PVE question

GameFreak

so there are some tribes who have built structures in the volcano blocking off 90% of the metal spawn, is there any way to destroy their stuff so everyone can get more metal again?

they have also stated in chat that they know that is prevents the metal from spawning and thats why they are doing it

this is on xbox one also if that matters

best bet is to craft some pillars and secure a source for yourself. There is actually a fair amount of metal around, just need to know the island well. Try snow bio or other mountains. Once you have pillared it, you can share the resources.

Some people don't like pillars because they don't understand it can protect resources and prevent grieving if used correctly.

12 hours ago, GameFreak said:

so there are some tribes who have built structures in the volcano blocking off 90% of the metal spawn, is there any way to destroy their stuff so everyone can get more metal again?

they have also stated in chat that they know that is prevents the metal from spawning and thats why they are doing it

this is on xbox one also if that matters

If they don't repair there stuff they built then you can demolish it in like a week depending on the type of building. thatch is 5 days wood is a week stone is 2 weeks metal is a month I believe.

3 hours ago, Davidtribe said:

Best way is to get a flying type, and just go get it. That's what I did. 

I don't think they have access blocked, I think they are blocking the spawns themselves.

Resources will not spawn within a certain distance of a placed structure so they have placed structures near enough to the metal that it has stopped spawning.

OP, Unfortunately the only thing you can do is find another place to get metal. If they are harvesting the small amount of metal that they allow to spawn on the volcano, they are visiting the structures often enough that you won't be able to demolish them in two weeks. (every time an active player gets near the structure the demo timer resets. Not how often they are repaired.)

I'd suggest playing on a pvp server so you can just blow that poop up with C4 :P

Archived