Any new players out there looking for help?

Soprano

Hello! 

Im guessing there are plenty of people out there looking for someone to play with. Since it can be pretty hard to get started in the game, I would like to help out when I have time. I dont mind if you are completly new to the game, I dont mind if you played 400 hours and simply is looking for someone to play with, a big + is if you have a mic though.:)

If people up in the top of the tiny competitive scene of sotf would reach out to new and motivated players aswell, the competitive scene could potentially grow(many of you will say there is none, there is but its tiny). Since WC doesnt seem to care too much about SOTF and its community atm, i feel like we as players have to try to do something about the current situation if we want this game to survive and grow.

I do understand if not everyone is willing to play with new people etc, because you obviously want the best possible setup each game you play. But for those who do, please drop your steamprofile in the thread:)

I'll start: http://steamcommunity.com/id/911219rb/

It would be awesome if atleast a few players can help out sharing some knowledge to new players aswell:) 

Peace

1 hour ago, Soprano said:

Hello! 

Im guessing there are plenty of people out there looking for someone to play with. Since it can be pretty hard to get started in the game, I would like to help out when I have time. I dont mind if you are completly new to the game, I dont mind if you played 400 hours and simply is looking for someone to play with, a big + is if you have a mic though.:)

If people up in the top of the tiny competitive scene of sotf would reach out to new and motivated players aswell, the competitive scene could potentially grow(many of you will say there is none, there is but its tiny). Since WC doesnt seem to care too much about SOTF and its community atm, i feel like we as players have to try to do something about the current situation if we want this game to survive and grow.

I do understand if not everyone is willing to play with new people etc, because you obviously want the best possible setup each game you play. But for those who do, please drop your steamprofile in the thread:)

I'll start: http://steamcommunity.com/id/911219rb/

It would be awesome if atleast a few players can help out sharing some knowledge to new players aswell:) 

Peace

Just saying your profile is on private so people cant check your profile ;)

Archived