ARK Digest Q&A!

Jatheish

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1.)can you edit the battle eye client, that we are able to get to our steam overlay .... currently i can´t only when battle eye is deaktivated ic can see my fps (by steam) and can open the overlay

2.) would love to see this

jRLAuNAm.png 

everytime on screen and not like this 

Eev6cAfm.png

or

atoXTvlm.png

would be nice if you could skript it so that it will adjust or crop it itself dynamicaly

also would be nice to get an option to scall the text on signs etc :P

I have an idea for ark survival evolved about dinos and age.

It will be neat to have an age limited for every wild and tamed dino. So lets say a dodo can only live up to 50 and once it reaches 50 it will start to die. Above the dinos stats will be a timer of when the dino will die and once it does it will leave something behind. Like the dodo bone with a carved name in it(dinos name that was given) for the dino owner. For something bigger like a rex it will live longer and have a longer time when reached to the limit.(+ a bigger dino bone that could be kept as a prize to the other pvp team if killed) To keep a pvp army still high in numbers the owner will have to breed more often. (the dino could live up to 50 days+?) If it gets a disease then the life span will be shortened. 

This will make ark dinos and the disease system more exciting! :) Getting a disease can shorten the days by 2,5,6,10 or something. To make the life span longer the owner will have to defeat a boss and get a stew that increases the days by 50 or so.

Will texting(putting in numbers from the starting screen to playing in game) with black xbox controllers be fixed? Or can it be different?

I bought a new black controller since my prev. one didn't allow me but it still doesn't work? I have to sign into my brother's account with his controller(blue wire controller) I bought the controller for another reason too since the old one wasn't working that well.

1 hour ago, EchoingTime said:

Will there ever be a building scanner that allows you to blue print build what you want and then build it?(after you like what you built?)

This could be very useful for those times when a server is getting wiped and you want to recreate the same base or buildings when its restarted. So, create the BP and upload it to an Ob and it will be there safely awaiting your return.

Some questions from an avid ark builder.

1.  Will structure limit on official servers be upped?  Most of what we see in community crunch is only possible with much higher structure limits.

2.  Will we get a way to transfer structures?  This would be a boon for pve in my opinion.

3. Not building related, and I'm sure you're already tired of hearing about the giga nerf.  That being said I totally understand the need to balance pvp however some of these changes affect pve servers in a different way.  Pve we have building, taming and breeding, and it's almost not worth the time to tame let alone breed gigas.  Is there a way to balance pvp while preserving things for the pve way of life?

thank you for not only the most addicting game ever, but all the time, hard work and support you put into this game and community.

Why do the pillars stick through a ceiling when placing it after the ceiling has been placed first? Would love them to stick to the bottom of the ceiling. Makes expanding bases easier and look better. IMO

Why can't we have no clip walls and ceilings in the vanilla game? XBOX user here and we cannot mod like PC. Would making building easier.

• Jatheish unpinned and unfeatured this topic

Archived