Xbox1 dedicated player server

So I been playing this game I like it but since I can't host a server and play at the same time I decided to go buy a second xbox1 so I can host and play. $600 no small investment. 

I'm currently driving home with my new console. As soon as I get home I will post again with details on how to enter the server. Hopefully this will allow people on the server to get online and play instead of staring at a full 70/70 yet still has 103 online somehow. 

Alot more information to follow. If you're interested in this please comment.

Jfyi I'm going to bed atm. People have noticed that some of the player dedicated servers are not showing up on the search list. A few have found their way into my server but not very many another having issues finding it.

Only thing I can think of is a direct game invite to you and your tribe.

Ps tribes on my server are limited to 12 people since the cap is 50 we would like to maintain a balance and keep it fair for the rest of the server. This may change if the limits are raised.

Feel free to message. xsdc56x2 for invites or join xsdc56x in a party for help.

Join our fb page it's called Ark Survival Evolved xsdc56x2 Server and information page

I have another experienced player with me and I am wondering if you would allow us to join. We are in a tribe between the two of us but we would be willing to join a new one. My gamer tag is Old Crow 1890. 

We are mostly interested in base building and since we both have characters in the high 70s with a focus on abilities that would enable building we could really help sprout up some bases around the island. We are more into mobile bases but we have built several stationary ones as well throughout the map. 

Jfyi I'm going to bed atm. People have noticed that some of the player dedicated servers are not showing up on the search list. A few have found their way into my server but not very many another having issues finding it.

Only thing I can think of is a direct game invite to you and your tribe.

Ps tribes on my server are limited to 12 people since the cap is 50 we would like to maintain a balance and keep it fair for the rest of the server. This may change if the limits are raised.

Feel free to message. xsdc56x2 for invites or join xsdc56x in a party for help.

Join our fb page it's called Ark Survival Evolved xsdc56x2 Server and information page

Ps my server requires you use your gamer tag as your name and you must start at lv 1 like everyone else.

There are no special mods or buffs to anything.

Just a slightly shorter night time.

Cameron I'm sorry but no one killed you in my tribe and you have never been to my base. Also I don't kick people for pvp on my pvp server. But if your going to give feedback please be factual and accurate.

My server has only 2 rules that get you kicked.

No character and Dino downloads and all players are required to have xbox live gamer tags as your In-game name.

Ps server is down atm. Not sure why

Ps ps. SAVAGES has 5 openings in our tribe as of now please look me up tomorrow and let's talk.

Ps ps ps Server is back up running smoothly again. Having fun.

Don forget join the sever through xsdc56x2 

I run my own player dedicated server on my 2ND xbox1 it runs 24/7 and is controlled by my xsdc56x2 account. If you wish to play on my server you may contact my xsdc56x account and after we talk I will add you with my xsdc56x2 and you will be white listed and can join 24/7 no waiting!!!!

My tribe is named Savages and we are recruiting I am looking for 5-10 people to join the tribe and be active players. Our tribe uses party chat we help each other and we play ALOT.

We have a extremely well fortified base and lots of room to grow.

Please contact me on my gt xsdc56x to join and get morinformation.

My server is pvp default settings with a touch shorter night cycle.

Server rules all new characters must be named your gamer tag.

No importing any characters or Dinosaurs.

Max tribe size is 12 people for now.

Breaking these results in permanent ban.

Archived