MYSTERIOUS MYSTERIES: INTRODUCING ???????

Jatheish

9 hours ago, SlendermanfanXD said:

They've already said they're going to add features in before optimising the game. If you want a full, complete product then i suggest waiting until the full release because this game has bugs...... Pun intended

no I am sick of all you people who say oh its an alpha its in preview that is just a shocking excuse that the devs use to skate by without fixing out like i said how do we preview a game when it keeps resetting you cant its unplayable an how they communicate with the community an address problems is shocking an you think thats gonna chnage when game ships no ? I dont want a full product if I did I wouldnt have bought in to an alpha stage game what i want is an alpha that is in a playable state Ive been playing bf1 alpha last week n half not 1 single bug an theres been two patches to change a few things the patch gets announced an guess what....it drops on the day they say it will they have to through a MS QA too weres the difference theres none there both alphas except dice handle there stuff an WC just sweep it under the rug an say " were gonna optimize b4 launch " what a joke this game has been in alpha for absolutley ages with absolutley no progress in the way of fixing things everytime they attempt to fix something they break it more or break something else all the other bugs are easy to get round an play with but not saving your progress on a game like this is stupid an should be fixed immediatley not 4 patches down line an there still trying to fix it this game is time consuming as it is without having to do everything over an over again I havent even been able to begin gearing up to attempt to take on titan because nothing saves so you tell me how i am supposed to preview this game when I am starting back from scratch everyday I dont wanna preview leveling up everyday an building a wood hut anyway my point is the dev team are useless an if they keep up how they are there gonna lose even more players eventually there gonna be left with a stale playerbase because there reputation for fixing things an getting patches out on time is starting to precede them an if they ever get on to making new games nobodys gonna be interested after the mess that was ark

Well, they've already added the fictional venomous stingray/manta species, fictional ultrahostile giant angler species, and the fictional giant spider species. Too late to cry out "that doesn't exist!" since this isn't exactly a scientifically accurate game. Just hope its not terrible, and not named "Giant Moth". Name it something nice.

6 hours ago, Brometheus said:

no I am sick of all you people who say oh its an alpha its in preview that is just a shocking excuse that the devs use to skate by without fixing out like i said how do we preview a game when it keeps resetting you cant its unplayable an how they communicate with the community an address problems is shocking an you think thats gonna chnage when game ships no ? I dont want a full product if I did I wouldnt have bought in to an alpha stage game what i want is an alpha that is in a playable state Ive been playing bf1 alpha last week n half not 1 single bug an theres been two patches to change a few things the patch gets announced an guess what....it drops on the day they say it will they have to through a MS QA too weres the difference theres none there both alphas except dice handle there stuff an WC just sweep it under the rug an say " were gonna optimize b4 launch " what a joke this game has been in alpha for absolutley ages with absolutley no progress in the way of fixing things everytime they attempt to fix something they break it more or break something else all the other bugs are easy to get round an play with but not saving your progress on a game like this is stupid an should be fixed immediatley not 4 patches down line an there still trying to fix it this game is time consuming as it is without having to do everything over an over again I havent even been able to begin gearing up to attempt to take on titan because nothing saves so you tell me how i am supposed to preview this game when I am starting back from scratch everyday I dont wanna preview leveling up everyday an building a wood hut anyway my point is the dev team are useless an if they keep up how they are there gonna lose even more players eventually there gonna be left with a stale playerbase because there reputation for fixing things an getting patches out on time is starting to precede them an if they ever get on to making new games nobodys gonna be interested after the mess that was ark

wc seems to be so determined to add content instead of fixing all the problems, 

6 hours ago, Crozyr said:

So I suppose we don't expect this one to be native to the desert? What happened to that theory?

desert moths are pretty common, there are actually a lot of insects in the desert. Several of them are nocturnal, like moths. Seems like they might be shipping this new Noctrunal mechanic they're introducing with the Baryonyx, of course they could throw moths' nocturnal nature right out the window.

now we just need a seriously gnarly terantula.

7 hours ago, Brometheus said:

and yet the fanbase...continues to grow? it IS alpha, its not an excuse, it IS alpha. that's why its only 30$ instead of the full 60$ they totally could charge. they fix poop constantly as they add in new features. the only time the game seems to dive off is if they spend to long raptorin with poop and not adding new stuff.

keep bitching cause u got raided or flattened by a tribe lol