MYSTERIOUS MYSTERIES: INTRODUCING ???????

Jatheish

Feel free to quote me, just don't use what I've said as solid proof for your own answers as what I've posted may not be 100% accurate. Thank you.

1 hour ago, Bruhtatoess said:

Allof the mysterious mystery "dossiers" have been somewhat desert themed, and in a video on the ark YouTube, they had what looked to be a desert biome in the making on screen, desert biome confirmed?

Yeah I know, I was refering to of late and was in a rush so didn't get everything written down that I wanted to. Also they have all been desert themed as the first one strongly resembled the thorny devil which is native to australia's desert regions. The second has a desert background and the third (that's this one) is a bird that resembles a vulture and (rhetorical) where are vultures typically found. Some say that the argentavis resembles this creature and is possibly them showing that the argentavis model is being reworked or we're getting a vulture like bird.

54 minutes ago, UnvaluedMammal said:

guys. clearly. the desert biome is official no doubt

Nothing has been officially declared about desert biome, all they said was that they hoped to get one in (despite it obviously being on its way). Remember nothing is official unless WC confirm/announce it.

In expansion on my previous prediction, it is in my opinion that WC will being announcing the desert biome in the next few months and that between that time and now we will continue to see more "Mysterious Mysteries" of dinosaurs and other prehistoric creatures that would characteristically live in a desert biome and possibly some actual dossiers information about afore mentioned creatures.

1 hour ago, Tre4tz said:

cool vultures to eat up all the dead / unconscious low levels bobs on the servers. :P 

Yes, I hate it when there are people who join server yet dont bother to change character names to something other then the auto name. Minus those who couldn't help it when the bug that prevented you from typing on xbox, I hated that bug with an extreme passion; long story short, I was in a bad mood a lot when i played xbox ark back in those days.

1 hour ago, CeaselessFish said:

I'm hoping that with these two mysterious mysteries in such quick succession; the new desert is not far away. 

Just curious, did you not read my, for lack of a better word, hypothesis two comments above. It's the last paragraph. Plus one of the others was also a desert creature as far as i can tell (paragraph 2).

PLEASE READ!!! ok so, if some of you have a sharp eye, you can see a vulture on the guys shoulder. anyone else see that? go take another look right now do it. but in the other picture, they look very large, almost like they're too big to fit on a shoulder. do you guys think that this would be a desert shoulder pet? honestly it wouldnt be that bad to have a vulture as a shoulder pet. 

• Volunteer Moderator
1 minute ago, UnvaluedMammal said:

PLEASE READ!!! ok so, if some of you have a sharp eye, you can see a vulture on the guys shoulder. anyone else see that? go take another look right now do it. but in the other picture, they look very large, almost like they're too big to fit on a shoulder. do you guys think that this would be a desert shoulder pet? honestly it wouldnt be that bad to have a vulture as a shoulder pet. 

I find this post rather amusing. You start it off by saying PLEASE READ!!! but everything you have raised in your post has been mentioned various times in this thread by others. lol I think you should also read. xD

But to answer your question, yes many of us have seen what you've seen.

Just now, GamerPerfection said:

I find this post rather amusing. You start it off by saying PLEASE READ!!! but everything you have raised in your post has been mentioned various times in this thread by others. lol I think you should also read. xD

But to answer your question, yes many of us have seen what you've seen.

really?btw i have read all the other posts but i only saw 1 slightly mention the vulture on the shoulder. lol my bad

55 minutes ago, DaEndGame said:

Just curious, did you not read my, for lack of a better word, hypothesis two comments above. It's the last paragraph. Plus one of the others was also a desert creature as far as i can tell (paragraph 2).

No I did not. I don't have time to read every comment. I was simply throwing my opinion in to the conversation; which I think is what these forums are for. Regardless; I don't think what I said  had been covered in your comment. I was pointing out the huge time difference between mysterious mysteries posts and musing that might indicate it's release is coming sooner than expected. Just because you think you've covered everything on your comment doesn't mean other people have to refrain contributions. 

1 hour ago, MeSDatGeek said:

Looks like a griffon vulture (Gyps fulvus)

Kingdom:    Animalia
Phylum:    Chordata
Class:    Aves
Order:    Accipitriformes
Family:    Accipitridae
Subfamily:    Aegypiinae
Genus:    Gyps
Species:    G. fulvus

I think your right... both of them have hints of blue on their heads

• Volunteer Moderator
20 minutes ago, MeSDatGeek said:

Looks like a griffon vulture (Gyps fulvus)

Kingdom:    Animalia
Phylum:    Chordata
Class:    Aves
Order:    Accipitriformes
Family:    Accipitridae
Subfamily:    Aegypiinae
Genus:    Gyps
Species:    G. fulvus

So far, every creature in ARK (I think) is extinct. The Gyps Fulvus is still in existence and apparently growing. So not sure if it is that, unless they start introducing creatures that are still in todays world (which is not ruled out, just not happened yet).

Guest Spinotyrannus

The Vulture and the Anky-Camel dino... And in the Dev Kit desert textures... Aaaaah! Desert biome is coming!!!!

Just now, GamerPerfection said:

So far, every creature in ARK (I think) is extinct. The Gyps Fulvus is still in existence and apparently growing. So not sure if it is that, unless they start introducing creatures that are still in todays world (which is not ruled out, just not happened yet).

Well, it's not known whether or not the species is still growing but it isn't exactly endangered as it is listed as Least Concerned. Was the only vulture i could find that looked exactly like the one in the picture as well lol