Primitive plus release on the 28th?

CriD

PC Patch notes have it:

Upcoming Version: v245.0, ETA: July 28
-TheCenter mega-update! (New Biomes, New Islands, New Caves & Creature Spawns, etc)
- New Official Total Conversion: Primitive+, optimized, 'completed', and packaged as Free DLC

I would assume then, that it's only coming to PC and not to Xbox just yet. As I understand it, the process of pushing a patch to Xbox means jumping through a few hoops that you don't have on the PC so that they have to wait and release patches to Xbox later but in bigger increments and more tested (by PC people).

Not sure how DLC works on Xbox either. I know you don't have mods, but do you have DLC? If you do, then I suppose you'll get it eventually! 

We were supposed to get it today, early morning release. But nothing yet. The last few patches and updates have been publicized to the community as a whole saying ok get ready it's gone to MS QA  for approval,  but nothing. Won't expect it until next week honestly. The July 4th patch for xb1 was a day later? Maybe 2 days bc ms doesn't apparently work on the weekends? If it has gone to QA  then they are really hush hush about it which is weird given the fact that they usually are very open about the updates

5 minutes ago, GamerPerfection said:

Prim+ will be coming to Xbox in a few weeks, likely with the next Xbox Patch.

So the patch did drop today!?

Atleast, the Client has the update listed with its features on the main page o-o Oh crap, forgot to check the date above it to see if it was todays date. Awe. Logging out of the forever loading server to check.

Edit* I misinterpreted the June23 update as the the potential New one. Fook my life.

We have all been excited for the update. A new game mode on xbox is welcomed since we don't get the pc style mods. The problem stems from a lack of communication by the devs on a promise date that isn't going to happen.  It really isn't that big of a deal. Keep leveling, keep building and raiding bases. Either way it's a game. Not life or death

Archived