MYSTERIOUS MYSTERIES: INTRODUCING ???????

Jatheish

7 hours ago, Deadpool00012 said:

Every one keeps talking about prime meat here, and getting more- which is an awesome concept- but i think the vulture will do something different because the Carcharodonto already does that. (read the dossier)

(my apologies if I sound like a smart*** or arrogant in this at all)

Could you please leave a link to it's official dossier by the WC team as an upcoming creature to be implemented. I've looked quite thoroughly through released and yet to be released creatures gallery on gamepedia and haven't found it. I remember there being a fan made one on it, but am near certain there wasn't an official one! 

11 hours ago, DaEndGame said:

Yeah I pointed this out too, minus the Carcharodonto thing and I also agree it's an awesome and somewhat practical concept... Just not for a vulture.

Then again being a scavenger it could be better at getting prime due to it knowing were the best meat on a carcuss is!

True... Ugh now I just want to know what it does!

15 hours ago, DaEndGame said:

This very true, as a recent excavation in (i think it was) china, found a new fossil of a theropod of the tyrannosaurus genus (this is why I'm not sure that it was china, far as i know tyrannosaurs weren't found in Asia) that had feather fossils with it, have lead what ever profession studies dinosaurs and prehistoric creatures to believe that dinosaurs might have actually all been feathered (can't remember all the specifics sorry or the articles name were i read it). So on a rather humerous side note, the fearsome reptilian T-rex that most of us was awed by as 5 year old boys, may have actually resembled a Goliath Chicken minus the beak!

PS. Big fan of ur Ranger Chronicles Series on Youtube, keep up the amazing videos.

Thanks for that!

As for fossils coming out of China, be aware that while some amazing new fossils are coming out of there... some amazing fakes have also been coming from that area of the world.  I'm not saying to blanket discount every new find from China, but I would recommend taking them with a grain of salt for a while.

13 hours ago, Deadpool00012 said:

Apologies about the Carcharodonto, the dossier is fan made but it looks so real! My bad i'll still link it anyways.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=506791024

Thanks for leaving the link and I do agree that it looks very much like an official, but it has a little to many drawings of what it's good and bad for. The WC team rarely have anywhere near that many on one dossier. Still props to the maker for such a good job.

Edited by DaEndGame
Added the word in italics.

On July 8, 2016 at 6:47 PM, DaEndGame said:

Now that you say it, I did forget to state that it is actually their modern cousin, but there is actually very few differences between them, although I cann't recall what they are; then again it's been so long since I looked at the article that I read it from.

The modern one is much larger then the extinct but you are correct they remain almost entirely unchanged from over 100 million years ago, I swear I also read that they don't know how long these fish live and some estimate them to live for centuries.

41 minutes ago, CApKiller said:

The modern one is much larger then the extinct but you are correct they remain almost entirely unchanged from over 100 million years ago, I swear I also read that they don't know how long these fish live and some estimate them to live for centuries.

That's why i didn't say any changes that i thought, as i would have thought from typical evolutionary changes of the megafauna of yesteryear i would say that they would have gotten smaller, not bigger. This is why it's a good idea to curb one's tongue. An idea I fail to put into action.

12 hours ago, ranger1presents said:

Thanks for that!

As for fossils coming out of China, be aware that while some amazing new fossils are coming out of there... some amazing fakes have also been coming from that area of the world.  I'm not saying to blanket discount every new find from China, but I would recommend taking them with a grain of salt for a while.

This is true, how i forgot about it i'm not entirely sure, as i went nuts when i heard about that. One really must wonder what is going on in the heads of the people that placed the fakes.

Edited by DaEndGame
As far as I know the chicken rex was varified to be real, but i'll take a look for the article again and leave a link.

40 minutes ago, lorenenderman said:

By now it should be very obvious we are getting a desert biome, first a horny toad like creature, then a rugged anky with a camel hump on its back, and now a vulture.:dod-xmas: 

"Horny toad like creature", sorry if i sound a bit smart***ish, but have you ever seen a toad, they dont exactly have tails do they?

If you want an animal of comparrison, try the thorny devil, they're practically 5000000th removed cousins (get it, cause it a prehistoric based game; sigh, failed geek humour) the mysterious mysteries one just has it's thorns/horns/spikey apparatuses all going backwards from the head and has a lot more of them. 

And is just maybe a wee bit bigger then the thorny devil. ?

1 hour ago, Buster said:

Its the remastered Argentavis of course. Naturally its permenantly tameable/rideable.

Did u see the teratornis (this is most popular theory) sitting on the guys shoulder on the bottom right? Despite the fact that the one on the bottom left makes seem too big to be on its his shoulder, it's still way too small to be an argent. I must ask why you thought it necessary to add: Naturally its permenantly tameable/rideable. Why wouldn't it be?

Sorry if I come off a bit arrogant and smart***ish. It's very hard to convey tone in a text!

Edited by DaEndGame

On 7/10/2016 at 1:31 AM, DaEndGame said:

"Horny toad like creature", sorry if i sound a bit smart***ish, but have you ever seen a toad, they dont exactly have tails do they?

If you want an animal of comparrison, try the thorny devil, they're practically 5000000th removed cousins (get it, cause it a prehistoric based game; sigh, failed geek humour) the mysterious mysteries one just has it's thorns/horns/spikey apparatuses all going backwards from the head and has a lot more of them. 

And is just maybe a wee bit bigger then the thorny devil. ?

Thats what i meant not horny toad! Derp?

33 minutes ago, lorenenderman said:

Thats what i meant not horny toad! Derp?

Yeah well to be honest i didn't know what a horny toad looked like till GamerPerfection put up a photo and I totally understand how you got confused they're quite similar. Though I say again, the mysterious mysteries one may be a "wee" bit bigger than either! Hehehe.

Also on the note of the thorny devil like creature, if dinos required water it wouldn't to drink it through it's mouth, if you know what i mean! (Most likely not)