MYSTERIOUS MYSTERIES: INTRODUCING ???????

Jen

• Volunteer Moderator
22 minutes ago, Jtmorris said:

Hmm noticed a check and x by the taming icon. Does that mean that you can tame them but they can go wild again? Or maybe kill you once they have your trust? 

Good eye! There is a creature already in the game whose dossier also has those markings for their tame indicator.

8 hours ago, Kraken said:

Am I seeing that right? 4 ticks for gathering brains?!? That's fricking horrifying!

Your tellin me, the 4 ticks just makes me think it knows how to get in to your base without breaking anything... then eat your head. 

Looks like an extra extra large bug zapper is needed for the game now. 

I'm glad I live on a boat, cause now I'm never going to leave it and the beach again. Unless it is found on the beach...

1 hour ago, Jtmorris said:

Hmm noticed a check and x by the taming icon. Does that mean that you can tame them but they can go wild again? Or maybe kill you once they have your trust? 

As far as I know the ✖️✔️ means it's tamed in an unconventional way. Just like a certain sauropod we all know... cough, titanosaur cough cough. Although taming it the same way might result in mashed bug brains. :Torpor:

40 minutes ago, KilroyJenkinz said:

A mantis style creature (at least twice the size of a person?), not tamed by traditional methods, is cunning (?), and apparently when tamed, assists you in some way with crafting?

What is it with the bugs lately though, yeesh..

more bugs more cementing paste my toads will be happy about that.

DUDE! Much hype, very wow! I can't explain how happy and excited I am that we are getting so many big bugs that aren't cave dwellers and that are just big bugs in general. Yeah they are scary lol but for some reason they are really cool. Can't wait to see what other Mysterious Mysteries you have for us WildCard ;) bring em on.

PS: If these Mysterious Mysteries creatures are coming as a package deal that would be awesome. The 5 already and anymore you have planned would make a nice little package since they seem to be related somehow being the mysteries that they are.