The Primordial's

Kaiju_Lord

(Greetings fellow survivors and welcome to Ark fan-fiction story The Primordial's. This is a story I have wanted to do for a long time and now it's finally happening!!!! Now this story is still a work in progress and I don't know the how frequent the story will be with both college and work. Anyways this will be just the prologue first and Chapter 1 will be sometime this week. Also I would like to warn you this story has violence,swearing and suggestive adult themes. Now lets get into the story.)

Prologue

I was dreaming that i was resting by the beach on a hot summer day. It was one of those ideal days where the sand was warm to the touch and the water was at the perfect temperature. There were people around me but not to many were it felt overcrowded and you couldn't even grab a spot ( I was never a fan of large crowds). Even the goddamn seagulls were not ruining the day. As I laid back, smiling and enjoying the sounds, I began to fell the coarse sand on my back.

Wait a minute, this is real sand!!

As this sudden revelation dawned on me, I opened my eyes to the bright light of the sun. I quickly sit up and immediately noticed that all i'm wearing is cloth underwear around my waist. I then see a strange diamond shape object embedded in my arm just below the wrist. After several futile attempts to remove the "device" I decided to ignore it for now and get a look at my surroundings. Directly in front of me was the surf and the ocean which stretches as far as the eye can see. Overhead I can see seagulls circling over the ocean, most likely looking for food. I turn around and see dense jungle behind me, filled with the cries of birds and the chattering of monkeys. Now fully aware of my surroundings, I began to stand up until I hear shuffling in the bushes to my left. Frightened, I pick up the closest thing next to me, a tree branch, and prepare to defend myself when the creature emerged from the foliage. Now that I've got a good look at the creature i drop the stick in surprise at the sight of it.

Standing about 10ft away from me is a creature at first I could only describe as some sort of lizard sheep. The animal stood roughly the height of my elbow and was around 15ft long with light brown leathery skin. It walked on its hind legs and had shorter arms with hands that had 3 fingers. It had a series of spikes running down from its lower back to all the way down to the end of its tail. But its most distinguished part of its body was its head. The creature had a sharp beak and yellow eyes that contrasted with the rest of its coloration of its body. The sides of its head was covered in spikes and the top of it was a large, hard looking dome. It was the dome that helped identify the creature.

Okkaaaayyyyy I must be dreaming. Theres no way in hell that there is a pachycephalosaurus in front of. Nope I will wake up any minute now in my bed and this was all a dream.

As I was beginning to have a mental breakdown over the sight in front of me, the pachy was completely ignoring and and continued on its way foraging through the bushes looking for something to eat. As the dinosaur was walking away (yes it was a real dinosaur) i began to get my composure and start to look around. About 50ft in front of me there was a large rock that was blocking my view. I started to climb it once I reached it to get a better look around the area and was amazed by the sight in front of me. There was a river that was emptying into the ocean to my left that led further inland which curled around behind a bend on my side of the river. All i could see was dense tropical jungle around with the exception of three things. To the north (I manged to get my directions after observing the direction of the sun) were a couple of mountains. Surrounding the closest mountain is what appears to be giant redwood trees to the northwest. But the strangest thing was the giant, green looking tower northeast of me. Putting the unusual landmarks aside, I soon focus on the beautiful yet frightening sight before me. 

On the other side of the river a herd of at first glance to be triceratops were drinking from the river, followed by a pair of smaller armored looking dinos. Further inland a group of stegosaurus began wading across the river to the other side. Flying overhead were various flying reptiles looking for food from above. And finally I could see the long necks of sauropods poking out above the jungle. The sight in front me was something out of an old dinosaur book I used to read as a kid. But as I looked longer, one thought crossed my mind.

"Where the hell am I"?

(And that right there is the prologue hoped you guys enjoyed it. Feel free to comment or ask me anything sbout the story and I will be sure to answer it. Tune in sometime this week for the the first chapter)

- Kaiju_Lord 

( Btw heres a quick bio of the of the first character you just read about)

Name: Alexander Clevenger

Height: 6'5"

Appearance: Shaggy brown hair, green eyes, slight tan, toned muscles, no beard at first but keeps a small beard later on

Home Country: USA

Intelligence: Highly intelligent. Interest in prehistoric wildlife (a dinosaur nerd basically). Has some survival skills

Personality: Reserved to strangers but more friendly and outgoing the longer you have know him. Extremely loyal to his teammates and friends and is willing to help those who ask for help. 

Favorite Prehistoric Creature: Allosaurus

A good start. There are any number of ways you can go with this story. Check out my three adventures for ideas. Do expand on Alex's discoveries while on the beach as he explores Ark and starts learning how dangerous that place can be.

Don't forget to add images. (You can use IMGUR to link what won't load here.)

KMbSjn3.jpg

y2g4r4z.jpg

Don't let the impatient people push you to publish too soon. It takes time to develop the story along with playing the game to create the details.

Archived