primitive plus mods into the official Hardcore, but I highly doubt more then 1-2 because those servers die rapidly and over and over. there will be servers for you to play on don't worry

19 hours ago, Muasue said:

There are currently 18 people that I know of, who are on the server. It's meant as a peaceful server where you have houses, house wars, trading, and the such set in a medieval Era. 

I've just started on the server with my sister, but once we get more people, more things can happen. 

huh, they told me just the other day they had 40 people steady on it when I said the server was dead while I was there, exact words were "tell that to the 40+ people playing it"

23 minutes ago, Renagade655 said:

huh, they told me just the other day they had 40 people steady on it when I said the server was dead while I was there, exact words were "tell that to the 40+ people playing it"

As someone who joined very recently, I can't be sure of how many people are really on. Please understand that my facts could be off a bit, seeing as it's not my server. Thank you. 

But we could definitely use more women on the server, cause we only have 2.(including myself in that) if you want to talk more, we can message each other on here I think.

Guest UNST3RBLICH
On 7/29/2016 at 5:15 AM, SHAD0WMASTER23 said:

easy for you to say you have pc. and yes I get that we should be "lucky" that it still comes out for xbox but it still takes SOOOOOOOO long for it to come out on xbox

Uhh...before I moved to PC, I played on Playstation, which typically gets things months to sometimes a year -after- Xbox does. So yeah...make your choices.

On 7/29/2016 at 5:27 AM, ninjaridz said:

This just isn't true most games are developed on pc because small bugs can be game breaking on console and the player's base simply will not tolerate what they consider a broken game! You are in reality testing the game for console gamers!

Get a hit on pc and you get the chance to develop another game, get a hit on console and you're made for life!

I'm fairly sure the game was set for a ps4 exclusive since day one until xbox changed how they assess games in alpha for there game preview program!

I'm fairly certain the game was not set for ps4 exclusively since day one. I've been playing since day one and it was always being developed and advertised as a PC game. That is, until they realized how much money they could make off of console.

You are in reality, completely delusional.

Day 01 of the new  Pelagornis I had to get myself one, which was very simple. Then I was so I excited to gather my resources for its saddle, singing along, working away, slaying prey. All finished and have my saddle, ready to test this new found friend... OH UH! What this? Is the birds saddle glitched here or is this Bird supposed to be HUGE? 

Has anyone else encountered this problem with thier new  Pelagornis ?

Cheers!!

20160731101949_1.jpg

20160731102039_1.jpg

• lilpanda pinned and featured this topic
  • lilpanda unpinned and unfeatured this topic