MYSTERIOUS MYSTERIES: INTRODUCING ???????

Jen

8 hours ago, CyanicEmber said:

I have a suspicion that most if not all mystery creatures will be found in a special zone you can only reach after defeating the first three bosses...

Yeah, well I have a sneaking suspicion myself, that these creatures from mysterious mysteries are designed for the normal area's, are going to be moderately rare and are designed to make freshies and higher level player's lives a living hell. 

20 hours ago, UDGxKnight said:

I am just going to say that claiming you do something just to look good on the internet doesnt work. If you really have work in gaming A( good for you B( you should know better? C( I dont think I would want you working on my games if that is how you are gonna act about how another company does their work. I am completely ok with new content cuz that means the game will take a way longer time to get stale and give the devs more time to work on a "sequel." It is best that if you don't like the things they announce you just keep it to yourself especially when it comes to new content that you have no reason to complain about cuz it isn't even implemented yet.

I knew I should have kept my opinion to myself. Sorry I spoke my mind. I'm a liar and have no idea about how games are made and if I worked for a games company I would slag off how other companies make their games. Haha jk. Dude it's just an opinion no need to start hostile attacks. Anyway like I said in my previous post. I absolutely love the game and WC for all the hard work they put in. I just personally think they should iron out some more of the current issues. I don't expect them to they have their own deployment plan. In amswer to your statements 1)Thanks it's been hard to keep at it with a zero hour contract. 2)In what way should I know better. Do you mean I should know that I shouldn't comment my opinion forums such as this one? As I thought that's what there here for. 3)Luckily I certify games for Microsoft. So I test games from all different companies so if you did have a game to release chances I would test it.

I hope that the males will be able to fly. I'd prefer flying on this than on a moth. Everyone is acting all creeped out, but it looks strangely elegant to me. Ooh, and I love the idea that they'll get a new zone. I can just imagine trecking through a mysterious forest, startling a flock of giant moths, and then this thing emerges from the foliage

3 hours ago, Surviv0rEv0lved said:

I knew I should have kept my opinion to myself. Sorry I spoke my mind. I'm a liar and have no idea about how games are made and if I worked for a games company I would slag off how other companies make their games. Haha jk. Dude it's just an opinion no need to start hostile attacks. Anyway like I said in my previous post. I absolutely love the game and WC for all the hard work they put in. I just personally think they should iron out some more of the current issues. I don't expect them to they have their own deployment plan. In amswer to your statements 1)Thanks it's been hard to keep at it with a zero hour contract. 2)In what way should I know better. Do you mean I should know that I shouldn't comment my opinion forums such as this one? As I thought that's what there here for. 3)Luckily I certify games for Microsoft. So I test games from all different companies so if you did have a game to release chances I would test it.

I don't understand why when someone replies to something just stating obvious things it is immediately hostile. Was I text yelling? No. Was I being rude? No. Was I just making neutral statements? Yes. I apologize if you take it that way, but there should be some pretty obvious signs of someone being rude and someone just saying their point. Once again, good for you if that is what you actually do, but telling me or anyone else on the internet about it doesn't mean anything cuz to us you are just some random child or adult that just wants to make their opinion sound better, which is why you should avoid doing it and just state your opinion. Nobody cares if you do this or that for whoever, or how many hours you have put into this game or any other. We just want your opinion and thats it and if someone disagrees then they are welcome to rebuttal but in a reasonable manner where there isn't name calling or belittling their ideas, just constructive criticism. Now also once again, They have separate teams coming up with ideas for the game and one working on fixes for the game (at least that is the assumption based on how other companies do things) and we are currently in a stage of game development where they want to add content and only polish the game breaking things that keep people from playing like crashes and exploitable bugs, which unfortunately the Dino disappearing though annoying is not game breaking.As I have explained elsewhere and as a "game tester" you should now that adding content breaks something always so why bother trying to fix every little thing if you plan on adding loads and loads of new content. After all the content gets added we will get nothing but straight polish to prepare the game for release which should  handle a lot of the issues if not all. At least that is what I figure will happen cuz it sounds the smartest.

That all being said, keep up the good work WC we are all rooting for you to finish this game and it top all the play charts (Hopefully beat out all these other first person shooters that are too popular)

26 minutes ago, UDGxKnight said:

Hopefully beat out all these other first person shooters that are too popular

I'm hoping that exact thought. FPS's are so mind numbingly boring these days and it's only the fact that it is made by a big gaming company that it does well. Wildcard have brought us a game with a wonderful concept and continuing content. Well done WC. Keep up the great work.

People just need to realise, stop being a drone, buying the same old tat that's duplicated year in year out claiming to be a new game, when there are games like ARK that are so much better.

9 minutes ago, F1nchyStryd3r said:

I'm hoping that exact thought. FPS's are so mind numbingly boring these days and it's only the fact that it is made by a big gaming company that it does well. Wildcard have brought us a game with a wonderful concept and continuing content. Well done WC. Keep up the great work.

People just need to realise, stop being a drone, buying the same old tat that's duplicated year in year out claiming to be a new game, when there are games like ARK that are so much better.

I know exactly how you feel brotein shake. I like to escape from the norm, this game has shooting in it and yes its first person but it isn't the same ole COD dribble and so on. Excited to continue to see this game grow until final product and maybe see it grow some more maybe or move on to the "sequel" I hear so much about around the forums.

2 minutes ago, UDGxKnight said:

I know exactly how you feel brotein shake. I like to escape from the norm, this game has shooting in it and yes its first person but it isn't the same ole COD dribble and so on. Excited to continue to see this game grow until final product and maybe see it grow some more maybe or move on to the "sequel" I hear so much about around the forums.

Exactly ;)

On ‎7‎/‎18‎/‎2016 at 7:35 PM, Pieisdeath said:

It reminds me of the Buggers from Enders Game

wow do you have an entomologists eye... like a brick

to clarify I AM an Entomologist (Insect & arachnid Biologist) the creatures in Enders Game were the Formic that name said it all along with queens & Swarming behavior, The name Formic is the beginning of EVERY ant species name in Latin so the Insectoid aliens from Enders Game were highly evolved ants. now THIS new bug is a Giant Mantis now I believe the Semi-tamable refers to the fact that while mating the Female eat the males head forcing the male to rely on a miniature secondarily brain in its abdomen which can only keep the male alive long enough to finish copulation before death. So I'd say with this one tame the females cause the males are not going to live long lol.

2 hours ago, UDGxKnight said:

I don't understand why when someone replies to something just stating obvious things it is immediately hostile. Was I text yelling? No. Was I being rude? No. Was I just making neutral statements? Yes. I apologize if you take it that way, but there should be some pretty obvious signs of someone being rude and someone just saying their point. Once again, good for you if that is what you actually do, but telling me or anyone else on the internet about it doesn't mean anything cuz to us you are just some random child or adult that just wants to make their opinion sound better, which is why you should avoid doing it and just state your opinion. Nobody cares if you do this or that for whoever, or how many hours you have put into this game or any other. We just want your opinion and thats it and if someone disagrees then they are welcome to rebuttal but in a reasonable manner where there isn't name calling or belittling their ideas, just constructive criticism. Now also once again, They have separate teams coming up with ideas for the game and one working on fixes for the game (at least that is the assumption based on how other companies do things) and we are currently in a stage of game development where they want to add content and only polish the game breaking things that keep people from playing like crashes and exploitable bugs, which unfortunately the Dino disappearing though annoying is not game breaking.As I have explained elsewhere and as a "game tester" you should now that adding content breaks something always so why bother trying to fix every little thing if you plan on adding loads and loads of new content. After all the content gets added we will get nothing but straight polish to prepare the game for release which should  handle a lot of the issues if not all. At least that is what I figure will happen cuz it sounds the smartest.

That all being said, keep up the good work WC we are all rooting for you to finish this game and it top all the play charts (Hopefully beat out all these other first person shooters that are too popular)

It read to me as being hostile towards my opinion and I felt as though you were calling me a liar. To be honest though you're right people don't care about my life and will probably think that I am lying or don't really care. I didn't say it to make me look good. I said it so you could understand that I know how the industry works. Any way let's not clog up this thread with our discussion as its for the mysterious mysteries. I hope neither of us are offended and can continue to discuss this great game in future. Peace.

Edited by Surviv0rEv0lved

1 hour ago, Surviv0rEv0lved said:

It read to me as being hostile towards my opinion and I felt as though you were calling me a liar. To be honest though you're right people don't care about my life and will probably think that I am lying or don't really care. I didn't say it to make me look good. I said it so you could understand that I know how the industry works. Any way let's not clog up this thread with our discussion as its for the mysterious mysteries. I hope neither of us are offended and can continue to discuss this great game in future. Peace.

Of course of course. Like I said I didn't mean to offend and hope to see you in another thread and perhaps agree next time. I won't belittle my fellow survivors. Too many fun times to be shared in this game to be spreading hate.