Community Crunch 55 and ARK Digest 37!

Jatheish

• Volunteer Moderator
2 hours ago, isaackingraven said:

umm learn to read and write before vomiting an answer sorry

Not entirely sure what was wrong with what he suggested. Araneo and Onyc inhabit caves, Woolly Rhino lives in the frozen north, and Diplodocus are plentiful on the island.

Just now, GamerPerfection said:

Hi @Surviv0rEv0lved, all you need to do is post any questions you have in this thread here: 

If you post your question in there then hopefully it will get answered in a future Digest.

Cheers dude. I was going to tag you as well because I thought you'd be the first to answer. ☺

On July 11, 2016 at 2:06 AM, ciabattaroll said:

Not entirely sure what was wrong with what he suggested. Araneo and Onyc inhabit caves, Woolly Rhino lives in the frozen north, and Diplodocus are plentiful on the island.

He was saying to increase the Dino limit so he has room in his group of Dino's for other less useful but still fun to have Dino's. Right now his limit is used up by War and Utility Dino's. He wasn't saying he had a problem finding them, but having room for the tames was his issue.

• Volunteer Moderator
11 hours ago, Arron said:

I've been on the forums for awhile and I've never figured out where to ask questions for the devs to answer so could someone tell me? also if its here any chance of seeing 

annunaki genesis on xbox?

Seriously!?! I've posted this already twice on this page where to ask your questions.

On 7/11/2016 at 2:06 AM, ciabattaroll said:

No. He attacked his grammar. While it it atrocious, he shouldn't have done it, since his grammar is not very well constructed either. That's what the other guy was talking about.

• lilpanda unfeatured and unpinned this topic