Jump to content

Community Crunch 415: Club ARK, Live Ops Update and more!


Recommended Posts

welcome_crunch2023-1.png

 

Hey Survivors,

It’s been a busy, content-packed Go Go week, so let’s dive in!

We’re thrilled that players are enjoying Club ARK. The positive feedback has been wonderful to read, and it’s fantastic to see players of all types having fun in our new social hub. We have exciting plans to enhance player customization, add more missions, events, and content releases. Your suggestions for Club ARK have been incredibly valuable and have directly influenced its development. Thank you, and please keep them coming—we’re all ears!

 

LiveOps

The Window’s game version is currently going through certification. Any client patch released on Console/Windows has to go through a certification process from the platform holder to make sure the game is compliant with platform requirements. We apologize for the disruption and expect we will set it live early next week. In the interim, we have disabled autodecay on structures and dinos in order to prevent further loss for affected players. 
 
We’re planning to release balance changes to the Moonpool (big side) in North Ice Cave on The Center by the end of next week. The Moonpool has been slightly expanded, and slopes have been added. We understand how impactful small changes like this can be so we’ll monitor and make further adjustments if needed. Please note that some structures on the edge of the Moonpool may be destroyed but we’ve seen minimal impact in our test cases.

 

Conquest Servers 

Transfers have opened on Conquest servers, introduced to ARK: Survival Ascended by Snail Games, allowing players to move characters, creatures and items between servers on the Conquest network.

If you need any support during the Conquest season, join the Conquest Enforcement's Discord.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

That's about it for this week! Keep an eye out for next week’s Community Crunch for news about one of our favorite maps, the exotically beautiful Aberration. And with Summer Swirl Taffy season almost here, we’ll share a hint of what’s in store for the summer! 🌴

 


 

  ASA_ModSpotlight.png

 

 

Download & play new custom content created by players, including new maps, creatures, items, and game modes, through a dedicated new Mod-bowser directly within the game. Enjoy an endless stream of new ARK content as the creativity and talent of the community is fully unleashed for the first time across gaming platforms and stay tuned as we spotlight more Cross-Platform Mods each week!

This video features:

 

 


 

priderates_PRColors.png

ASA_Social_Post_BonusRates_PowerRangers_1920x1080 (1).jpg

 

This weekend, the Official Network will be receiving a Mighty Morphin' boost to  Pride Montbonus rates! It will be active until Monday, June 24.

 

  • PVP/PVE: 4x Harvesting, Taming, and Experience, and Breeding
  • Small Tribes: 6.5x Harvesting, Taming, and Experience + 6x Breeding
  • ARKpocalypse: 7x Harvesting, Taming and Experience, and Breeding

 

Easter_WildDinos_Colors.png

  • DarkViolet
  • Orange
  • Red
  • Light Yellow
  • Mint
  • Glacial
  • LightPink
  • DeepPink
  • MediumLavender

Unofficial severs can use this by adding the arg "-PrideColors" to the server commandline.

 


 

COMMUNITY_CORNER.png

Fan Art Gallery | Screenshot Gallery | Artist Feedback Form

We love seeing what the community creates, thank you for sharing your art, videos and screenshots with us!

clipsandvideosblue.png

Creator: BEYPlaysGames

Here's Bey's in-depth but QUICK guide to the best 5 ways to farm blueprints and loot on the new Center map in ARK Survival Ascended.

 

Creator: Raasclark

Raasclark goes over everything you can do in Club ARK so far!

 

fanartblue.png

Helena's Journey by @SoupAscended

large.ASA_CommunityCrunch_415_@SoupAscen

 

This is Thumper by gman2006

large.ASA_CommunityCrunch_415_gman2006_1

 

The Firewall Protocol by @TekARK_01

large.ASA_CommunityCrunch_415_@TekARK_01

 

Back with another realistification. by @SirDripstein

large.ASA_CommunityCrunch_415_@SirDripst

 

The way you walk is cute by @cat22nyaa

large.ASA_CommunityCrunch_415_@cat22nyaa

 

ARK - Part of your world by IsisMasshiro

large.ASA_CommunityCrunch_415_IsisMasshi

 

Reaper Queen by Azuresaurus

large.ASA_CommunityCrunch_415_Azuresauru

 

ARK_photomode.png

Is the survivor small? Is the scorpion big? by @Muni_ark

large.ASA_CommunityCrunch_415_@Muni_ark_

 

It's the smug side-eye that sends me by donnsensei

large.ASA_CommunityCrunch_415_donnsensei

 

Photo Mode by cosmicman5455

large.ASA_CommunityCrunch_415_cosmicman5

 

Photo Mode by flamekeeper2224

large.ASA_CommunityCrunch_415_flamekeepe

 

Photo Mode by patte5716

large.ASA_CommunityCrunch_415_patte5716_

 

Enjoy your weekend!
Studio Wildcard

Twitter: twitter.com/survivetheark
Discord: discord.com/invite/playark
Reddit: reddit.com/r/playark
Instagram: instagram.com/survivetheark
Twitch: twitch.tv/survivetheark
Steam: steamcommunity.com/app/346110
Youtube: youtube.com/survivetheark
Facebook: facebook.com/survivetheark
Threads: threads.net/@survivetheark
Official Wiki: ark.wiki.gg

 


View full article

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Imma be honest, Club Ark is surprisingly a very good idea and it has alot of potential and what people can do with it. For example, it would be cool to be able to win Artifacts in Club Ark, that way people playing in official PvP can no longer be Prim-Locked by Alpha Tribes and have a chance to ascend. I've also heard people suggest that maybe Survival of the Fittest could instead be integrated into Club Ark and have people win large some of Tokens of they win. I also wonder if other Club Ark Hubs will exist for other maps or if they main Club Ark map will expand when other maps drop.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Quote

ARK - Part of your world by IsisMasshiro

Thank you for this laugh !

Quote

We’re thrilled that players are enjoying Club ARK. The positive feedback has been wonderful to read, and it’s fantastic to see players of all types having fun in our new social hub. We have exciting plans to enhance player customization, add more missions, events, and content releases. Your suggestions for Club ARK have been incredibly valuable and have directly influenced its development. Thank you, and please keep them coming—we’re all ears!

It's wonderful to know that players are heard... but listening to feedback only when it's mostly positive is meaningless if you don't equally listen and show interest when it's mostly negative. We're not seeing you taking many suggestions into account then, are we ?

  • Like 8
  • Thanks 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Being able to craft a portal like door for our characters to walk into club ark would be cool have it so we can set what server we want to enter. Basically when you open the door it will look like a mirror except your looking into the portal to club ark. Also have vendors set up throughout the town that sell dossiers books and posters to display in our bases. And a circus tent 🎪 that displays the fantastic beasts in an amazing show.  And around the circus tent we can talk to the trainers of the beasts which will pop up a buy menu to purchase the ability to tame said creature. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, AratPrime said:

No Aberration news this week? :(

Well, at least they're comming soon I guess...

 I hope We eventually get some news on aberration Because I miss The reapers They are like my favorite creature In the Whole game Cause they have a Cool Design But aberration will be way more terrifying when it comes to the game because it'll be a lot darker and the deeper area's and there'll be little to no light. Because they'll have to keep it darker. So the aberration creatures Can illuminate the walls a little bit better because they since bioluminescence on them. So that they stand out amongst the darkness. 🙂😁

Edited by Dinosaurboy
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Dinosaurboy said:

 I hope We eventually get some news on aberration Because I miss The reapers They are like my favorite creature In the Whole game Cause they have a Cool Design But aberration will be way more terrifying when it comes to the game because it'll be a lot darker and the deeper area's and there'll be little to no light. Because they'll have to keep it darker. So the aberration creatures Can illuminate the walls a little bit better because they since bioluminescence on them. So that they stand out amongst the darkness. 🙂😁

Im not sure where you come from with this..Have you played ASE before??

Everything in ASA has been diluted down,ASA is like the "easy" mode version,everything was nerfed,and total immerssion was erased(for example water caves on the island,the center looks,SE Wyvrens and the weather)

Not to say payed dinos DLC and bobs tale made this tward a console mobile more game now.

I totally expect AB to be treated the same way unfortunally.

ASA has turned out as a diluted pale,sometimes even uglier version of ASE unfortunally. 😧😔

Edited by darcek
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 2
  • Facepalm 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Blackmage2015 said:

Being able to craft a portal like door for our characters to walk into club ark would be cool have it so we can set what server we want to enter. Basically when you open the door it will look like a mirror except your looking into the portal to club ark. Also have vendors set up throughout the town that sell dossiers books and posters to display in our bases. And a circus tent 🎪 that displays the fantastic beasts in an amazing show.  And around the circus tent we can talk to the trainers of the beasts which will pop up a buy menu to purchase the ability to tame said creature. 

See now, this is the kind of really cool imaginative thinking that wc/sg never thinks of and will never implement. I'm sure a modder will get right on it though. It sounds like something a dedicated modder could do really cool things with. 🙂

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, AtomikalDusky said:

Imma be honest, Club Ark is surprisingly a very good idea and it has alot of potential and what people can do with it. For example, it would be cool to be able to win Artifacts in Club Ark, that way people playing in official PvP can no longer be Prim-Locked by Alpha Tribes and have a chance to ascend. I've also heard people suggest that maybe Survival of the Fittest could instead be integrated into Club Ark and have people win large some of Tokens of they win. I also wonder if other Club Ark Hubs will exist for other maps or if they main Club Ark map will expand when other maps drop.

This is a GREAT idea. They refuse to take the artifacts out of the caves so giving us another way to get them would solve a lot of problems.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...