MYSTERIOUS MYSTERIES: INTRODUCING ???????

Jatheish

3 hours ago, TheMurdockMan said:

This confirms they are definitely working on the desert, they have now released 3 of these unknown creatures and they all look like they would come from the desert plus they all have hidden the information because that would give away the fact that they will be released into the desert when it comes out 

Desert biome was confirmed, although not officially when they released that Inside Ark video i believe it was called, there was a scene in it where there was a team member working on a desert biome. It looked, from what i saw almost complete, and has probably been finished for months, if thats true then they're most likely working on the desert creatures, maybe even redoing the argent model (though that is unlikely).

1 hour ago, CeaselessFish said:

No I did not. I don't have time to read every comment. I was simply throwing my opinion in to the conversation; which I think is what these forums are for. Regardless; I don't think what I said  had been covered in your comment. I was pointing out the huge time difference between mysterious mysteries posts and musing that might indicate it's release is coming sooner than expected. Just because you think you've covered everything on your comment doesn't mean other people have to refrain contributions. 

Yeah sorry that did come off rather rude. sorry about that and i thought i had covered it. 

It's near impossible to convey tone in a message. The post came off smart***ish and arrogant when i was aiming for          curiosity. Again my apologies...        Sorry

2 hours ago, GamerPerfection said:

The image in the bottom left makes the birds look the same size as the human, which makes it hard to believe something that size can sit on ones shoulder as suggested by the image in the bottom right.

It could just be the way that it's been drawn or it could be hinting at two different size variants of the safe creature; although that is a major OR.

Although looking again, the picture on the bottom left, shows them with wings spread and standing tall-which could be     causing peoples eyes to make them appear bigger then the one on the bottom right-the picture on the bottom right depicts the vulture (as far as i can tell) to be practically sitting on his shoulder with its wings [insert correct word/s here]* its body making it appear smaller then the adjacent depiction.

There are many other possibilities but I haven't though off another, I look forward to reading some though.

5 hours ago, GamerPerfection said:

So far, every creature in ARK (I think) is extinct. The Gyps Fulvus is still in existence and apparently growing. So not sure if it is that, unless they start introducing creatures that are still in todays world (which is not ruled out, just not happened yet).

Leeches and Coelacanths? Those are still around, although the leeches in Ark are quite different from nowadays leeches.

Pretty sure the Argentavis looks exactly as they intended it to look like because no-one on this planet has any idea what they looked like seeing as how they are extinct, which is what is fun about these games because devs can be creative with their creations since there is no physical appearance of these creatures to go off of. This vulture is prly just an older version of current vultures, in fact just like the Coel and leeches it might still be around.