MYSTERIOUS MYSTERIES: INTRODUCING ???????

Jen

A Giant Mantis? Ok that is cool. Especially if they came in a variety of different colors and sub-species. Since Mantis usually eat other bugs, does that mean that harvesting chitin would become easier? If so, that is a dream come true. And if we could ride them, oh boy, would other creatures be doomed. 

8 hours ago, Hilltop2527 said:

lol real life matids front legs are not even sharp!

4 hours ago, Kraken said:

They're also not 10 foot tall...

Titanosaurs aren't the size of mountains either, dire wolves are halve the size irl as they are in game, brontos are bigger then argentinosaurus' which are the largest known dinosaur species. Shall I continue?

In short, ark creatures are bigger then they are in rela life.

12 hours ago, DaEndGame said:

Titanosaurs aren't the size of mountains either, dire wolves are halve the size irl as they are in game, brontos are bigger then argentinosaurus' which are the largest known dinosaur species. Shall I continue?

In short, ark creatures are bigger then they are in rela life.

Yes thank you, I am well aware of that fact. My point to Mr Hilltop was that this is a game and not real life, so I'm not really sure why you felt the need to pull me up on something that I am well aware of to reaffirm a point that I've just made.

32 minutes ago, Kraken said:

Yes thank you, I am well aware of that fact. My point to Mr Hilltop was that this is a game and not real life, so I'm not really sure why you felt the need to pull me up on something that I am well aware of to reaffirm a point that I've just made.

My apologies, I was being quite the smarta**. I honestly don't know why I said anything.

• 4 weeks later...