ARK Digest Q&A!

Jatheish

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is there any word on a Fix for glitching through the ground when falling. I have lost so many items this way and yesterday was knocked off a turret tower by the wing of my quetzal, falling to my death and glitching through the ground I had over 800x advanced riffle bullets and 4 auto turrets which I lost as my body/bag was now not reachable

The questions that I have for the ARK team is the following:

1.) Will there be any sort of implementation for size variations with regular dinosaurs, much like the different sizes Coelacanth and Saber-toothed Salmon?

2.) Will you be adding compound crossbows into the game?

3.) Will there be grapple hooks for the  ballista?

When will disappearing baby/juvenile/adolescent dino's be fixed I have seen this problem on the forums going back months but its still happening.

Last week me and a friend decided to breed a baby giga we stayed awake for almost 2 days hand feeding it and when it was a juvenile filling up the troughs, we cooked the meat and put it in the troughs we went overboard and had 8 of them. The giga was in a completely sealed metal building with a no gate and only a metal door  as we would delete the wall when it was finally big enough it was on passive and wandering and following  was disabled.

Anyway me and my friend flew over to red drop in the distance and collected it returned to base to immediately discover the juvenile Giga has DISAPPEARED it 100% never died we were gone for 5 mins max, me and my friend received nothing to say it had died and the troughs were still full what a waste of time closest I have come to giving up on this game!

With the pelagornis coming soon, could it have a secondary "dive" or "swoop" attack, similar the the ptera's barrel roll in implementation, but could allow the pelagornis to submerge itself underwater for a short period of time and do damage. This submergence could maybe last with the pelagornis' oxygen stat. It seems like a necessary touch to a flyer that can only surface swim and not carry anything. I really hope this gets implemented.

Could you please make so that if tribe owner is inactive for 30 days, the tribe ownership gets passed down to the most active admin or player in the tribe? I've been wanting so join other players tribe, merge tribes and change tribe name for a long time now, but since I am not the owner I cannot change the ownership of structures or dinos to personally owned, even though I am admin of the tribe.

The reason I want to change tribe name is because I consider it inappropiate now that I know what it means, but I don't want to loose all the structures and half of the material used to build it by leaving the tribe. I am currently the only active player in the tribe that plays every day, with a friend logging in about once a week or two.

Hello. About please comment on this situation . At the moment, my tribe has a red prescription for saddle- platform Quetzalcóatl. We wanted him to do , but so many resources are placed in the bench . We have tried to get around the restriction through seat for the beaver , but the maximum is 1700-1900 kg, when the estimated needs at least 4200 kg . Which option you have the solution ?

would you be able to add a hand held mini-gun to ARK I've even thought of the balancing for  it: it has high damage and fire rate but it has high reload times (it reloads slow) it is expensive (like 1000 metal expensive) it would have to be made in a fabricator you would have to make bullet chains which would use advanced assault rifle bullets, 250 bullets per chain and it would be able to fire 2000 bullets (8 chains) before it would break in would take take quite a bit to repair as well me and my friend thought of it and we would really like to contribute to ARK more than just buying the game so please could you add this

• Jatheish unpinned and unfeatured this topic

Archived