MYSTERIOUS MYSTERIES: INTRODUCING ???????

Jatheish

So I'm going to go ahead and take a guess and say that the green one produces water because there's a arrow pointing to the water container and I'm guessing the red one produces oil because of the oil barrel pointing to it

I'm also going to guess that they are tameable because it looks like the guy is milking ones legs? And its back pouch?

Or that you hunt them because of the guy pouring something out of the pouch thing that was on the butterfly/lightning bugs back

It also seems relatively big judging by the picture and I also think that the male might be red and the female may be green

It's also possible that they collect water and oil or produce it or maybe both

3 minutes ago, Scorpio said:

So I'm going to go ahead and take a guess and say that the green one produces water because there's a arrow pointing to the water container and I'm guessing the red one produces oil because of the oil barrel point to it

I'm also going to guess that they are tameable because it looks like the guy is milking ones legs? Or its back pouch?

Or that you hunt them because of the guy pouring something out of the pouch thing that was on the butterfly/lightning bugs back

I think you've hit the nail on the head there, partner. Interesting concept, anyway. Loving these mysterious mysteries, but i'd like a good ol fashioned normal dossier reveal, ya know?

1 minute ago, Shadlos said:

I think you've hit the nail on the head there, partner. Interesting concept, anyway. Loving these mysterious mysteries, but i'd like a good ol fashioned normal dossier reveal, ya know?

Same these are starting to get repetitive 

I think the reason the devs are doing these is so they don't get any backlash from people that only like prehistoric animals and so they can change anything about an animal before it's release without community backlash saying that's not what the dossier said

1 hour ago, Scorpio said:

Same these are starting to get repetitive 

I think the reason the devs are doing these is so they don't get any backlash from people that only like prehistoric animals and so they can change anything about an animal before it's release without community backlash saying that's not what the dossier said

Well again, ARK is a science fiction game. It's not meant to be accurate, and I actually like Castoroides as it is now more than the dossier. It's much more useful. Titanosaur, I also completely understand. That thing would be overpowered, and I think the devs realized that.

People need to stop griping on ark for a lot of things, but it probably won't happen.

26 minutes ago, Shadlos said:

Well again, ARK is a science fiction game. It's not meant to be accurate, and I actually like Castoroides as it is now more than the dossier. It's much more useful. Titanosaur, I also completely understand. That thing would be overpowered, and I think the devs realized that.

People need to stop griping on ark for a lot of things, but it probably won't happen.

True they still have some accurate ones as well, also I just think people may be more irritated about negative changes in the dossiers like the megapiranna not being tameable, the manta being aggressive and requiring a saddle, the plesiosaurus being aggressive, and of course you mentioned the Titanosaur 

But yeah the people that whine don't help, but the people who give  constructive criticism do

Also I hope they bring back normal dossiers