MYSTERIOUS MYSTERIES: INTRODUCING ???????

Jatheish

I reckon they're doing the Mysterious Mysteries because of fall out from people blood getting angried up when the dossier doesn't exactly match to the letter what the dino is like on release, so they're playing their cards a little closer to their chest with creatures that are still a long ways away from coming.

@Blue1 I do find it a bit funny that you complain about non existing creatures, presumably talking about the Giant Ridable Moth, but in the same breath ask to know when the dossier for a non existant Giant Crab is going to be released.

When are you gonna stop concentrating on USELESS boring animals that no one wants an start fixing the game yes its a preview but if everytime you go offline everything is wiped how you meant to preview ? absolute let down problem has existed for a while now an you made 0 progress in fixing it all you did was add a back up save button that dosent work neither I tookmy server offline tonight because i am tired of it not saving i am not the first an i am ure i wont but the last question is how many players you guys willing to lose before you listen an do something about it

59 minutes ago, Brometheus said:

When are you gonna stop concentrating on USELESS boring animals that no one wants an start fixing the game yes its a preview but if everytime you go offline everything is wiped how you meant to preview ? absolute let down problem has existed for a while now an you made 0 progress in fixing it all you did was add a back up save button that dosent work neither I tookmy server offline tonight because i am tired of it not saving i am not the first an i am ure i wont but the last question is how many players you guys willing to lose before you listen an do something about it

They've already said they're going to add features in before optimising the game. If you want a full, complete product then i suggest waiting until the full release because this game has bugs...... Pun intended

5 hours ago, Jayne422 said:

First biological warfare in the form of diseased dodo bombs... now we're dropping moth mustard gas on people... Does the ARK have a Geneva Convention?

Well, if we want to install one, we need an ARK wide war. 5 Man Nations and the server has to be full. We record it, show it to Wild Card, and then they shall set up a conference about all weapons that are allowed to be used on Official Servers.

Soooo....we are probably better off without one.